forum

Introduction of Nxshio

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gaming epic
Intro
Hi,
As this is my first post ever on the forums, i'd like it to be my introduction! :'3

~Basic information~

My IG name is Nxshio, pronounced as Ni-shi-o. My real name is Jody, you can pronounce that however you want. ^^
I'm a 15 year old boy who lives in the center of Belgium. My homelanguage is Dutch, wich could explain that my english is not the best.

~How i joined the osu! community~

A friend of me was recommending me some games in school to play, when he suddenly said "osu". At first i was like "What? Osu?" Wich i then pronounced horribly wrong. He corrected me and showed me a video of osu!. I was sure the game wouldn't be that hard at first, little did i know osu! really isn't that easy in the beginning. Once i got home i went straight to my room to get on the laptop *yes, i play on a laptop* and i searched the game up. I downloaded it and when i would start playing my screen would just get black, the game was really bugy and it got me pretty pissed. I kept searching for fixes on the internet but i couldnt find anything. After a few months i tried getting on the game again and surprisingly the game worked. I was bad, in the beginning, i didn't even know how to play it. I kept pressing my numpad numbers because i thought i was supposed to press the numbers that would show up. :o
Luckily i got the hang of it though. lol

~Hobbys~

I really don't have that much hobby's compared to people from my class. I like to play games, both on console and laptop.
Sadly enough my laptop isn't good enough to run every game, but i'm saving for a gaming pc wich will basically be able to run every game.

~Some other random facts~

I love animals, especially lizards. I used to own 2 of them but suddenly 1 died, i couldn't handle to see my second one live without his loved one, so i gave my lizard to my uncle. He's been carrying for my little lizard really good now, and i'm sure he will for always. :)

I don't have a girlfriend (yet), but things can change very quickly. ;)

I do have a small turtle though, his name is Jef.

Outro

Hehe, you're finally done reading my introduction. I know it was alot of text but i like to have my introduction as big as possible.
I could go on though, but lazyness took over.

Thanks for reading my introduction, if you still have any questions you're welcome to send me a PM.
Also, i'd like to ask you if you could add me. I still don't have alot of friends on the game and it would be awesome if that could be changed! :D

Sincerely
Nxshio
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums!
I kept pressing my numpad numbers because I thought I was supposed to press the numbers that would show up. :o
lul. That's pretty funny. I dont remember doing anything like that when I first started, but I had someone show me how to play, so I didn't have to figure it out myself.

If you ever want to play with someone, feel free to msg me
roshan117
d'aw your adorable
kai99
Welcome to forums!
I play on my laptop too :)
Lizards are cute, it's just that I've only seen them in streets hmm..
I want a snake but I don't know if I could care for it. They're cute too though.
Talking about lizards and turtles, I used to have a turtle that would eat anything in the garden.... He still lives in that garden
Hope you're enjoying the game and the community so far.
Have fun!
KupcaH
Welcome to forums!
u look cute
DJ Enetro
Wait for me!!!
Welcome, you need to teach Dutch, especially to help with spelling bees

Laptop player here, friended

Make sure to friend me too ;)
Nanonii
Hey im a laptop player too!
Welcome to the forums dude. :)
Wish you the best here~
[ Scarlet Red ]
Hey hey hey! Welcome to your DOOOOOOM... I mean... we have cookies!

Lol I kid, welcome to the forums my dude! Don't feel shy and remain active. We need all the active players we can get, the community is growing and that's something I'm extremely happy to see!

If you have any questions/problems please feel free to ask! Add me as well, we can always multi at any time, I'm normally not busy anyway (unless I'm trying to clear a song, or gain stupid mania ranks lol)

Have fun here!
Zekks
Welcome to the forums! :3 You seem very kind
Topic Starter
gaming epic
You're all so nice x). Thankyou!
[Mustard]

Nxshio wrote:

ayy good luck, and welcome to the forums! :)
Topic Starter
gaming epic

[Mustard] wrote:

Nxshio wrote:

ayy good luck, and welcome to the forums! :)
Haha, thankyou :lol:
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
gaming epic

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
Thanks!
Meah
Hello Jody, welcome :D
Topic Starter
gaming epic
Thankyou :lol:
Hikona
Welcome to forums :D
Topic Starter
gaming epic

AkitoKazuki wrote:

Haha its fun to see people are still saying welcome to me!
Thanks so much. <3
Ryoid
Hello! Hi! And welcome to the forum! :D

Nxshio wrote:

AkitoKazuki wrote:

Haha its fun to see people are still saying welcome to me!
Thanks so much. <3
yeah its fun indeed XD