forum

300 Hit Value showing up in Green Score meter bar...

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
Heros5k
If you hit a slider a bit too early/late, but it still counts as a 300, it marks within the 100/Green range of the scoremeter bar, the accuracy still remains 100% since it counted as a 300. This is very irritating for me, if i want to differ which one has been a slider and which one was a circle hit. So sometimes i can't see if i hit a circle too early or too late, because of an early/late slider has also been marked there. It would be great to turn that off

_Meep_
I don't get it, you mean the values of 300,100,50 showing up on the meter below?
abraker

_Meep_ wrote:

I don't get it, you mean the values of 300,100,50 showing up on the meter below?
No he means that the acc mark in the hit error bar is in the 100's range and the game still shows 100% acc when he did a slider. He is requesting to allow to turn off the those kind of hit marks.
Topic Starter
Heros5k

_Meep_ wrote:

When snapping a slider too early, it shows up as a 100 Hit Value in the Score meter bar, just like normal, but the accuracy still is 100% since it counted as 300

sometimes.. this is irritating if a slider shows in the green range and you've also hit e.g. 1 normal circle and got a 100 from it which makes it hard to check which of those 2 100s in the scoremeter bar is from the slider.. and which one from the circle.

If you have hit one too early and one too late, you can't see if you snapped the circle to early or too late