forum

Problems with a new mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alone1g
Hello guys,
So my last mouse was 800dpi and it was comfortable for me to play with it, but it broke. I bought a new mouse but it doesn't have a dpi switcher, the dpi of the mouse is 1200. Is there a way to make the mouse move like the old one that was 800dpi because i cant play at all, the mouse is so fast that i cant control it.
Sandy Hoey
Lower sensitivity ingame.

Also, this is a question that should have been asked in the help forum
Topic Starter
alone1g
It's not a problem only happening at osu!, i tried to lower the sensitivity but it doesn't seem to work. i cant move my mouse like normal at the desktop and at every single game.
Also sorry for posting in the wrong section, i've never posted something here!
Sandy Hoey
You can always lower the windows sensitivity. That would take effect outside of the game as well. Not sure which sensitivity will be best though. Probably should have gotten a dpi customizable mouse :thinking:
Topic Starter
alone1g
i tried to lower it but i just cant get it to move like the old one, also there was only that mouse left so, bad luck. x[
Cnyan

alone1g wrote:

Hello guys,
So my last mouse was 800dpi and it was comfortable for me to play with it, but it broke. I bought a new mouse but it doesn't have a dpi switcher, the dpi of the mouse is 1200. Is there a way to make the mouse move like the old one that was 800dpi because i cant play at all, the mouse is so fast that i cant control it.
If your mouse dont have a dpi change button
Try to lower the sensitivity in game
If it help try to check the intup box
-Flux
Change the sensitivity in-game and in Windows. That might work a bit. Same thing happened to me.
sHootR
Try to figure out your DPI of your old mouse and your in-game setting too.
After that, visit https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com to calculate the right settings for your new mouse. Osu! is listed too.