forum

Key presses per second program

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nygglatho
Hey, sorry for the late reply :o

Just wanted to let you know that 5.2s workaround fixed my issue. :) Many thanks!
Topic Starter
Roan

Rumi wrote:

Hey, sorry for the late reply :o

Just wanted to let you know that 5.2s workaround fixed my issue. :) Many thanks!
Yay :) glad it works for you now ;)

Edit
Update notes (v5.3):
- Added the option to track mouse buttons
- Added the option to save the on screen position of the program to the config.

Edit 2
Update notes (v5.4):
- Fix the backgroud opacity being used as the graph foreground opacity.
- Fix the key color not being inverted when the background opacity is 0%.
- Fixed some rendering issues when only displaying a single panel.
- Fix changing the colors resetting the key counters.
- Fix the pause check mark in the right click menu not being toggled by Ctrl + T.
- Change overlay osu! to overlay mode since it doesn't always overlay osu! properly.
Micha ohne el
Woah, it's been a while :/ I completely skipped version 5.3 and you fixed so many bugs on your own! :D
Sorry for that :c

Roan wrote:

Well I don't have any other solution. Also one non-ASCII character only counts for one character. So for example: something-こ.kpsconf2 would be interpreted as something-*.kpsconf2. Now any character is allowed at the place of the *. So *.kpsconf2 would only match .kpsconf2 files that have a name that is a single character long. So it'll still load -.kpsconf2 unless ofcourse there's another file with a one character name like こ.kpsconf2 that would match too. But not ab.kpsconf2.
Huh, from my understanding of asterisks/wild cards they represent any number of any character!
"*.*" is used in many different languages and situations to say "every file", not just every file with a file name and extension that's only one character long! o:
I mean, if it is actually true that every non-ASCII character represents one other character in your program, then that's great, but I thought actual wild cards worked differently :D

Roan wrote:

:3 so cute
Yeah, she really is :3

[quote"Roan"]
There are no new bug reports in this post o: that really surprised me xD.
[/quote]Yeah, I didn't have that much time and I couldn't find any that quick c:
which doesn't mean that I don't have any now c:

Roan wrote:

Edit
Update notes (v5.3):

Edit 2
Update notes (v5.4):
- Fix the pause check mark in the right click menu not being toggled by Ctrl + T.
- Change overlay osu! to overlay mode since it doesn't always overlay osu! properly.
o.O that's much o:

Bugs:

1) The context menu controls have the same keys as the window-moving, the arrow keys. They interfere with each other. I don't think this is that big of a deal, but I wanted to point it out c:

2) Removing any keys (mouse buttons as well) doesn't work o: The keys aren't displayed anymore, but they still affect the average, maximum, etc.

3) This probably has to do with bug #2, but anyway: Loading a new config file also doesn't disable the previous keys, I can still use them.

4) I'm not sure whether this is a feature or a bug. Loading a new config file doesn't reset any of the stats or totals.

5) Having the background color opacity lower than 100% does.. stuf.... I've prepared a video o:
At first I thought, this would only affect the color negation of the key counters, that's why I made this GIF file:
But no, it affects pretty much everything :D For example, the general slowness of the program and it showing weird white strips in the config menu is weird to me too. When I reset the opacity to 100% everything is fine again, but not when it's below that o:

It probably has something to do with this fix that you previously wrote:

Request:

1) I think we both didn't even think of this. The key counter has it's cancel-button now, but everything else doesn't :D
I believe that it's not very important, there isn't all that much to lose at the other menus (except the color picker) o:

Uhm, that's it again. I probably missed something, though :D

By the way, and this has nothing to do with KeysPerSecond, I figured out some new ways to use the auto-replace feature of AutoHotkey, which I use in my program to create the "–", "©", "≠", and so on. It can now quickly tell time and date, and restart/exit itself just by typing the 'commands' anywhere.
And then I actually made it so that it would autocomplete the osu! BBCode tags, just for writing these posts a bit easier c:
Though, I'm pretty sure that I won't really release it publicly o:
Topic Starter
Roan

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

Woah, it's been a while :/ I completely skipped version 5.3 and you fixed so many bugs on your own! :D
Sorry for that :c
^^ actually I was starting too fee lonely ;-;

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

Roan wrote:

