forum

"Minimum" Selected Mods Ranking

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +22
Topic Starter
PakaChan
I'd love to see another global ranking that shows scores with at least the mods you have selected. e.g. i have DT selected and i see all DT,HDDT, HDDTHR, EZDT, HDDTNFSO etc, pretty much everything that has DT in it (also NC should show up as well). It's kind of a pain to search up to 8 combinations just to see how other people are doing.

Similar to how you can do it with osuplus:

Also i couldn't think of a better name.
Edgar_Figaro
Interesting concept but what about negative mods mixed with positive mods? Like if you have DT selected and someone else passed the map with DTHDSO (yes I know this is a weird combo) in one respect this is more mods as it adds hidden but is less mods because it adds Spun-Out.
Topic Starter
PakaChan

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Interesting concept but what about negative mods mixed with positive mods? Like if you have DT selected and someone else passed the map with DTHDSO (yes I know this is a weird combo) in one respect this is more mods as it adds hidden but is less mods because it adds Spun-Out.
the multiplier shouldn't matter, it has dt so it passes, the point is to spot all the scores. SO will just show casual joke scores but a lot of people may use NF if they aren't confident they can pass the map consistently and those can be some nice scores.
Bara-
Oeh I like this
goink

PakaChan wrote:

the multiplier shouldn't matter, it has dt so it passes, the point is to spot all the scores. SO will just show casual joke scores but a lot of people may use NF if they aren't confident they can pass the map consistently and those can be some nice scores.
you should also be able to rule out mods, for example disabling scores that use the mod along with NF.
I'm a bit late though on this one :/
Haxwill
yes this needs to happen
Paxas_old
I am neutral on this.
The main problem is it would look disoriented. But it is just the looks, personally I don't care about how my game looks, but people like me are in the minority.
CelegaS
If mods combination are stored as an int (api want to say it's stored like that) that can be done easily, it will just need to add a tag in the api to tell the request behaviour like you want. The SQL related is simple.
Just peppy can deside to change it. (It can be done in some minutes).

If it's true for the storage, DT will not take NC scores because it's not the same mod so not the same bit and i don't think there will be a specific request for this specific case only.
Topic Starter
PakaChan

CelegaS wrote:

If mods combination are stored as an int (api want to say it's stored like that) that can be done easily, it will just need to add a tag in the api to tell the request behaviour like you want. The SQL related is simple.
Just peppy can deside to change it. (It can be done in some minutes).

If it's true for the storage, DT will not take NC scores because it's not the same mod so not the same bit and i don't think there will be a specific request for this specific case only.
well, the api says NC needs the DT bit to be on, i assume it would be harder to do it without including NC

https://github.com/ppy/osu-api/wiki
DoubleTime     = 64,
Nightcore = 512, // Only set along with DoubleTime. i.e: NC only gives 576