forum

Vibrance Player (aka. Edge Player)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Edge Player re: 2.9.5.1 is out!
  1. Re-enabled: Adjust volume for each song separately (Settings -> Enable "Adjust volume for each song")
  2. Added: New log file called "synclog.txt"
  3. Added: Audio has now a fade-in and -out whether you play/pause playback
  4. Added: A splashscreen is shown at startup
  5. Changed: Made some small changes to synchronization
  6. Fixed: The mute button showed the mute symbol even after you unmuted playback
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Edge Player re: 2.9.5.3 is out!
  1. Added: You can now disable video playback
  2. Changed: Resized the splashscreen
  3. Changed: Minor changes to the interface
  4. Changed: The player remembers now your last selected visualization
  5. Changed: Changed appearance of ReactPad
  6. Fixed: Switching between ReactPad and other visualizations didn't work quite right
  7. Fixed: Sometimes the video of a beatmap wasn't in sync with audio (and other bugfixes regarding video playback)
  8. Fixed: In rare cases synchronisation stopped at certain beatmaps because of an uncaught error
-[H i K a R i]-
Hello how are you? ^^
Have chance to scrobble songs to Last.fm? Please say yes. ;-;
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

-[H i K a R i]- wrote:

Hello how are you? ^^
Have chance to scrobble songs to Last.fm? Please say yes. ;-;
I'll try to implement this in future versions of the player if it is possible ;)
Wafa_old
Hi, I want to report a bug :)
This app player is very nice, but the video will not be played if the video format is not .avi (.flv or others aren't supported) , and sometimes the video syncing is error too
Also when re-syncing songs, the song list will be duplicated

Thank you :) I hope this can be fixed soon
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Wafa wrote:

Hi, I want to report a bug :)
This app player is very nice, but the video will not be played if the video format is not .avi (.flv or others aren't supported) , and sometimes the video syncing is error too
Also when re-syncing songs, the song list will be duplicated

Thank you :) I hope this can be fixed soon
Unfortunately the video bug is caused by WPF itself (the WPF MediaElement which displays videos seems to use codecs from Windows Media Player).
But I'll investigate the resync bug, thank you for reporting :)
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Edge Player re: 2.9.5.4 is out!
  1. Added: Hovering over a song while no music is playing plays a preview
  2. Added: Multilanguage support! Currently supported: English, German and Spanish (thanks to Xoas who helped translating)
  3. Changed: Searching by artist, tags or favorite state is now easier than before (use the filter button to the right of the search bar)
  4. Changed: Improved beatmap detection and synchronization
  5. Changed: Redesigned Visualizer Studio
  6. Changed: ReactPad size is now configurable
  7. Fixed: Sometimes songs were added multiple times although they were already synced
  8. Fixed: Fixed a critical bug where adding songs to a playlist didn't work right
  9. Fixed: The option "Edit playlist" didn't work
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Edge Player re: 2.9.5.5 is out!
  1. Added: Added Slovak and Chinese (Traditional) translations! (thanks to Terrdus and Ringosham!)
  2. Changed: Better detection of multiple songs in one beatmap
  3. Changed: Even faster sync!
  4. Fixed: The text in the remote log was out of sight if too long
  5. Fixed: The patron flyout title in the about window was too long in German and Spanish
  6. Fixed: The "Keybinds" tab was not translated in Spanish
  7. Fixed: Tab items and disabled buttons were almost invisible in Spring theme
  8. Fixed: Exporting songs crashed the player sometimes
Also, Edge Player Remote 1.5 is out!
  1. Added: You are now able to manually type in the IP address (use the icon to the right of the IP selection)
  2. Added: If you are connected to a device, a notification with the most important controls appears in your notification center
  3. Fixed: The automatic detection for the IP address should work better now
Ringosham
Here's a crash bug.
Attempt to favourite a "null" song would cause a NullReferenceException.
Simply press favourite when nothing is selected and playing.
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Ringosham wrote:

Here's a crash bug.
Attempt to favourite a "null" song would cause a NullReferenceException.
Simply press favourite when nothing is selected and playing.
Will fix that, thanks!
Ringosham
Oh yeah, the button that goes to the localisation spreadsheet in the player still links to the old one.

The textbox in Edge player remote is multiline(You can tap enter in the textbox).