Well I don't have any other solution. Also one non-ASCII character only counts for one character. So for example: something-こ.kpsconf2 would be interpreted as something-*.kpsconf2. Now any character is allowed at the place of the *. So *.kpsconf2 would only match .kpsconf2 files that have a name that is a single character long. So it'll still load -.kpsconf2 unless ofcourse there's another file with a one character name like こ.kpsconf2 that would match too. But not ab.kpsconf2.
Huh, from my understanding of asterisks/wild cards they represent any number of any character!
"*.*" is used in many different languages and situations to say "every file", not just every file with a file name and extension that's only one character long! o:
I mean, if it is actually true that every non-ASCII character represents one other character in your program, then that's great, but I thought actual wild cards worked differently :D
Yeah, normal behavior would be to match any number of characters. But since I implemented the wildcarding system for KeysPerSecond myself I restricted it to only a single character per non-ASCII character :D

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

Roan wrote:

:3 so cute
Yeah, she really is :3

Roan wrote:

There are no new bug reports in this post o: that really surprised me xD.
Yeah, I didn't have that much time and I couldn't find any that quick c:
which doesn't mean that I don't have any now c:
Yay :)

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

Roan wrote:

Edit
Update notes (v5.3):

Edit 2
Update notes (v5.4):
o.O that's much o:
Well I had some spare time :3

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

Bugs:

1) The context menu controls have the same keys as the window-moving, the arrow keys. They interfere with each other. I don't think this is that big of a deal, but I wanted to point it out c:
:o you can actually use the arrow keys to move in the context menu xD. Didn't know that :3. In that case I'll just prevent the window from moving when the context menu is open.

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

2) Removing any keys (mouse buttons as well) doesn't work o: The keys aren't displayed anymore, but they still affect the average, maximum, etc.
Ehm, yeah, xD, this is a side effect of a certain bug fix :3, which apparently introduced new bugs xD.

Roan wrote:

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

3) This probably has to do with bug #2, but anyway: Loading a new config file also doesn't disable the previous keys, I can still use them.
Yup, this has exactly the same cause as #2 ^^

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

4) I'm not sure whether this is a feature or a bug. Loading a new config file doesn't reset any of the stats or totals.
Well I think it should just reset them, so I'll call it a bug :3

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

5) Having the background color opacity lower than 100% does.. stuf.... I've prepared a video o:
At first I thought, this would only affect the color negation of the key counters, that's why I made this GIF file:
But no, it affects pretty much everything :D For example, the general slowness of the program and it showing weird white strips in the config menu is weird to me too. When I reset the opacity to 100% everything is fine again, but not when it's below that o:

It probably has something to do with this fix that you previously wrote:

Well this is interesting, since this actually doesn't happen on Window 7 or Windows 8 o: I wonder what they changed xD. It looks as though the
text is interpreted as white, which is interesting. So now I just need to steal someone's Windows 10 laptop for testing purposes :3

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

Request:

1) I think we both didn't even think of this. The key counter has it's cancel-button now, but everything else doesn't :D
I believe that it's not very important, there isn't all that much to lose at the other menus (except the color picker) o:
The color picker already has cancel functionality :3. The color menu & add key menu also have it. I guess I'll add it for the update rate, graph, precision & size too since it shouldn't be too difficult to add anyway.

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

Uhm, that's it again. I probably missed something, though :D
Probably, bugs always show up when you least expect them, ninja bugs :3

SALZKARTOFFEEEL wrote:

By the way, and this has nothing to do with KeysPerSecond, I figured out some new ways to use the auto-replace feature of AutoHotkey, which I use in my program to create the "–", "©", "≠", and so on. It can now quickly tell time and date, and restart/exit itself just by typing the 'commands' anywhere.
And then I actually made it so that it would autocomplete the osu! BBCode tags, just for writing these posts a bit easier c:
Though, I'm pretty sure that I won't really release it publicly o:
:) that's very useful actually xD. I think there would be interest in a program that automatically completes BBCode tags ^^

Edit
Todo list:
[x]: Cancel option for graph, size, precision & update rate
[x]: Fix opacity weirdness #5
[x]: Fix config file not resetting stats
[x]: Fix keys not actually being removed
[x]: Fix keys not being removed when a new config is loaded
[x]: Fix arrow keys moving both the context menu & program.

Edit 2
Released version 5.5.

