forum

RADWIMPS - Yume Tourou

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Monstrata
fixed the hitclap thing, and updated walao's diff since he sent me a more recent version (with the fix) through pm.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Winnie
Good Luck and Happy Birthday Fam
Nao Tomori
alright, looks fine. happy birthday!
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Thank you and happy birthday!
LowAccuracySS
happy cake day :tada:
iYiyo
Hello guys!
Just fooling around, I wanted to give my thoughts on the set~

• [Insane: Mitsuha]
  1. 01:43:461 (6,1) - The DS you use here doesn't really emphasize what you wanted to emphasize imo, which are the vocals I guess. As you cans see 01:43:629 (1) - this kinda have more emphasis because of drums and you're using less DS than 01:43:967 (2,3) - here so yeah. What I recommend you is to stack 01:43:461 (6) - on 01:44:641 (5) -
  2. 01:42:787 (2,2) - stack better?
  3. 01:48:349 (4,5,6,7) - Right now all this pattern looks a bit unpolished in terms of spacing imo. However if you stack 01:48:854 (7) - on 01:47:674 (1) - I think that would look/play way more better. It'd also lead into better transition between 01:48:854 (7,1) - these.

[Insane: Taki]
  4. 01:42:113 (4,1) - 01:44:641 (5,1) - Idk but this kind of overlap doesn't suit the whole diff imo. You use stacks between sliders and circles all the time so yeah (e.g.00:35:650 (1,3) - 00:38:092 (4,1) - 00:55:090 (1,5) - etc). That's like the only part where you use this kind of overlap, which is like inconsistent.

[Extra: Taki]
  5. 02:00:146 (2,2) - nazi stack xd
  6. So first I played the extras and then the insanes, and just after playing the insanes I realized the gimmick for Taki vs Mitsuka, which was about linear and curves sliders respectively. The thing is that your Taki looks almost like a "standard" mapping style, without much things to stand out. As example, in the extra diff you use things like 00:24:488 (1,2) - 00:30:069 (1,2) - 00:35:650 (1,2,1) - 01:13:967 (1) - 01:42:281 (1) -, all these are fine but they arent' really a gimmick imo, or at least they don't emphasize the linear sliders. Compared to Insane: Taki, Haruto uses stuffs like 00:24:488 (1) - 00:28:674 (1) - 00:30:767 (2) - 00:38:441 (1) -, which are clearly noticeable when playing, and that's what I think you wanted to transmit with these diffs. So yeah, I really think you can work a bit more on these shapes to do some more unique shapes rather than just straigh linear sliders.

[Extra: Mitsuha]
  7. 01:09:247 (3,4,1,2) - At first I thought that Taki had more circles in this part, but then I counted and no, both have 7 circles lol. What I wanna say with this is that compared to Taki's difficulty, the perception of sliders on this one is way bigger. Like... I firstly thought there were only sliders here xd The main reason why I got that feeling is because you used ctrl+h ctrl+j a lot with this curved slider shape, while on Taki's you use more variation (due to linear gimmick). I guess that changing what I mentioned first (01:09:247 (3,4,1,2) - ) into something a bit different would help this.

[]

Okay after all this mod thing, I want to talk about the diff names before it goes into qualified section.

First of all, we can't really refer to something official about these customs names (Difficulty Spread Naming / osu!Standard Ranking Criteria / Ranking Criteria), because as far as I know there isn't something that specify the format of these gimmicks difficultie names.

Also, you mention that Haruto is the creator of the Insanes difficulties for Taki and Mitsuha in the description, but reading the current diff names in-game, how do we know it? Why this map appears when you search for Haruto in-game? I think you get the idea. I guess the proper naming here would be Haruto's Insane: Taki/Mitsuha.

If you don't do it, people will start complaining like in your "Can Do" set, and I would honestly agree with them.

Loctav wrote:

Could you please not name the difficulties in a way that they make people assume that they are mapped by other users, while they aren't? This is false attribution
^ Something like this ^

Instead of giving false attribution to other mappers, you're giving yourself a false attribution by just leaving "Insane". I don't want to sound rude, but that's the reason of why I'm saying all of this and want to avoid drama after qualify.

