forum

How to add a GD to your mapset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kamikin_old
Hello! I may sound stupid for asking this but after you have the GD in its text form, how do you add it to your map set as a level not just loads of text in your song folder?
blissfulyoshi
If you got it in text form, a simple way is to go to your map's folder, copy and paste an existing .osu, and then replace the text in the copied .osu with the text of your guest diff.

To fix the .osu filename, open up osu!, open that diff, and save. Afterward, your guest diff should be fully integrated into your map.
Saul Goodman
You can export your difficulty as a notepad, then go to "%appdata%" and find Osu!. Then click on "songs" and search for your song. Click on the folder and then drag the gd notepad into the folder. Finally go back to Osu! and press "F5" And then the GD should appear. That's as far I know with this stuff i'm kind of new so
Anime Lover332

Anime Lover332 wrote:

[-Winter-] wrote:

You can export your difficulty as a notepad, then go to "%appdata%" and find Osu!. Then click on "songs" and search for your song. Click on the folder and then drag the gd notepad into the folder. Finally go back to Osu! and press "F5" And then the GD should appear. That's as far I know with this stuff i'm kind of new so
HOW!!??????