Edit 3
Released version 6.0 with the folowing fixes & features:
- Minor internal optimizations.
- Context menu GUI improvements / changes & custom colours compatibility.
- Fix context menu arrow not being colored.
- Fix a bug where the general menu section wasn't saved properly.
- Add a panel that shows the total amount of hits accros all keys.
- Fix the context menu highlighting disappearing when changing the background opacity to 100%.
- Fix not all context menu items being colored correctly when using custom colors & having them disabled.
- Fix context menu selection not being reset properly.
- Implement the option to change the command keys and save them to the configuration file.

Edit 4
Released version 6.1 to fix a bug:
- Fix the background opacity controlling the global opacity (for example a background opacity of 0% will make the window invisible even if the foreground opacity isn't 0%).
WF Night
if my osu! is in full screen mode, can this be showed?
Topic Starter
Roan

WF Night wrote:

if my osu! is in full screen mode, can this be showed?
osu! can be in fullscreen resolution, but it can't actually have the fullscreen property set. Otherwise both programs will fight for the top window property (fullscreen implies topmost window) and that causes neither of them to work correctly :/

I've experimented with a lot of things, but currently I haven't found an alternative or fix for this issue yet :o .
Kizuna
Good kps programs for osu (or other games), thanks you :D

Btw, I don't know if this is a bug, but, when I add key on the kps, some show a totally different thing, like the key ": or /" on a azerty keyboard is show as "barre oblique" (french word for choosing "/") or the key "! or §" is show as "¥" or even the shift key on the right show an error "unknown keycode: 0xe36" ;w;

So I was wondering if you can do something for this because it's really weird

Here a screen of the programs when launched : http://i.imgur.com/160g6zJ.png
Here one on the key panel : http://i.imgur.com/w0I0MUu.png
IxWolfie

Roan wrote:

Otherwise both programs will fight for the top window property (fullscreen implies topmost window) and that causes neither of them to work correctly :/
You'd have to un-prioritize osu by being on top (which I believe is impossible when it's in fullscreen without breaking it).

On another note, is there a way you can add commands to be added. For example, ctrl+1? I'm kind of multi-purposing this for something else, and I can't find a KPS program that will do that.
Topic Starter
Roan

Kizunuko-P wrote:

Btw, I don't know if this is a bug, but, when I add key on the kps, some show a totally different thing, like the key ": or /" on a azerty keyboard is show as "barre oblique" (french word for choosing "/") or the key "! or §" is show as "¥" or even the shift key on the right show an error "unknown keycode: 0xe36" ;w;

>.< I'm sorry for the late reply, for some reason I got unsubscribed from the thread and I've been kinda busy with exams. That being said, this looks like quite a weird bug. It might have something to do with keyboard layouts and as of now I'm not yet sure whether or not it's an issue with the native library I'm using or my program. I'll look into it after exams ^^.

Glad you like the program :) .

IxWolfie wrote:

Roan wrote:

Otherwise both programs will fight for the top window property (fullscreen implies topmost window) and that causes neither of them to work correctly :/
You'd have to un-prioritize osu by being on top (which I believe is impossible when it's in fullscreen without breaking it).
I tried taking the fullscreen property from osu! by force, but that came with some undesirabe side effects xD. Most notably the fact that all of the benefits of running fullscreen where gone :(

IxWolfie wrote:

On another note, is there a way you can add commands to be added. For example, ctrl+1? I'm kind of multi-purposing this for something else, and I can't find a KPS program that will do that.
Do you mean extra custom command bindings? If that's the case that shouldn't be too hard to do since most of the command related logic is quite modular already. I'll give it a go after exams ^^.

P.S. My exams end wednesday.

Edit
Kizunuko-P I just thought of a cheaty way to solve your problem temporarily. Once you have added all the keys you can save them to a config file. After that you can edit the config file using a text editor and change the name of the keys. After loading that config file with KeysPerSecond the edited key names should be displayed ^^

Edit 2
Found the cause of the bug, working on a fix.
IxWolfie

Roan wrote:

Do you mean extra custom command bindings? If that's the case that shouldn't be too hard to do since most of the command related logic is quite modular already. I'll give it a go after exams ^^.

Just to be sure we think the same thing, when it asks for a keybind, and I put Alt+4, it'll only go up when I press alt and 4 at the same time. Having 4, and alt+4 as separate commands.
Topic Starter
Roan

IxWolfie wrote:

Roan wrote:

Just to be sure we think the same thing, when it asks for a keybind, and I put Alt+4, it'll only go up when I press alt and 4 at the same time. Having 4, and alt+4 as separate commands.
Hmm, I not quite sure if I understand it correctly or not. As I read it now you want 'Alt+4' and '4' to act as seperate commands right? And pressing 'Alt+4' should not trigger the '4' command.

