Hello there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lithengard
ArcticWoof has joined your party!
SPOILER
About The Woof

Hello! I'm ArcticWoof, but if you like you may call me Slushii, Arc, Woofy, or Arctic. I've been around for a lil over a year and never really got any osu! friends because i'm focused on getting mah pp touched. (do not take in a incorrect way) Some of my favourite mappers are Rachneru, pishifat, and Blue Dragon. Currently, I am learning how to play 5 star maps, and trying to either get only 1-3 misses, or 85% or better on 4 star maps. Tips would be appreciated greatly on how to learn harder mapsets owo. AAAAAA this map, https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1101888 is pissing me off, JUST LET ME PASS THESE DAMN JUMPS AAAAAAAAA.

3, 2, 1, BRAWL!
SPOILER
How To Approach The Woof

Approaching The Woof is a crucail part of becoming good acquaintances with me. (Only if you wish) Eye contact, body language, and speech are the 3 main parts of approaching me. First, Eye contact. You never look The Woof in the eyes. She will get afraid and walk away, causing you to loose your chance of becoming close to her. What you want to do is either look past her shoulder or look at her nametag. That will let her know you have read all of this. Second, Body language. In order to become close to The Woof, you must never raise a hand to her. Meaning never hit her in a way that causes her pain. She will know if you mean to hurt her, or if you're just playing. The correct way to play with The Woof is to lightly pat her on her head, and playfully punch her on the arm, side, or leg. Kicking is okay too owo. Last but not least, speech. Using words that will hurt her feelings is not okay. She will loose contact with you, and never speak to you again. Proper speaking means to either add uwu,owo,or kappa to the ends of your sentences. Not doing so in some instances will let her know you are not joking, and wish to cause verbal harm to her.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TOY! ITS 19.99$! SHUPPING + TAX NOT INCLUDED owo.
Sandy Hoey
What do we do if the wolf is acting aggressively?
Topic Starter
Lithengard

Sandy Hoey wrote:

What do we do if the wolf is acting aggressively?

You give her a treat uwu. She likes Sushi, Fish, and any type of cooked noodles. If any of those do not work, you can show her a picture of the rare CBullet. All of those calm her down and keep her from breaking anything. -Customer Support
Ryoid
Hello Artic and welcome to the forum!

Currently right now i playing 4-5 star map and want to learn 6 star map (with suck accuracy of course)
If jumps is your problem you could try this one https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/494529
And if need a friend,free to add me if you want :D
And if you can tell me how to pass some map without 1-39 misses,i will treat you a fish ( don't worry i was joking)
Well, good luck and enjoy the game XD

PS: do you notice how many 'if' i wrote
PPS: using smartphone to post something is suck
Fooiji
you like sticks ?
Topic Starter
Lithengard

Fooiji wrote:

you like sticks ?

The real question is, Ya like jazz?

(And yes, I do like sticks <3)
Topic Starter
Lithengard

Ryoid wrote:

Hello Artic and welcome to the forum!

Currently right now i playing 4-5 star map and want to learn 6 star map (with suck accuracy of course)
If jumps is your problem you could try this one https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/494529
And if need a friend,free to add me if you want :D
And if you can tell me how to pass some map without 1-39 misses,i will treat you a fish ( don't worry i was joking)
Well, good luck and enjoy the game XD

PS: do you notice how many 'if' i wrote
PPS: using smartphone to post something is suck
Thanks for the map! And friends are always welcomed~ <3

And what I do, I use MCOsu to practice maps, then go back into normal osu and shitmiss like, once or twice. then BAM Good acc and not that many misses.
<3 (fish is good mate, gimme dat fishy fish uwu)

Thank you! And same to you mate~ uwu owo <3
DJ Enetro

Hope I'm not scaring you with this Sylveon, (I should change my avatar to it soon rip)
But welcome to the forums! *pets with closed eyes and feelers*
gaming epic
Welcome to the forums.