Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun

B1oody wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Shotgun Symphony

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/32570

Still no non-ez fcs
The problem with this map is that there are so many patterns you can break on even if you have the skill to aim it and memorize everything. FCing the ridiculous triplets and clearing the shotgun slider in the same run is gonna need quite a bit of luck. I can see EZDT happening before someone can get close to a nomod fc.
So it's the hardest?
Bara-
Hell no
It's not hard to pass, just hard to FC due to small circles and the map being ridiculously old
Apparition still has no FC, not even HT (inb4 Millhiore gets EZHT FC)
Yuudachi-kun
"Not hard to pass"

"Using pass as a requirement"

Using old map as a slur compared to newer overstarred maps

Sorry if hard to you only equates to SR, bpm, and how big the jumps are.
Caput Mortuum
You should never compare newer maps to the old retarded ones.
Yuudachi-kun
You should never disregard old maps because you dont/cant play them.
Caput Mortuum
Actually you should. Just being stupidly mapped is enough for a reason. Or I can make a 240 bpm with 1/4 fullscreen jumps and call it the hardest map ever. No. It's just stupid.

Anyways, back to topic. With today's rules, with today's guidelines, with today's definition of "good maps",I still think Lindwurm is hard.
ZenPie

Bara- wrote:

Scarlet Rose is incredibly easy
Apparition is the real deal, just as Genryuu Kaiko (HW)/Deconstruction Star (HW)/Odoru Mizushibuki (HW)
Basically any HW map is harder than Scarlet Rose
Is HW aka HollowWings?
PinkNightmares

Mein Gauche wrote:

Performance: 1,408pp
Play Count: 10,821
You seem to have plenty of experience with older maps and mapping in general to call them "retarded".
Yuudachi-kun

Mein Gauche wrote:

Actually you should. Just being stupidly mapped is enough for a reason. Or I can make a 240 bpm with 1/4 fullscreen jumps and call it the hardest map ever. No. It's just stupid.

Anyways, back to topic. With today's rules, with today's guidelines, with today's definition of "good maps",I still think Lindwurm is hard.
You're essentially describing the trend mapping's going to anyways. Is what you currently call "good maps" always going to stay the same? In the future will they call these maps pieces of shit that don't deserve to be considered seriously in any way shape or form?
Caput Mortuum

B1oody wrote:

Mein Gauche wrote:

Performance: 1,408pp
Play Count: 10,821
You seem to have plenty of experience with older maps and mapping in general to call them "retarded".
Do I have to be cookiezi to call a map bad? Is that how it works? Oh boy. I'm very sorry. They should even remove 1 to 7 ratings so people can only vote greens in a map!

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Mein Gauche wrote:

You're essentially describing the trend mapping's going to anyways. Is what you currently call "good maps" always going to stay the same? In the future will they call these maps pieces of shit that don't deserve to be considered seriously in any way shape or form?
Yes. If i'm going to play for many years. And if the standards are diifferent. Or do you want that map with ninja spinners (forgot the name) good?
Yuudachi-kun
There are lots of maps with ninja spinners. The fact that you can only think of one (wizards in winter) and pointed that out as if it was the only example speaks about your inexperience with older maps.
Caput Mortuum
That's because it's the most popular ones. And I have played quite a few old maps. Only for a while because when my ranks go up I couldn't get myself to enjoy those map.
Yuudachi-kun

Mein Gauche wrote:

That's because it's the most popular ones. And I have played quite a few old maps. Only for a while because when my ranks go up I couldn't get myself to enjoy those map.
I also played hundreds of older maps when I found modern maps completely boring and all of the older maps were great, interesting fun that showed me just how stale and vomit inducing everything new is. And then I played mania and it's better than standard in its entirety.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Caput Mortuum

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

And then I played mania and it's better than standard in its entirety.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My opinion is still the same but
WOW I CAN AGREE WITH YOU.
TakuMii
I enjoy old maps and I consider your generalization offensive.
Caput Mortuum
Sorry
Yuudachi-kun
I enjoy offensive and I find your generalisation old
Caput Mortuum

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

I enjoy offensive and I find your generalisation old
You forgot the "maps". You are a failure
B1rd
Shotgun Symphony is far from the hardest, but maps like that aren't the meta so no one bothers to develop the skills to FC them. Things like FD4D HDHR are infinitely harder.

To answer your question OP, Scarlet Rose is the hardest map. As it will be until the end of time.
leny
Inferi - The Promethean Kings is hardest i think, with 1 nomod pass
Buster

Eraser wrote:

Eraser wrote:

never compare new maps to the old retarded ones.

Eraser wrote:

old retarted ones.

i fucking hate you...
cat 727
The Promethean Kings is the hardest Ranked map...
It's over 9*
Xinnoh
this discussion ended a while ago, Promethean Kings wasn't ranked back then
no reason to revive this thread tbh