Reverse YouTube search doesn't seem to work.
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Ringosham wrote:

Oh yeah, the button that goes to the localisation spreadsheet in the player still links to the old one.

The textbox in Edge player remote is multiline(You can tap enter in the textbox).

Oh I'll replace the old link with the new one with the next version.
But I just tried to tap Enter in the password box of the remote, but nothing happens. Also, Reverse YouTube search works flawless here, what exactly happens when you use this feature?
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Edge Player re: 2.9.5.6 is out!
  1. Fixed: Some typos in Chinese (Traditional) and Slovak were fixed
  2. Fixed: Opening the equalizer started the window minmized
  3. Fixed: Reverse YouTube search didn't work quite right
  4. Fixed: Clicking on "Help translating the player" linked to the old list
  5. Fixed: Loading a playlist and then re-syncing caused the player to add every song he detects, even if it is already added
  6. Fixed: The icon in the taskbar shows now the progress of the sync correctly
Ringosham

bl8ckdr8gon wrote:

Ringosham wrote:

Oh I'll replace the old link with the new one with the next version.
But I just tried to tap Enter in the password box of the remote, but nothing happens. Also, Reverse YouTube search works flawless here, what exactly happens when you use this feature?
The reverse YouTube search does nothing when I clicked, but it's now fixed.
The remote app issue a very minor one. I can add new lines in the password box. So if I type an IP there, it won't connect.
Beatmap videos seem to start playing where the last song stopped playing. (Example: Play song A for about 1 minute, Then play song B which has a beatmap video. The video will start at 1 minute. If song A has been played for 4 minutes, but the beatmap video in song B only has 2 minutes in length. The player only shows the last frame of the video and does not loop to the start)
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Ringosham wrote:

The reverse YouTube search does nothing when I clicked, but it's now fixed.
The remote app issue a very minor one. I can add new lines in the password box. So if I type an IP there, it won't connect.
Beatmap videos seem to start playing where the last song stopped playing. (Example: Play song A for about 1 minute, Then play song B which has a beatmap video. The video will start at 1 minute. If song A has been played for 4 minutes, but the beatmap video in song B only has 2 minutes in length. The player only shows the last frame of the video and does not loop to the start)
Oh I see, I'll fix that bug in the remote. the issue with the beatmap video is unfortunately a problem with WPF itself (it has to load the video first, and depending on your system and the video size this can take a while). I am currently searching for an alternative which supports also more video formats, but this can take a while
Ringosham
Here's another bug.
In widget settings, the widget location does not point to the correct position. (Bottom left moves the widget to top left, etc.)
You cannot click on the seek bar to jump to a specific time of the music. (You can drag, but not click)
diuneilomo123
Hi there,

This is a really great project and it helps me a lot, really much appreciate it.

But every time i try to play a song from the location, there is an error.

Edge Player has stopped working! The following exception occured:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Edge_Player.Utility.Core.AudioCore.PlayMediaFile(Boolean songChanged, Boolean recreateHistory)
at Edge_Player.Utility.Core.AudioCore.PlayPauseAudio(Boolean forcePlay)
at Edge_Player.Player.btn_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at Edge_Player.App.Main()

System specifications:
Player version: 2.9.5.6

Installed .NET Framework versions:
.NET Framework Version: v2.0.50727 2.0.50727.4927 SP2
.NET Framework Version: v3.0 3.0.30729.4926 SP2
.NET Framework Version: v3.5 3.5.30729.4926 SP1
.NET Framework Version: v4
Client 4.6.01586
Full 4.6.01586
.NET Framework Version: v4.0
Client 4.0.0.0
.NET Framework Version: 4.6.2 or later

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940M
Memory: 2x, Total Capacity: 8192; MB:
Capacity: 4096 MB, Speed: 1600 MHz;
Capacity: 4096 MB, Speed: 1600 MHz;
Memory usage at crash: 252 MB
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

diuneilomo123 wrote:

Hi there,

This is a really great project and it helps me a lot, really much appreciate it.

