Abraker's Distress

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
My dear abraker, who oh so desires a fish. I shall grant thy humble wish

Look at him, he clearly wants a fish

Abraker's dilema
This beautiful week, abraker swam in the coasts of OTrench. He had shown an interest in investing fish for profit. So far, he has looked at juvenile fish, which he values very unprofitable as in one mating season it only allows 3 fish for him to eat. It is also known that abraker is very bad at breeding fish, with previous experience of sucking out their soul in a mere 6 days.

As his lab partner, I find this very traumatising as he has been very upset recently and unable to continue with our work. Therefore, I have initiated this survey in an attempt to solve his problem.

So given these:
  1. It has to be tasty
  2. It needs survive abraker treatments
  3. It must be worthy of investment, presumably 100 or more fish to eat per breeding
Please input the type of fish you would suggest to abraker below
(Duplicates with another person means you support it)

abraker wrote:

Are replies tasty?
Best wishes to abraker
johnmedina999
A typical goldfish. These are pets everywhere, and can last a surprising amount of time in captivity if taken care for properly.
levesterz
I would suggest the piranna . Not only it can be a pet. It alsi serve as a tortu.... defensive fish as you can built a trench around the hoise and fill it with this fish and water and it good to go . Just remember to feed it tho, piranna can be fiesty when it is hungry
Fhaye
There are lots of prostitutes on streets specially at night. Hit them up
roshan117
i would suggest salmon because he can get salmonella
kai99
fishipat