TL;DR Change Insane: Taki/Mitsuha into Haruto's Insane: Taki/Mitsuha. Although there isn't official info about these custom names (if there are, then I don't know, sorry if so xd), I think it's common sense to do it similar as with GDs. There should be something written about this, because right now we have things like this or this, and would be cool to state something as "official" to avoid misunderstandings and drama.
Topic Starter
Monstrata

iYiyo wrote:

Hello guys!
Just fooling around, I wanted to give my thoughts on the set~

[Extra: Taki]
[*]02:00:146 (2,2) - nazi stack xd It's fine.
[*]So first I played the extras and then the insanes, and just after playing the insanes I realized the gimmick for Taki vs Mitsuka, which was about linear and curves sliders respectively. The thing is that your Taki looks almost like a "standard" mapping style, without much things to stand out. As example, in the extra diff you use things like 00:24:488 (1,2) - 00:30:069 (1,2) - 00:35:650 (1,2,1) - 01:13:967 (1) - 01:42:281 (1) -, all these are fine but they arent' really a gimmick imo, or at least they don't emphasize the linear sliders. Compared to Insane: Taki, Haruto uses stuffs like 00:24:488 (1) - 00:28:674 (1) - 00:30:767 (2) - 00:38:441 (1) -, which are clearly noticeable when playing, and that's what I think you wanted to transmit with these diffs. So yeah, I really think you can work a bit more on these shapes to do some more unique shapes rather than just straigh linear sliders. Disagree completely. The gimmick is simply a visual shift. It has nothing to do with making linear sliders uniquely linear. I don't need unique shapes for people to clearly notice the difference in design perspectives. Also the current designs are all high quality and making them different won't improve them in the slightest.

[Extra: Mitsuha]
[*]01:09:247 (3,4,1,2) - At first I thought that Taki had more circles in this part, but then I counted and no, both have 7 circles lol. What I wanna say with this is that compared to Taki's difficulty, the perception of sliders on this one is way bigger. Like... I firstly thought there were only sliders here xd The main reason why I got that feeling is because you used ctrl+h ctrl+j a lot with this curved slider shape, while on Taki's you use more variation (due to linear gimmick). I guess that changing what I mentioned first (01:09:247 (3,4,1,2) - ) into something a bit different would help this. They treat the objects here differently. But there are spacing and flow differences between the two difficulties anyways. I don't see why they need to treat every pattern similarly. They both play well in their own difficulties.[/list]

[]

Okay after all this mod thing, I want to talk about the diff names before it goes into qualified section.

First of all, we can't really refer to something official about these customs names (Difficulty Spread Naming / osu!Standard Ranking Criteria / Ranking Criteria), because as far as I know there isn't something that specify the format of these gimmicks difficultie names.

Also, you mention that Haruto is the creator of the Insanes difficulties for Taki and Mitsuha in the description, but reading the current diff names in-game, how do we know it? Why this map appears when you search for Haruto in-game? I think you get the idea. I guess the proper naming here would be Haruto's Insane: Taki/Mitsuha.

If you don't do it, people will start complaining like in your "Can Do" set, and I would honestly agree with them.

Loctav wrote:

Could you please not name the difficulties in a way that they make people assume that they are mapped by other users, while they aren't? This is false attribution
^ Something like this ^

Instead of giving false attribution to other mappers, you're giving yourself a false attribution by just leaving "Insane". I don't want to sound rude, but that's the reason of why I'm saying all of this and want to avoid drama after qualify.

TL;DR Change Insane: Taki/Mitsuha into Haruto's Insane: Taki/Mitsuha. Although there isn't official info about these custom names (if there are, then I don't know, sorry if so xd), I think it's common sense to do it similar as with GDs. There should be something written about this, because right now we have things like this or this, and would be cool to state something as "official" to avoid misunderstandings and drama.
"Haruto's Insane: Taki" is very longwinded and looks really bad. We decided not to go with that and instead credit Haruto in description which is what's been done for a long time. Haruto agreed to this also, and again, this practice of not using X's Insane has been used on lots of beatmaps in the past. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/269969 is just one of many examples. If the GD'er is willing then there is no rule holding them back.
iYiyo

Monstrata wrote:

Disagree completely. The gimmick is simply a visual shift. It has nothing to do with making linear sliders uniquely linear. I don't need unique shapes for people to clearly notice the difference in design perspectives. Also the current designs are all high quality and making them different won't improve them in the slightest.
Well, I just thought you can make the linear sliders shapes more noticeable. That was my impression when playing it.

