forum

What Keeps You Interested In CTB (osu!Catch)

posted
Total Posts
show more
- Jade -
I only started playing since I don't have a mouse/tablet for Osu, and Mania and Taiko just never seemed to interest me. After awhile, I started playing it constantly and becoming more invested in it. I don't play every day like I used to (me being busy with school and whatnot), but I always find myself playing whenever I get the chance.
ExGon
osu!catch
Tonairu
top seed for cwc
Koube Shio
kenji
nfield
mikhe
Berncastell
n0stamina

Last Place wrote:

kenji
nfield
mikhe
Berncastell
ze old legends
Kagari
trying to map as many moe songs in osu!catch as i can until i'm getting sick of it
DeletedUser_1417202
2009~2011 old player
aafi
just random thing on ctb
He Ang CTB

aafi wrote:

just random thing on ctb

SPOILER
New anime opening
creative people on forum

smart people that working behind the scene ?
few mentioned
> mapper on ctb
> osu! catch word cup
> random smart people on chat
(by just reading them make my mind grow more colorfull, because my place is monochrome)

osu drama on ctb (example : funny coment on beatmap)
osu hype on ctb (example : event that newbe can win or something every one can join, osu coin ! , etc )

lewd song crazy song

absurd map
imposible map
too pro map

event hype
event hype

waiting for new mode and new osu (osu!next for ctb ? )

don't play, play ctb fun
OMG YOU ARE BACK :O
Nakamura-san
1st game mode that I came across and the ambition to fc some amazing ctb maps kept me playing this gamemode
Sentencings
To me, CTB is pretty much the most easiest game mode in OSU, due to the fact that you don't have to press random buttons to follow the beats and such. Instead, you only use arrow keys to move and catch fruits that follow the rhythm.

Plus, along with me being an autistic, it also helps with sensory and is pretty nice for my therapy too!

It's also pretty challenging, which makes my experience blast even more further. (THANK GOD THIS GAME MODE HAS BECOME RANKED)
Edgar_Figaro
TBH I disliked CTB when I first started as jumps seemed random and it had no auditory queues and just seemed like a game of reaction timing. But
I started giving CTB a shot again more recently and have greatly come to appreciate it as I started playin mode specific instead of auto-converts.
The jump patterns seem a lot more reasonable and predictable for the music and I feel like I am actually playing to the rythmn instead of reacting to falling objects.

I will admit I am still newish to CTB so I might have the wrong impression, but now that I understand how the rythmn actually matters in the mappingnits a lot more fun.
A Moon Gust
I can play this mode just fine without the osu! music and have my own music playing in the background.
DeletedUser_6709840
its fun to map and I wanna keep the game alive.
Chimbotrufio
mjj741, Abstract- and Motion :D <3
Unlucky_w
for canada's sake
Shizuku
i don't really have anything else to do ever so i play ctb to pass time + it's the only mode i'm half decent at
Kasumi-sama
getting higher ranks
-Sh1n1-
mapping...? idk tbh
mulraf
jusenkyo maps <3
and the adrenaline rush i get when i'm about to fc a long difficult map. idk, more adrenaline than in standard even tho i'm at a higher level in standard.
and the fact that it's actually possible to get a high rank in ctb :P
Frank-
i love catching fruits.
Nanachii
pp
Playboy

-itsy_v2- wrote:

Sousaki
abraker
A random day per month where I hit my skill cap in mania, rage in standard due to a bs sliderbreak, and have frustration from mixing up colors in taiko.