forum

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do

posted
Total Posts
show more
meii18
@Lally you are the popper of the bubble so you should rebubble. Another BN will qualify it my mistake and again my crazy brain ;w;
Lally
Let's fix the mistakes
Lanturn
Here lemme do a quick look through since I'm slacking this month unless someone else has taken care of it :)

Your SB is is unsnapped in a lot of places. I'm not sure if you want to fix this or not though. Unsnapped SBs aren't unrankable, so if you don't care about snapping it, you can skip fixing this. That was the only problem I saw.

I always figured silencing both the spinner.wav files was unrankable, but apparently it is fine according to the RC, as well as the complete silenced hitnormal at the very end. which are fine I guess.

Anyways.

TR1 sounds much better imo. but up to you.
On all the upper diffs: 02:01:074 - remove this note. Like you have at the end 03:14:337 - here. Not so spammy this way.

[Easy]
  1. 03:52:547 (4) - Eh.. This kinda goes off the grid. It doesn't go off the screen, but it shouldn't be hard to nudge it up a little. It just doesn't look good when it goes off the screen in the editor so much.
[Average]
  1. 00:20:337 (1) - symmetry with 00:22:232 (3) - instead of in the middle?
  2. 02:06:126 (4) - spacing
  3. 02:39:916 (3) - Nice. I don't really get the reason why you did this, but I like it XD
[Advanced]
  1. 01:20:653 (3,4,1) - kinda close to the previous slider no? Bit more room would be great.
  2. 03:29:495 (5,1,2) - maybe move the (1,2) out of the corner? Try stacking the (1) on 03:31:705 (1) - and adjust (5,2) as needed: http://puu.sh/gSgcR.jpg
[Tough]
  1. 01:18:284 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'll admit, I'm not a fan of this rhythm. the (3) doesn't really hit anything, and the (4) and (5) head seem kinda pointless. Why not slider art or something simple here?
[Soulmates]
  1. 00:31:074 (1,2) - maybe have a tiny bit more spacing? 1.14 is kinda hard to read when introduced to this new rhythm.
  2. 02:35:021 (3) - ? What is this slider's purpose?
  3. 02:38:179 (5) - I kinda get this slider, but it'd be nice if there was something emphasizing on the heavy beat at 02:38:337 -
I went through the skin, timing, SB and such. Everything mostly checked out fine besides some uncertanties and unsnaps.
Natsu
sigh...
Lanturn
Let Natsu rank this. He was the original bubbler.

Thanks o/
Natsu

Lanturn wrote:

Let Natsu rank this. He was the original bubbler.

Thanks o/
no go ahead im busy xD, just posting cuz free IS for me LOL, anyways GL gero
Topic Starter
Gero

Lanturn wrote:

Here lemme do a quick look through since I'm slacking this month unless someone else has taken care of it :)

Your SB is is unsnapped in a lot of places. I'm not sure if you want to fix this or not though. Unsnapped SBs aren't unrankable, so if you don't care about snapping it, you can skip fixing this. That was the only problem I saw. Yeah I noticed it before but you know I'm lazy to fix that. xD

I always figured silencing both the spinner.wav files was unrankable, but apparently it is fine according to the RC, as well as the complete silenced hitnormal at the very end. which are fine I guess. Yes it's perfectly fine.

Anyways.

TR1 sounds much better imo. but up to you. I prefer to keep it as is.
On all the upper diffs: 02:01:074 - remove this note. Like you have at the end 03:14:337 - here. Not so spammy this way. It follow the vocal that's why I added it at this part.

[Easy]
  1. 03:52:547 (4) - Eh.. This kinda goes off the grid. It doesn't go off the screen, but it shouldn't be hard to nudge it up a little. It just doesn't look good when it goes off the screen in the editor so much. Isn't a big deal and it doesn't affect the gameplay.
[Average]
  1. 00:20:337 (1) - symmetry with 00:22:232 (3) - instead of in the middle? Fixed.
  2. 02:06:126 (4) - spacing Fixed.
  3. 02:39:916 (3) - Nice. I don't really get the reason why you did this, but I like it XD xD
[Advanced]
  1. 01:20:653 (3,4,1) - kinda close to the previous slider no? Bit more room would be great. Fixed.
  2. 03:29:495 (5,1,2) - maybe move the (1,2) out of the corner? Try stacking the (1) on 03:31:705 (1) - and adjust (5,2) as needed: http://puu.sh/gSgcR.jpg Nah I don't like it, sorry.
[Tough]
  1. 01:18:284 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'll admit, I'm not a fan of this rhythm. the (3) doesn't really hit anything, and the (4) and (5) head seem kinda pointless. Why not slider art or something simple here? I suggested that to Inyuschan before but she told me that she want to keep it as is.
[Soulmates]
  1. 00:31:074 (1,2) - maybe have a tiny bit more spacing? 1.14 is kinda hard to read when introduced to this new rhythm. Fixed.
  2. 02:35:021 (3) - ? What is this slider's purpose? It's weird so I made something different instead.
  3. 02:38:179 (5) - I kinda get this slider, but it'd be nice if there was something emphasizing on the heavy beat at 02:38:337 - Fixed.
I went through the skin, timing, SB and such. Everything mostly checked out fine besides some uncertanties and unsnaps.

If you mean about some unsnapped points it's because them are snapped on 1/16 and AIBat can't read that.
Updated ~

Waiting for @Lanturn.
Lanturn
I have company visiting shortly, but I'll be back on in an hour or two to recheck.

the unsnaps I mentioned at the bottom was referring to the SB actually XD
Lanturn
Alright. A Couple minor things like tags and some small slider fixes, and we should be good to go.

Let's push this forward again.

Requalified
Niko-nyan
boom im coming
troke
best anime song
PatZar

-Troke- wrote:

best anime song
[ Mephisto ]

Genocide wrote:

-Troke- wrote:

best anime song
Myxo
Congratz :3
Zexion
Felicitaciones Gero!! Excelente mapa!

Also:

-Troke- wrote:

best anime song
TicClick
you guys did a good job on flipping your reused collab parts, really liked it (not)
10nya
love this song so much :3 gz!
Andrea
Congrats Gero <3
Yuki Kaizuka
Awwww love this song. ♥
ArmorAngel159
jesus christ i hate so much the film but i love the song :cry:
namaenanka

Yuki Kaizuka wrote:

Awwww love this song. ♥