forum

Mouse Cursor stuck in the left upper corner with tablet help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Badwolfed
Hello,I know I am not the only person asking or bringing this up but does ANYONE know how to fix this "bug" that causes the cursor/mouse (in Osu!) get stuck in the corner WHEN using a tablet? It works perfectly fine with normal mouse but with tablet.. uh, NOPE.
This happened after I updated to the latest Windows 10 update with the workspace ink pen thing ( which people have told to disable to fix this), BUT I am unable to disable this because I don't have the privacy local library thing.
I have tried to download it and stuff, still nothing.
My tablet is Wacom Intuos..
Now please.. Anyone.. Help is all I need. :? :(
What other ways is there to fix this? and if there isnt, how can I disable the workspace ink pen thing other ways? I have tried EVERYTHING.
I hope someone answers.. I would be really happy and appreciate any help.. It's my first time writing here.
markii
friendly reminder to anyone who stumbles here through google at a later date, don't update windows unless there is a specific compatability feature you have been waiting on that is only achievable through an OS update, typically speaking regular updates don't improve performance in any meaningfuly way, have new bugs/points of failure, more data collection, in some cases have even screwed up hardware usability/compatability in your PC parts, and various other drawbacks.
BlLL
same thing happened to me. turn off raw input. might make your tablet movement less smooth though
Topic Starter
Badwolfed

BlLL wrote:

same thing happened to me. turn off raw input. might make your tablet movement less smooth though
I tried that and it worked but I preferred higher sensitivity, and if i raise it, it puts raw input on, and mouse in the corner again :(
Topic Starter
Badwolfed

markii wrote:

friendly reminder to anyone who stumbles here through google at a later date, don't update windows unless there is a specific compatability feature you have been waiting on that is only achievable through an OS update, typically speaking regular updates don't improve performance in any meaningfuly way, have new bugs/points of failure, more data collection, in some cases have even screwed up hardware usability/compatability in your PC parts, and various other drawbacks.
Yeah, I personally just try to keep my computer up on date for new protection updates and such.. Windows has a lot of holes in it though. I probably should have not updated, but I also couldn't help it lol
Sandy Hoey
Topic Starter
Badwolfed

Sandy Hoey wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/590367
OMG THANK YOU I DIDNT FIND THE CHECK BOX BEFORE NOW I DID AND IT WORKS YAYY!!

So if anyone is reading this later, you can find the "use windows ink" checkbox from the mapping categor which I did not notice before.. dumb me.
Bundikun
Gotta turn off windows ink that fixed it for me