If that's the case then it should already work that way. If it doesn't then you've probably found a bug ;).

Otherwise I don't yet understand the problem/request :o
IxWolfie

Roan wrote:

Hmm, I not quite sure if I understand it correctly or not. As I read it now you want 'Alt+4' and '4' to act as seperate commands right? And pressing 'Alt+4' should not trigger the '4' command.

If that's the case then it should already work that way. If it doesn't then you've probably found a bug .
I tried it earlier, and it wouldn't actually recognize Alt+4 as a command. It'd see that I pressed 4, and assume that I only wanted 4 down.

Example:
Assign a key.
Hold Alt, then press 4.
Only 4 will appear (when I tested it).
Topic Starter
Roan

IxWolfie wrote:

Roan wrote:

If that's the case then it should already work that way. If it doesn't then you've probably found a bug .
I tried it earlier, and it wouldn't actually recognize Alt+4 as a command. It'd see that I pressed 4, and assume that I only wanted 4 down.

Example:
Assign a key.
Hold Alt, then press 4.
Only 4 will appear (when I tested it).
o: you're talking about tracked keys. Since I've improved the modifier system I suppose that could be implemented. I'll give it a go tomorrow if I have time. Not sure how I'm going to visually display that the key has Ctrl and/or Alt added though.

So just to check I now understand it. You want the option to track key presses for a key-modifier combination such as Alt+4.
IxWolfie

Roan wrote:

o: you're talking about tracked keys. Since I've improved the modifier system I suppose that could be implemented. I'll give it a go tomorrow if I have time. Not sure how I'm going to visually display that the key has Ctrl and/or Alt added though.

So just to check I now understand it. You want the option to track key presses for a key-modifier combination such as Alt+4.
Yes, that's it! Sorry for being difficult, lmao. I'm using for something COMPLETELY unrelated to osu. I'm actually using it for an MMO, where some of my skill hotkeys are alt+1-5 for example. On top of that, some of my hotkeys are 1-5. So, I want it to track the key combinations alt+1, through alt+5, as well as 1-5 as separate keys. This is the only program that actually has a decent GUI to it to show on a video, or on stream perhaps.

For tracking it, you could just do A+1, or C+1? It'd keep it small, so it doesn't stick super far out of the physical key icon that's there, perhaps?
Topic Starter
Roan

IxWolfie wrote:

Roan wrote:

Yes, that's it! Sorry for being difficult, lmao. I'm using for something COMPLETELY unrelated to osu. I'm actually using it for an MMO, where some of my skill hotkeys are alt+1-5 for example. On top of that, some of my hotkeys are 1-5. So, I want it to track the key combinations alt+1, through alt+5, as well as 1-5 as separate keys. This is the only program that actually has a decent GUI to it to show on a video, or on stream perhaps.

For tracking it, you could just do A+1, or C+1? It'd keep it small, so it doesn't stick super far out of the physical key icon that's there, perhaps?
:) okay, now I can start adding it ;) . I don't really have a strict ETA but I think I'll be able to get it done before the end of this week.
I never even though about using it for an MMO though xD. But it's a very valid use, so I'll be adding support for keys with one or more of the three modifier keys (shift, alt, ctrl) I added shift since that is the modifier key I use in MMO's :D .
IxWolfie

Roan wrote:

:) okay, now I can start adding it ;) . I don't really have a strict ETA but I think I'll be able to get it done before the end of this week.
I never even though about using it for an MMO though xD. But it's a very valid use, so I'll be adding support for keys with one or more of the three modifier keys (shift, alt, ctrl) I added shift since that is the modifier key I use in MMO's :D .
Take your time! No rush at all!
Topic Starter
Roan

Kizunuko-P wrote:

This should now mostly be fixed in version 6.2 :D. The only thing I'm not sure about is the "¥" and shift case.

IxWolfie wrote:

Roan wrote:

Take your time! No rush at all!

Implemented :D, I haven't tested it very thoroughly though so there might still be some bugs.

P.S. One minor detail is that pressing the key and after that a modifier doesn't trigger the tracker. But finding a way around that would impact performance. Besides you usually already have the modifier key down when pressing the 'real' key. I might change this later though if I come up with an efficient algorithm.
IxWolfie

Roan wrote:

Implemented :D, I haven't tested it very thoroughly though so there might still be some bugs.
P.S. One minor detail is that pressing the key and after that a modifier doesn't trigger the tracker. But finding a way around that would impact performance. Besides you usually already have the modifier key down when pressing the 'real' key. I might change this later though if I come up with an efficient algorithm.