The information of multiple mapset contributors must be provided in the mapset, if there is any guest mapper. This might be in the creator's words, via a storyboard or via naming the guest difficulties appropriately.
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_criteria#Metadata

Yeah you're right, my bad. Still looks weird to me D:
Haruto
Hey there Yiyo, whats up? :D

iYiyo wrote:

[Insane: Mitsuha]
01:43:461 (6,1) - The DS you use here doesn't really emphasize what you wanted to emphasize imo, which are the vocals I guess. As you cans see 01:43:629 (1) - this kinda have more emphasis because of drums and you're using less DS than 01:43:967 (2,3) - here so yeah. What I recommend you is to stack 01:43:461 (6) - on 01:44:641 (5) - Hmm, i can agree a little with you here but, what i wanted to do is not even emphasizing. Have you ever tried using Flowbreak as Emphasize? If you have then you'll understand this. But i assume you dont really get the idea of this part then. Okay so, shortly explaining. 01:43:292 (5,6) - You see that this jump are pretty big right? But you think that the spacing that should be a jump/bigger is 01:43:461 (6,1) - this. The reason is because, 6>1 is small because the flowbreak feel after clicking 5>6. I dont really want to use emphasize with bigger spacing because thats kinda boring. So i tried another way of emphasizing using "flowbreak". Also, 01:43:124 (4,5,6) - this is a reversal jump because i want to give a flow of the repeated drum there. I hope my explaination is enough for you :3, if you want a broader explaination then i'll let Monstrata to explain it with the same reasoning i gave but with more precised words.
01:42:787 (2,2) - stack better? This is pretty nazi, i will let Monstrata fix this when the next BN comes in.
01:48:349 (4,5,6,7) - Right now all this pattern looks a bit unpolished in terms of spacing imo. However if you stack 01:48:854 (7) - on 01:47:674 (1) - I think that would look/play way more better. It'd also lead into better transition between 01:48:854 (7,1) - these. Fair enough but, i still wanted (7) to be stacked under (5) to make things consistent with the previous objects that has the same rhythm/sound. (01:32:169 (3,4,5,6) - , 01:37:562 (3,4,5,6,1) - , 01:43:124 (4,5,6,1) - ) Might change this if Monstrata agrees tho.

[Insane: Taki]
01:42:113 (4,1) - 01:44:641 (5,1) - Idk but this kind of overlap doesn't suit the whole diff imo. You use stacks between sliders and circles all the time so yeah (e.g.00:35:650 (1,3) - 00:38:092 (4,1) - 00:55:090 (1,5) - etc). That's like the only part where you use this kind of overlap, which is like inconsistent. The three other points you are pointing is on the intro anyway, i wanted something different and a bit more denser on the middle/chorus of the song rather making it same. Although you'll probably keep saying that it is inconsistent. Yes i understand that but a little bit of variety is cool right? 8-) Anyways, i could agree with you for 01:44:641 (5,1) - but not for 01:42:113 (4,1) - . I dont want to change (4,1) because (1)'s head is under 01:41:270 (2) - 's sliderhead which is a little bit unnoticeable.
If i happen to fix 01:42:113 (4,1) - then it would cause the part even harder to read so yeah. I'd say its best to overlap (4) with (1)'s slidertail instead of stacking with it. Otherwise, the (1) slider will completely hard to read and to predict its placement. Oh yea, fixing 01:44:641 (5,1) - but not fixing (4,1) would make everything even more inconsistent then so i'd rather not to fix both instead 8-)

Loctav wrote:

^ Something like this ^

TL;DR Change Insane: Taki/Mitsuha into Haruto's Insane: Taki/Mitsuha. Although there isn't official info about these custom names (if there are, then I don't know, sorry if so xd), I think it's common sense to do it similar as with GDs. There should be something written about this, because right now we have things like this or this, and would be cool to state something as "official" to avoid misunderstandings and drama. Well, i dont really agree with using the term/word "Haruto's Insane: Taki" and "Haruto's Insane: Mitsuha" Its because it doesnt look neat at all and would be kind of weird to use X's Insane or smth while there is another subject (by i mean is another person's name) in the diffname. Which is why we prefer using Insane:Taki/Mitsuha. Also, i dont really mind if people dont know who mapped the Insane:Taki/Mitsuha. Though, they will soon understand why when they searched "Haruto" in the game, these 2 diffs appear. And sooner, they will figured it out with opening the map's thread/map's page after playing the map. Of course people would be curious of this because last time, Monstrata only does Extra: Mitsuha and Extra: Taki. They might think who makes the Another Insane :P
I Hope my Reasoning is well enough for you to understand :)