But every time i try to play a song from the location, there is an error.
With "from the location", do you mean music you play per Drag&Drop?
Xferno2
Intresting, I like a lot the interface.
EDIT: Romanian translation done.
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Xferno2 wrote:

Intresting, I like a lot the interface.
EDIT: Romanian translation done.
Will be added in the next version, thanks!
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Edge Player re: 2.9.6 is out!
  1. Added: Japanese translation (thanks to Ryosuke Himeji!) and Romanian translation! (thanks to Xferno2!)
  2. Added: There is a new button in the widget to hide it (as an alternative to Alt+F12)
  3. Added: Added Changelog window
  4. Added: Now you can get the lyrics of any song
  5. Added: Added button to add the currently playing song to a playlist
  6. Added: Floating lyrics widget! (can be activated through the settings -> "Widget")
  7. Added: New, "NieR:Automata"-based theme!
  8. Added (Visualizer Studio): You can now create shapes for ReactPad!
  9. Added (Visualizer Studio): Line width and distance can now be changed (Line & line peaks only)
  10. Changed: Redesigned the settings window
  11. Fixed: The volume button sometimes showed muted although the player wasn't
  12. Fixed: Widget positions were wrong in the settings
  13. Fixed: The "Everything is up-to-date!" message was not corresponding to languages
  14. Fixed: "Repeat one song" was not working correctly
  15. Fixed: Paused videos started to play after closing the settings window
  16. Fixed: A very weird bug caused the player to add every song to a playlist in a certain condition
  17. Fixed (Installer & Uninstaller): The window name was "MainWindow"
  18. Fixed (Visualizer Studio): Not all properties were resetted after pressing "New"
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Nightly build 3.0n is now available!
6 days until the release of 3.0, the biggest update yet! Get to test the upcoming release and download the Nightly build here: Download
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Vibrance Player 3 is out!

It's been two years since the first version was released, and since then many new features and improvements have been made. This patch bring new features, a revamped UI and many bugfixes with it!
  1. Added: Hovering over the tray icon displays title, artist and current time
  2. Added: Lyrics can now be displayed in Fullscreen too
  3. Added: Artist biography can now be viewed
  4. Added: New apply button in settings
  5. Added: If you do an action (like pausing the music or muting) it is visually shown
  6. Added: Drag&Drop one or multiple .osz files (beatmap files) into the player "installs" them
  7. Added: You are now able to add any song to your favorites without having to play it
  8. Added: New search filter! Now you can search specific songs in your playlists
  9. Added: If the title of the current song is too long, the text scrolls
  10. Added: You are now able to play internet radio streams!
  11. Added: Now you can play .flac files!
  12. Added: The player should now disable specific features if you system specs are too low
  13. Added: You can now disable keybinds without having to reset them
  14. Changed: Edge Player is now Vibrance Player!
  15. Changed: A new interface for the player!
  16. Changed: Lyrics can now be extended to display the whole lyrics
  17. Changed: .mpp Playlists are now saved in a separate directory (can be changed in the settings)
  18. Changed: Sync and update status are now in-app notifications (also visible in fullscreen)
  19. Changed: ReactPad is now Resonance
  20. Changed: Edge Player & Lyrics Creator are now supporting the official .lrc format!
  21. Changed: The directory manager has been moved into the settings window
  22. Changed: Moved the menu entry "Remove from playlist" from "Song" to "Playlist"
  23. Fixed: If you activated the perfomance profile via the settings, the sleeptimer window couldn't be closed and the sync message in the footer wasn't hidden
  24. Fixed: Removing any song from a playlist by right-clicking caused the player to crash
  25. Fixed: Some smaller typos and localization errors
  26. Fixed: After muting the player and restarting, the volume was always 0
  27. Fixed: Search filters didn't work right
  28. Fixed: Sometimes beatmap images weren't loaded
  29. Fixed: You are now able to change the audio position by just clicking on the audio slider!
  30. Fixed: Setting the widget position to a value greater than 2147483647 or lower than -2147483647 caused the player to crash
  31. Fixed: Now you can view correctly the artist name info of external files!
  32. Fixed (Installer): Fixed a bug where aborting the installation showed a messagebox saying "message" (title was "title")
  33. Fixed (Installer): Renaming the executable to "Edge Player" let the installer think the main application is running
  34. Fixed (Installer): If the installer detected a running instance of Edge Player and you pressed "No" in the message box, the installer crashed
  35. Fixed (Installer): The Player was installed even if you aborted it
  36. Disabled: "Desktop composition disabler" is temporarily disabled due to bugs
Xcrysdale
Hey I'm loving the revamped style! Just had an issue with the widget recently where when I pause a song I'm unable to play. Otherwise great work, glad to see your continued support of this! :)
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Xcrysdale wrote:

Hey I'm loving the revamped style! Just had an issue with the widget recently where when I pause a song I'm unable to play. Otherwise great work, glad to see your continued support of this! :)
Yeah I've already heard of this bug, will be fixed with the next update ;)
Shurelia
Hi, tried your app cause out of interest.

and got a suggestion about the mini-player ver

Wondering why you didn't tell us what these icons "means" instead the shortcut.