Alright! I'll test it in a little bit and tell you if I find anything. Big shoutout! <3 Also, these new forums are a little weird.. I'm not used to it yet. :p
Topic Starter
Roan

IxWolfie wrote:

Roan wrote:

Alright! I'll test it in a little bit and tell you if I find anything. Big shoutout! <3 Also, these new forums are a little weird.. I'm not used to it yet. :p

^^ Yeah I'm not completely used to the new forums either, but since I don't get to update this program that often anymore. I thought I'd change the link before the old one goes down :3
RockRoller
(I didnt read all 5 pages, hoping nobody allready made these suggestions)

I really like your program. The functionality is perfect, but it doesnt look god for me. I would be happy if we could have a little bit more freedom with the design.
I would replace the default keycounter with yours, but yours is horizontal.
What I would wish is that we cann re-arange the positionating of the keys, so we could for example form it like the inputoverlay. Then we could do for example K1,K2,Avg and Max instead of K1,k2,M1,M2 from osus keycounter.

I hope you can understand my bad english, if u have any questions about my suggestions please answer to this reply or write me ingame.
Topic Starter
Roan

RockRoller wrote:

(I didnt read all 5 pages, hoping nobody allready made these suggestions)

I really like your program. The functionality is perfect, but it doesnt look god for me. I would be happy if we could have a little bit more freedom with the design.
I would replace the default keycounter with yours, but yours is horizontal.
What I would wish is that we cann re-arange the positionating of the keys, so we could for example form it like the inputoverlay. Then we could do for example K1,K2,Avg and Max instead of K1,k2,M1,M2 from osus keycounter.

I hope you can understand my bad english, if u have any questions about my suggestions please answer to this reply or write me ingame.
I think I get the general idea (being able to arrange the keys in any layout horizontal & vertical). It'll probably take a while to implement though ;) .

Edit:
Finally done implementing this :)
There might be some new bugs aswell though :D so if you find any, please report them ^^
Topic Starter
Roan

New updates

Version 6.3

Add a lot of layout related options:
- All text can now be rendered either horizontal or vertical (default)
- Panels can now be organized in a grid instead of just a single row. The number of rows and columns is custom.
- Positions can now also be assigned to the max, avg, cur & tot panels. Meaning they can now also be placed at a custom place instead of at the end of the row.
- 4 new modes of the graph are implemented. Under the other components (default), on top of them, on the right of them, on the left of them and detached. When the graph is detached it gets it's own window that can be given a custom size.
- The graph dimensions are no longer fixed and can be changed (as long as the side isn't shared).
- Support to save & load all of the above to a configuration file.

Version 6.4
Fix the position/index feature not working. (version 6.4)

Version 6.5
- Added warning dialog to prevent more keys being added then there are rows & columns.
- Added an extra render mode for rendering horizontal keys in the value-text format.
- Add specific reset commands to the reset menu.
gaming epic
I was searching for this aswell. Luckily you made one. Thanks! ;)
Topic Starter
Roan

Nxshio wrote:

I was searching for this aswell. Luckily you made one. Thanks! ;)
I'm glad you like it :)

Update

Version 6.6
- Added warning dialog to prevent more keys being added then there are rows & columns.
- Added an extra render mode for rendering horizontal keys in the value-text format.
- Add specific reset commands to the reset menu.
Applome
can i see it while playing osu ???
Topic Starter
Roan

Applome wrote:

can i see it while playing osu ???
You can, but only if you don't run osu! with the fullscreen option checked (fullscreen resolution is fine).

