forum

Yoshito Hirano, Yuka Tsujiyoko - Namida no Orgel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Myxo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 4. Dezember 2017 at 23:39:00

Artist: Yoshito Hirano, Yuka Tsujiyoko
Title: Namida no Orgel
Source: ペーパーマリオRPG
Tags: Paper Mario 2 The Thousand Year Door TTYD Intelligent Systems Nintendo GameCube Musicbox Admiral Bobbery Sadness and Happiness Mao
BPM: 70
Filesize: 2250kb
Play Time: 01:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Mao's Simple (1,25 stars, 73 notes)
  2. Sorrow (2,15 stars, 113 notes)
Download: Yoshito Hirano, Yuka Tsujiyoko - Namida no Orgel
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Easy - by Mao
Normal - by me
ZekeyHache
*explodes*
Sergey_Maslov
In all diffs:
Move all BPM in one bit left
Move all objects in one bit left
You awesome
Xiaolin
Mod as requested!

[General]

1. It seems like that you've forgotten to delete the .png one. Remove it since these two backgrounds are the same, it's just different formats. xP
  2. I think hitsounds sound way too low, I can barley hear the whistles you added. I think %40 would sound better.
[Mao's Simple]

1. This is the easiest diff, and it's CS5? This could be a little bit too high for beginners to read, how about CS4?
  2. There really isn't much to say here, it's really good. My only concern here is this: 00:07:482 (1,2,3) - 00:10:910 (1,2,3) - 00:19:482 (3,4) - 00:31:482 (1,2,3) - 00:41:797 (1,2,3) - 00:45:225 (1,2,3) - 00:53:797 (3,4) - 01:05:797 (1,2,3) - In my opinion, these all should be stacked instead of putting them very close. Because putting them very close could cause confusion, easy players could click earlier than they're supposed to.
[Sorrow]

1. CS5 if Mao made it CS4 on his diff for spread.
Got nothing else to say about this set, good luck you two!
Topic Starter
Myxo
I won't change the circle size in my diff, as I think it fits the calm nature of the song really well. I raised hitsound volume and deleted the unused background though, thanks! :)
Rhyth8
Nice beatmap! But I do have a few minor nitpicks!

Sorrow: Slider At 00:04:053 I think should point at more of a down left angle so the map has a better flow. Circles at 01:08:826 I think should be removed, as it feels like I'd start another loop but it does not. Excellent beatmaping that is well strengthened by the beatmap flowing with the song. :D

Simple: No need for the last circle at 01:09:255 ;) Solid beatmap with good map flow and uniform sliders!
Topic Starter
Myxo

Xiaolin wrote:

[Mao's Simple]

1. This is the easiest diff, and it's CS5? This could be a little bit too high for beginners to read, how about CS4?
  2. There really isn't much to say here, it's really good. My only concern here is this: 00:07:482 (1,2,3) - 00:10:910 (1,2,3) - 00:19:482 (3,4) - 00:31:482 (1,2,3) - 00:41:797 (1,2,3) - 00:45:225 (1,2,3) - 00:53:797 (3,4) - 01:05:797 (1,2,3) - In my opinion, these all should be stacked instead of putting them very close. Because putting them very close could cause confusion, easy players could click earlier than they're supposed to.
The CS should work because of the slow BPM. There's more than enough time to aim for the objects properly. The overlaps are for consistency with my difficulty and since they are introduced near the beginning of the map and then used consistently they should work out.

Rhyth8 wrote:

Nice beatmap! But I do have a few minor nitpicks!

Sorrow: Slider At 00:04:053 I think should point at more of a down left angle so the map has a better flow. Circles at 01:08:826 I think should be removed, as it feels like I'd start another loop but it does not. Excellent beatmaping that is well strengthened by the beatmap flowing with the song. :D The flow in this diff in general isn't super smooth so I don't really see the problem. The movement here represents the emphasis I want for these sliders. About the ending part: I tried your suggestion, it feels odd though to end the map in the middle of a measure, so I'll keep it as-is.

Simple: No need for the last circle at 01:09:255 ;) Solid beatmap with good map flow and uniform sliders! Same as highest diff.
Thanks! :3 Sorry for the very late reply.
Bonsai
fixed timing and metadata a bit (hopefully) ~
Bonsai
No problems were found in this map!
(metadata has been confirmed)

~pling plong~
Gero
Hi there.
Gero
~ Qualified ~
Mao
I never even knew this was bubbled :thinking: Grats!