Edit :
and also the "Search Lyric" didn't work to me somehow.

Edit 2 :

Probably you need few more adjustments. (Seems it's actually fetching the BG sizes from the osu! too)
Probably the best way to fix this issue is by stretching the BG to the preferred size.
Edit 3 :
I'm having a hard time to sorting the song list based on the artist's names(Which is something I preferred) , any idea how to do that?
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Shurelia wrote:

Hi, tried your app cause out of interest.

and got a suggestion about the mini-player ver

Wondering why you didn't tell us what these icons "means" instead the shortcut.
Descriptions will be included in the next update ;)
But for clarification: (from left to right)
Toggle size, toggle position, toggle visibility

- Search lyrics is still a tool in development
- Backgrounds are pulled from beatmap files, but what do you mean by "stretching the BG to the preferred size"?
- You can simply click on the "Artist" column, if you want to search specific artists use the filter button to the right of the searchbar ;)
Shurelia
well, instead making things looks awkward (like what i screenshoted above) probably you can make the size of the picture that have been pulled by your app into something fixed (automatically sized to your app) instead following the size of the original pic from osu! itself.
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Shurelia wrote:

well, instead making things looks awkward (like what i screenshoted above) probably you can make the size of the picture that have been pulled by your app into something fixed (automatically sized to your app) instead following the size of the original pic from osu! itself.

In my opinion stretching the image would look more awkward, imagine you stretch the player across two screens, would you like to see the image stretched over the whole width? (This is an extreme example, but just for your imagination ;) l
benny774

XinCrin wrote:

wow great app. Keep doing the good job
Xcrysdale
Hey man just wanted to check back in to see if you were still working on this, I've opted to revert back to an older version due to the pause bug and recently malwarebytes has been blocking the outgoing connection when checking for updates to the client, would you say that's a false positive? Thanks for all your work!
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

Xcrysdale wrote:

Hey man just wanted to check back in to see if you were still working on this, I've opted to revert back to an older version due to the pause bug and recently malwarebytes has been blocking the outgoing connection when checking for updates to the client, would you say that's a false positive? Thanks for all your work!
Sure I'm still working on this project, there will be soon an update which fixes that bug ;) And yes, that's a false positive.
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Vibrance Player 3.1.1 is out!

