forum

How to get back to anime?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SrAxl
i've been playing alot and anime seems to become distant. Any tips to get back?
Stefan
...just watch whenever you feel like. Forcing it will take you the fun and joy of watching it.
Realmas

Stefan wrote:

...just watch whenever you feel like. Forcing it will take you the fun and joy of watching it.
True.

Just wait the moment when you will want to watch some, and then, just watch them.
Caput Mortuum
I haven't watched any anime for the past two months. So yeah, just watch it only when you feel like to. It's not a chore or anything.
CodeS
Stop for 1 year and then come back.

That's what I did and it helped me a lot.
Sarura_old
I would just wait for a show or series to really appeal to you, and then grow obsessed with it.
Yocake
Re-watch something you've really enjoyed. That helps me to get back :3
-shig
Maybe watching a show that you've been meaning to watch for a long time? That always gets me back to being interested in watching anime
ThatOneOtaku90
Just watch when you feel like it! don't force it! :) BUt if you need too, try to find a great series!
LeleBrq

Stefan wrote:

TRUE
Rizevim

Stefan wrote:

so true.
Alysia_old_1
Just watch it when you feel like it, dont try to force it :)
Brent Parker
Watch Hetalia and you will never let go!!!!!!
- Kamellia -
Take time on both games and anime 8-)
RokkaAstrea
Just watch Boku No Hero Academia. The animation is by far the best compared to others *cough*yoi*cough*