Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Natsu
it can be added to online tags, but I really doubt someone would search for it
Shmiklak
Well, it's up to you (:
SzamanFL
The offset should be around 330. I hope you'll change it before ranking this map(and seriously? fucking offset so much? isn't it one of the first thing you should do when starting to map a song?). s4be.

EDIT:
Sorry, it seems that i had to redownload this map, now it is ok.
Topic Starter
Natsu

SzamanFL wrote:

The offset should be around 330. I hope you'll change it before ranking this map(and seriously? fucking offset so much? isn't it one of the first thing you should do when starting to map a song?). s4be.
don't be agresive and delete and redownload I changed mp3 and I think you still have the old one
SzamanFL
Sorry for being agresive D:
Topic Starter
Natsu

SzamanFL wrote:

Sorry for being agresive D:
It's fine :)
Euny
gz :)
Topic Starter
Natsu
gracias bomba
P A N
G
R
A
T
Z
OMG
Enon
please chase me
Kyouren
Regratzz! :3

btw, Natsu, here the metadata link more valid!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zihoyz0u_cs

I can't waiting this map is ranked, good luck for ranked selection!
I Must Decrease
02:33:856 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - vs 00:43:456 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) -

:\ Why such a big difference ... there's not that much difference in intensity.
Topic Starter
Natsu

Xexxar wrote:

02:33:856 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - vs 00:43:456 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) -

:\ Why such a big difference ...
, 02:33:856 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - is a decrescendo/diminuendo
00:43:456 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - it's a buildup for the chorus

both parts are totally different
I Must Decrease
well w/e. Overall I feel like these updates you made since qualified ruined the song since everything is so over spaced its like my hero in that nothing feels important and everything is emphasized.

Sad to see what you criticized me for in the past is what you do in your maps now ;w; I'm not gonna mod or request a DQ or anything but :\
Topic Starter
Natsu

Xexxar wrote:

well w/e. Overall I feel like these updates you made since qualified ruined the song since everything is so over spaced its like my hero in that nothing feels important and everything is emphasized.

Sad to see what you criticized me for in the past is what you do in your maps now ;w; I'm not gonna mod or request a DQ or anything but :\

Well my back and forth, the horizontal jumps and the decrescendo where the problem, I made a compromise with that (as you can read in the previous 6 pages of discussion), my first approach of the song was to HL the more emotive part of the songs, but I made changes to keep a constant emphasis, tbh nowadays modders are too based on drum sounds that forget things as vocals, overall section feeling etc.

If you ask me, my previous version was better, but I made changes for a compromise with the QAT. I like the current ver too tho
I Must Decrease
Yeah I agree that mods negatively impacted the map but oh well.
audinor
doesnt look any different than what it used to be, still godly natsu
Topic Starter
Natsu

- Squishi wrote:

doesnt look any different than what it used to be, still godly natsu
thank you, yeah the style is the same, just some jumps and patterns are different now
xtrem3x
ya por fin se acabó la masacre de una diff?
[ Pustules ]
The nightmare difficulty feels extremely out of time. Is this just me or are other people getting this aswell?
Topic Starter
Natsu
Delete and redownload
Neptunee
I'd hate to be that person but,,

Extra
00:09:856 - 00:22:906- what is this following?
Topic Starter
Natsu

Neptunee wrote:

I'd hate to be that person but,,

Extra
00:09:856 - 00:22:906- what is this following?
00:09:856 - piano

00:22:906- piano and vocals

BTW you guys all need to redownload, the mp3 got changed as well (just saying, because I see many post about it )
tit
Meta but looks and feels real good :P
Sonnyc
Good map. Nice work on organizing consistent pattern usage through similar parts of the song, and such setting also being consistsently designed through the spread.
Topic Starter
Natsu

Sonnyc wrote:

Good map. Nice work on organizing consistent pattern usage through similar parts of the song, and such setting also being consistsently designed through the spread.
8-)