1. Added: New visualizer! (Don't worry, it consumes almost no CPU power ;))
  2. Added: Audio fades out smoothly when you close the application
  3. Added: If lyrics are available and you click on a line, the player jumps to the position (extended view)
  4. Added: The player remembers now your last played stream and plays at the start (only when "Save last played song" is activated and the stream was playing when closing the player)
  5. Added: Playlist-Preview: Hover over any playlist while playback is paused or stopped and the player will preview every song of the playlist! (every preview is 7 seconds long)
  6. Added: The default background can now be changed!
  7. Added (Lyrics Creator): Files (.txt, .lrc and audio files) can now be opened via Drag&Drop
  8. Added (Visualizer Studio): Files (.vis, .pad, and audio files) can now be opened via Drag&Drop
  9. Changed: Changed the widget tooltips a bit (thanks Ringosham for the tip)
  10. Changed: The settings window is no longer semi-transparent and spans over the whole interface (for performance reasons)
  11. Changed: The player should no longer freeze while downloading artist biography
  12. Changed: Theme images are updated!
  13. Changed: Long texts should no longer overlap the settings button in the widget
  14. Changed: Default background updated (forgot to change it with the release of 3.0)
  15. Changed: ReactPad initalization (and switching between shapes) should be faster now
  16. Changed: Selecting a playlist jumps automatically back to the song list
  17. Changed: Removing the current song in the active playlist plays the next song
  18. Changed: If you remove the last song in the active playlist aborts the playlist
  19. Changed: You can add songs to your playlist even if they are not synced with the player!
  20. Changed: Playlists are now getting loaded instantly (it was stupid to load them after sync...)
  21. Changed: The audio output option "No sound" is now hidden (Don't know why I've added this option, seriously: who needs a player without sound?)
  22. Changed: If playback is stopped, the previous button is now disabled
  23. Fixed: The volume doesn't reset to 0 anymore at each start
  24. Fixed: Fixed an error where the streaming dialog displayed "NO STRING FOUND"
  25. Fixed: The song details window (not the slidable control!) didn't show the cover of the song
  26. Fixed: Disabling crossfade didn't disable it at all
  27. Fixed: The player didn't start muted although you've exited muted
  28. Fixed: There was a rare bug which caused the directory manager to think that any folder is your default directory
  29. Fixed: The video position gets now properly updated when changing the audio position through clicking on the seekbar
  30. Fixed: After changing the language and hitting Save, the sidebar and title in the settings window weren't localized
  31. Fixed: Some specific .lrc (lyrics file) formats weren't supported properly
  32. Fixed: Lyrics were still displayed after stopping playback
  33. Fixed: There was a bug where the remote tab was refreshed everytime you opened it (which caused serious trouble in some cases)
  34. Fixed: Muting still wasn't bug free, but now it should!
  35. Fixed: The RenderCapability system didn't work properly
  36. Fixed: ReactPad is working again properly
  37. Fixed: Pausing and switching to the next song caused the player to not play
  38. Fixed: Removing a sync directory should now work again properly
  39. Fixed: If the drive which contains your default folder was removed the player was either crashing at startup or looped through the folder configuration
  40. Fixed: When no song in the song list was selected and you wanted to add the current song to a playlist, the player crashed
  41. Fixed: The time for songs that were as long or longer than 1 hour wasn't displayed correctly
  42. Fixed: The player allows you to skip the current song if the repeat mode is set to "Repeat one"
  43. Fixed (Lyrics Creator & Visualizer Studio): "Open with" should work again
  44. Fixed (Installer): Add-Ons (Lyrics Creator & Visualizer Studio) were installed even if you've unchecked the option
  45. Fixed (Installer): Shortcuts are now getting created again! (if checked of course)
raginghelm
I'm not sure if its normal but it keeps updating from 3.1.1 every time it says its finish it ask me to update again.
Weird thing is its not really updated its still on 3.0n
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

raginghelm wrote:

I'm not sure if its normal but it keeps updating from 3.1.1 every time it says its finish it ask me to update again.
Weird thing is its not really updated its still on 3.0n
Thanks for your response!
I'll try to fix this asap, but unfortunately the Nightly version of the player is unable to update automatically (you can either update manually by running the "Update.exe" in your installation directory or you can download the latest version via the first post)
raginghelm
Alright, Thanks for the response, I manage to get it to 3.1.1.0 by reinstalling a fresh new copy from the first post.
Strangely, I first tried installing it without uninstalling the already installed copy, but same issue happen it keeps asking me to update the player.
I also noticed Lyrics Creator, Visual Studio, React Pad & Poly Ring is shown not installed in system information despite having selected them all.
I can even select them in one of the options and open visual studio. Do keep in mind during uninstall of player I kept the personal data stuff which prompt me to save maybe it has something to do with that.
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

raginghelm wrote:

Alright, Thanks for the response, I manage to get it to 3.1.1.0 by reinstalling a fresh new copy from the first post.
Strangely, I first tried installing it without uninstalling the already installed copy, but same issue happen it keeps asking me to update the player.
Yeah I was able to isolate the bug, seems like this bug was introduced sometimes while developing 3.0n. Hotfix will be released shortly ;)
Topic Starter
BlackTasty
Vibrance Player 3.1.1.1 is out!

This is a hotfix which eliminates the annoying update bug (details below)

1. Changed: Forgot to change the changelog verion number and all changes
  2. Fixed: The player always told you that there is an update available when there isn't
  3. Fixed: Changelog window showed "This is a secret for now" (I'm very sorry for this...)
  4. Fixed: Saving your settings resets the audio/video position
runix
How do you add lyrics to a song if you have the .lrc file?
Topic Starter
BlackTasty

MagicStick wrote:

How do you add lyrics to a song if you have the .lrc file?
Go to the installation folder of the player and paste the .lrc files into the "Lyrics" folder. (You will soon be able to drag&drop lyrics files into the player)
show more