forum

[added] Add pp in Results screen

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +17,794
show more
Edgar_Figaro

PM ME YUR MEMES wrote:

lets do some math :D

The current priority is at +9872

people generate 2 points per month while they have the supporter tag.

9872 points / 2 points per month of supporter = 4,936 months of supporter

a month of supporter costs $4 USD

4,936 x $19,744

So, in theory, we have paid Peppy almost $20,000 to support his Community Driven game, and with that support he has given us the ability to ask for features to be implemented into his game. $20,000 and we don't get this feature? An incredibly helpful tool for competitive osu! players, and paid $20,000 to support it

nothing.

Wow
Yeah, I'd honestly support this idea but for this reason right here I figure if it's going to be added it has plenty of persuasion already. Just going to put my stars into ideas that have a decent amount of support but no so much that the point has been well made lol.

Also to be fair, there is discount rate for getting multiple months of supporter. I know I never get 1 month at a time for this reason. Last time I bought a 1 year tag so I got the max 46% reduced price. So lets assume that most people just do a small amount so you have twice as many with 0% or low discount as you do max discount. So lets say .46/3 = average (~15% price reduction per tag) Also a few free ways people can get tags like tournaments, charts, art contects, ect but not going to go into that here. So taking that $19744*(1-.15)=$16782 Still a considerable amount of money invested.
Surono

Eraser wrote:

lmao. wait for the new client, then start complaining again.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Where are you CDFA? :<
jas

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

Where are you CDFA? :<
Banned LOL
Squarly
+
Luqanted

Surono wrote:

Eraser wrote:

lmao. wait for the new client, then start complaining again.
_Meep_
to me pp isnt what the game is about,so i dont think it really matters ;/
Spytes
The problem with adding PP score to scoreboard is that new people would get confused to why they are sometimes loosing PP when they beat their highscores. And why it shows for example 20pp but they only gain 1pp.

They would actually have to read or ask about it to understand how the system works
vitail
5 years waiting
Caput Mortuum

Spytes wrote:

The problem with adding PP score to scoreboard is that new people would get confused to why they are sometimes loosing PP when they beat their highscores. And why it shows for example 20pp but they only gain 1pp.

They would actually have to read or ask about it to understand how the system works
500pp (+12pp)
Jade Haru
Solution to this ^
Just add an option in the SETTINGS to enable the display of added PP in the end of the song.
Newbies who dont know the system wont really do much in the settings...
Chizuru Shinkai
It will be really useful if this feature added into Osu!. Instead of remembering & self-calculating original pp + new amount of pp it can now be directly shown after a game. :) :) :)
Buster
Everyone is requesting this
why is peppy not adding this?
Caput Mortuum
Because this is a very minor request. There are much more bigger problems laying around. Or they are just lazy.
Spytes

Eraser wrote:

Because this is a very minor request. There are much more bigger problems laying around. Or they are just lazy.
osu!Lazer is priority number 1 right now so for the time it makes sense
Sp4rkk
we need this!
WingSilent
Still not added yet ? I understand the new osu! has higher priority but.. well. :/
Kondou-Shinichi
How hard is this lol
STRCH
Maybe we should wait a little longer, maybe after osu!lazer comes out.
Heros5k

peppy wrote:

Game integration is coming in the near future.
Well.. the thread wasn't part of what you said, was it?
Suppenreim
hope
KayrabCebll
We really need this... Take all of my stars.
Lhahein
5 years and it's still not here?
I understand that peppy is doing lots of stuff, but like. I really think a pp in results would be a really nice addition.
Perhaps in osu!lazer?
Axon
i guarentee all of the highly voted features will be in osu!lazer, if not most.
YukiPlays
oh yes pls :) +1
Catzzye
Why is this still not a thing T.T
DarthSkrill
~~
fikluk

peppy wrote:

Game integration is coming in the near future.
5 years ago lol wut I hope it's coming with osu!lazer
CarmesiKiller
:/
Husa
rawr
Kondou-Shinichi
nya
EmptyBox12
Lol this request has been here 5 years.
johnmedina999
And it's currently the most supported request. I wonder when it will be implemented.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

And it's currently the most supported request. I wonder when it will be implemented.
When it shows up here I guess: https://github.com/ppy/osu/pulls
jakk
this still hasn't been implemented ? :/
_Twiistrz
That's great idea
Ender Lain
Holi shoot, 13k
e.....ppy?
Larc
PP hunter be like...
ShinjouriHayaku
Add pp in Result Screen? Hmmm Good Idea :idea:
[- -]
5 years ago, this was suggested, had hundreds of supporters.

5 years later, nothing...
show more