forum

Mania Key Count Displayed on Profile as Toggle-able UI

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
tatatat
So you know how you can show what way you play osu!std on your osu profile by clicking the icons beneath your avatar?

It would be pretty nice if below that you could set how many keys you play with in osu!mania.
I made a mockup of what it could look like below.

If it was implemented it'd probably use images instead of text for buttons, but its just to show my idea.
It would be really helpful to tell what keycounts other people play with, because often times keycounts they secondary aren't going to be in their top performances, or if they main 7K and have 1-2K pp scores but play other keycounts, they might not show up in their top performances to be able to tell what keycounts they play with.
Seijiro
ye... why not adding things like "alternate" or "singletap" for standard then...
I believe this is something you can keep on your userpage, if any. It will just cramp up the side of the userpage and other users might want other mode specific features like yours added too because "why mania can and other modes can't?"
Not to mention things won't be like your screen anyway, since we are gonna change site design anyway at some point...
Topic Starter
tatatat

MrSergio wrote:

ye... why not adding things like "alternate" or "singletap" for standard then...
I believe this is something you can keep on your userpage, if any. It will just cramp up the side of the userpage and other users might want other mode specific features like yours added too because "why mania can and other modes can't?"
Not to mention things won't be like your screen anyway, since we are gonna change site design anyway at some point...
Alternate and single-tap doesn't really matter as much, as it doesn't limit you from playing a whole group of maps. If you're looking to see if you can play with someone, making sure they play the same/similar keycounts to you is important.
abraker
Will be pointless if and when the mania gamemode gets separated by keymodes. I'd rather support that.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

if and when
HAHAHAHA
Nice joke there!