Roan wrote:

osu! can be in fullscreen resolution, but it can't actually have the fullscreen property set. Otherwise both programs will fight for the top window property (fullscreen implies topmost window) and that causes neither of them to work correctly :/

I've experimented with a lot of things, but currently I haven't found an alternative or fix for this issue yet :o .
Topic Starter
Roan

Update

- Implement a feature where you can save the statistics to a file
- Fix key capacity checks being incorrect
- Implement 6 additional rendering modes

- Improve overall performance
- Fix changing the update rate messing up the average
- Fix a multithreading issues (as kindly pointed out by freakode)
- Lots of internal refactoring & optimizations
- Improve startup times
- Fix a bug with the rendering mode loading
Vahr
THanks for making this, appreciate the help!
Topic Starter
Roan

Vahr wrote:

THanks for making this, appreciate the help!
You're welcome :) Glad you like it ^^
dressurf
Hi, Firstly , thank you for making this program,
but i'm afraid that it (or maybe only me) have the problem of using commands,
it seems like Ctrl + P (and other commands) is not working.
Do you have any recommandations that i have to do?
Topic Starter
Roan

anti- wrote:

Hi, Firstly , thank you for making this program,
but i'm afraid that it (or maybe only me) have the problem of using commands,
it seems like Ctrl + P (and other commands) is not working.
Do you have any recommandations that i have to do?
Hi, thank you for reporting this. I just tested it and it seems that I broke it somehow.
I'll try to find the bug and fix this a.s.a.p. meanwhile I discovered that if you change the command keys to something without a modifer (e.g. just P) then it will still work.
It'll hopefully be fixed soon and thank you for using KeysPerSecond :)

Edit: I found the bug, it should be fixed within about an hour from now.

Edit 2: All fixed :)

Update v7.1

-Fix command keys with modifiers not working
-Repaint the frame when resetting statistics or totals for an immediate display update
nobully
Hi, could you make an auto-load feature for config files? Thanks!
Topic Starter
Roan

nobully wrote:

Hi, could you make an auto-load feature for config files? Thanks!
It's already there you can pass a config file to the program either via the command line or if you associate the .kpsconf2 file format with the executable.

So you could either make a small .bat file containing: "path/to/KeysPerSecond.exe path/to/config.kpsconf2".
Or click the config file -> open with -> and then select the KeysPerSecond executable (works as long as you don't move the executable afterwards).

If this wasn't what you meant feel free to correct me :)
nobully
Oh okay, I totally didn't think of a bat file, thanks! Though what I had in mind was the program does this for you, you just tell it which config to load automatically if you choose to. Just something I thought of :)

EDIT: I made a shortcut with the target being "path\keyspersecond.exe" "path\kpsconfig.kpsconf2" and that worked great 👌
Topic Starter
Roan

nobully wrote:

Oh okay, I totally didn't think of a bat file, thanks! Though what I had in mind was the program does this for you, you just tell it which config to load automatically if you choose to. Just something I thought of :)

EDIT: I made a shortcut with the target being "path\keyspersecond.exe" "path\kpsconfig.kpsconf2" and that worked great 👌
Yeah I've had that idea for a while as well. The problem being where do I store the data? Since I export as a single executable which causes there to be no installation process, the program does not really have a folder of it's own to store anything in. The program runs on Windows, Linux and OSX. So I'd need something for all of them. I actually might have found a method that works for this. I'll see if I can get it to work.

For now the bat file seems like the way to go though :)
Thanks for the suggestion ;)

Edit
There actually seems to be a JDK bug that has to be solved before I can implement this... I'll keep a look at the bug status but for the time being passing the config to the executable is the way to go. Unless I come up with some other idea :|

Edit 2

Version 7.2

This release mainly focusses on fixing small bugs, most of which were in the key-modifier tracking.

- Fix modifier keys not being highlighted when key-modifier tracking is on.
- Fix modifier keys releasing every other key when key-modifier tracking is on.
- Fix the key-modifier check box not being toggled when loading a config.
- Fix all known cases of key-modifier tracking weirdness.
- Rework key-modifier tracking internally to be more efficient.
- Lots of internal optimizations.
- Better color support for unfilled grids (empty tiles are now either the background color or transparent depending on whether transparency is enabled).
- Fix several minor bugs in the right click menu.
thx for great tool :D
Topic Starter
Roan

breazingstar wrote:

thx for great tool :D
You're welcome :)
ReTLoM
ok i try to use this for Mania 7k
here my concern:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
but i want it more like
is there a way to accomplish this ?
Topic Starter
Roan

ReTLoM wrote:

ok i try to use this for Mania 7k
here my concern:
but i want it more like
is there a way to accomplish this ?
I'm sorry there is currently no way to do this :( . The closest you can get right now would be to run two instances of the program, one for the graph+stats and one for the keys. I may look into making the layout options even more flexible though, but I currently don't have the time available to me that would be required to do so. I'll put it on my todo list though so there's a good chance that layout options will expand in future releases ;) .
Sonzai no muda
i will take note
show more