Also @Monstra : Read the bolded coloured text on my reply above if you didnt notice it :D.
Yuii-
Hiii, just a couple of things:

00:52:394 - drums are extremely off here, I know this isn't your fault, but holy it's so annoying to listen when you know every single note is off

Dunois: 01:34:865 (4,2) - this is tricky af, have you asked for testplays? People mess it up pretty easily with this one since 4>2 is more intuitive than 4>1
Irohas: Objects are unsnapped
Nino: 01:23:910 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - would have gone for a more spaced pattern because they are clearly stronger than the previous pattern
Sotarks: Your hitsounding is soooo quiet, especially during 00:52:394 - and 01:53:573 - ; could you increase the volume to 70%?
NeoSL: 00:56:438 (1) - you forgot a hitsound
Monstrata - Extra (Taki): 01:24:247 (7,8,9) - would be cool nerfing these slightly so the next pattern would have more impact & 00:58:798 (4,5,1,2) - lol, this is extremely harsh

I am totally okay with the difficulties. They flow, they are great rhythmically speaking, etc. etc. But there is this one thing I simply cannot ignore mentioning:
00:54:585 (2,3) - 00:59:978 (2,3) - 01:56:607 (2,3) - and the rest. Every single difficulty (except for Walao's and Sotarks' Insane) ignore those claps completely- completely. I seriously see them being mapped as every other single object during the difficulties and that makes little to no sense to me. I can maybe understand it on the lowest Insanes, but... the rest? Come on, guys :(
Would be nice if you would at least consider reworking them a little bit and/or finding a way of making them more impactful somehow.

Seriously, I am completely fine with everything else. But those claps in the bgm being not represented on the map is kind of sad.

!!!
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Yuii- wrote:

Hiii, just a couple of things:

00:52:394 - drums are extremely off here, I know this isn't your fault, but holy it's so annoying to listen when you know every single note is off

Dunois: 01:34:865 (4,2) - this is tricky af, have you asked for testplays? People mess it up pretty easily with this one since 4>2 is more intuitive than 4>1 I approved of this pattern from my experience mapping. Actually this is one of my own patterns that I showed Dunois how to create,
and I think It's not confusing due to it being used on a Normal with higher AR and the fact that these are 1/1 rhythms. Anyways, the logic is that from 01:34:865 (4,1) - we expect the player to recognize that the next note is going upward due to the NC and the fact that it's the next visible note. 01:35:877 (2) - Is visible as slider 3 fades and there is enough time, given the AR, for the pattern to be readable. Of course, this is another story on Easy because you can argue it goes against natural flow. But here, higher AR leads players to going upward because the pattern won't be visible as quickly, which prevents people from becoming tricked xD.

Irohas: Objects are unsnapped Fixed. well, theyre 1ms unsnapped lol.
Nino: 01:23:910 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - would have gone for a more spaced pattern because they are clearly stronger than the previous pattern
Sotarks: Your hitsounding is soooo quiet, especially during 00:52:394 - and 01:53:573 - ; could you increase the volume to 70%? Fixed for Sotarks
NeoSL: 00:56:438 (1) - you forgot a hitsound Fixed for NeoSL following hitsound patttern.
Monstrata - Extra (Taki): 01:24:247 (7,8,9) - would be cool nerfing these slightly so the next pattern would have more impact & 00:58:798 (4,5,1,2) - lol, this is extremely harsh made it easier~

I am totally okay with the difficulties. They flow, they are great rhythmically speaking, etc. etc. But there is this one thing I simply cannot ignore mentioning:
00:54:585 (2,3) - 00:59:978 (2,3) - 01:56:607 (2,3) - and the rest. Every single difficulty (except for Walao's and Sotarks' Insane) ignore those claps completely- completely. I seriously see them being mapped as every other single object during the difficulties and that makes little to no sense to me. I can maybe understand it on the lowest Insanes, but... the rest? Come on, guys :(
Would be nice if you would at least consider reworking them a little bit and/or finding a way of making them more impactful somehow.

Seriously, I am completely fine with everything else. But those claps in the bgm being not represented on the map is kind of sad.

Idk... I think theyre well represented through hitsounding already. But anyways if you notice on my diffs, I NC based on those claps, and set up larger jumps to emphasize them: compare 00:54:416 (1,2,3) - to 00:53:742 (3,4,5) - (on Extra: Taki) Same idea on Mitsuha. Haruto's diffs emphasizes them too if you compare the spacing of 00:54:416 (5,6,7) - to 00:53:742 (1,2,3,4,5) - (Insane: Taki for example). I think theyre interesting to follow of course, but not a necessity to represent through larger spacing in the map. It really depends on the mapper, like NeoSL prefers consistency in hexagonal style which is something I would have done as 2015 Monstrata lol.

!!!
Thanks Yuii~
SnowNiNo_
@Yuii- : fixed
nic meme lol
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 90062
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 73967
DistanceSpacing: 0.5
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.5

[Metadata]
Title:Yume Tourou
TitleUnicode:夢灯籠
Artist:RADWIMPS
ArtistUnicode:RADWIMPS
Creator:Monstrata
Version:NiNo's Insane
Source:君の名は。
Tags:toukai dunois taki mitsuha your name kimi no na wa makoto shinkai neoskylove nsl haruto haruto_aizawa walao walaowey sotarks irohas mugiwarasekai snownino_
BeatmapID:1269573
BeatmapSetID:597111

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5.5
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:8.8
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"737151.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
24488,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,50,0,0
26057,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,30,0,0
26232,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,70,0,0
26406,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,30,0,0
26581,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,50,0,0
28586,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,5,0,0
28674,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,50,0,0
39749,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,5,0,0
39836,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,50,0,0
40185,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,30,0,0
40534,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,50,0,0
51348,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
51697,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,60,0,0
52046,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,65,0,0
54585,-100,4,2,3,75,0,0
54837,-100,4,2,12,75,0,0
59978,-100,4,2,3,75,0,0
60231,-100,4,2,12,75,0,0
63180,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
65371,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,50,0,0
65540,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,70,0,0
65877,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
68068,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,50,0,0
68236,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,70,0,0
68573,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
70764,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,50,0,0
70933,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,70,0,0
71270,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
71776,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,65,0,0
71860,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
72281,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,65,0,0
72534,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
73124,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,45,0,0
73208,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
73629,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,50,0,0
73714,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,55,0,0
73967,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,60,0,0
76158,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,65,0,0
76410,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,60,0,0
77927,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,5,0,0
78011,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,60,0,0
78854,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,50,0,0
79023,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,70,0,0
79360,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,60,0,0
81551,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,50,0,0
81719,-133.333333333333,4,3,6,70,0,0
82056,-133.333333333333,4,2,12,60,0,0
84753,-100,4,2,12,65,0,0
90146,-83.3333333333333,4,2,12,75,0,1
106579,-100,4,2,12,5,0,1
106663,-83.3333333333333,4,2,12,75,0,1
112478,-100,4,2,12,5,0,1
112562,-83.3333333333333,4,2,12,75,0,1
114416,-100,4,2,12,75,0,0
116607,-100,4,2,3,75,0,0
116860,-100,4,2,12,75,0,0
122000,-100,4,2,3,75,0,0
122253,-100,4,2,12,75,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,134,255
Combo2 : 255,157,60
Combo3 : 167,79,255
Combo4 : 77,166,255

[HitObjects]
420,140,24488,6,0,P|382:152|349:248,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
433,228,25011,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,287,25185,2,8,P|305:313|405:294,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,233,25708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,200,25883,6,0,P|229:213|202:244,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,167,26232,2,0,P|337:202|350:241,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,81,26581,2,0,P|385:103|487:108,1,135.000005149842,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,30,27104,1,0,0:0:0:0:
211,72,27278,6,0,L|222:221,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,114,27801,2,8,L|145:263,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,156,28325,1,2,0:0:0:0:
57,156,28674,6,0,L|66:290,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,114,29197,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,114,29371,2,0,L|143:248,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
141,336,29894,1,0,0:0:0:0:
141,336,30069,6,0,P|182:260|232:247,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,334,30592,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,171,30767,2,0,P|312:244|298:294,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,247,31290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,171,31464,6,0,P|189:130|217:100,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,171,31813,2,0,P|307:159|347:168,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,248,32162,2,0,P|341:277|353:316,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,324,32511,1,2,0:0:0:0:
266,324,32685,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,247,32860,6,0,L|236:100,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,35,33383,1,2,0:0:0:0:
146,111,33557,2,8,L|137:214,2,90.0000034332277,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,112,34255,6,8,P|272:108|347:169,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,197,34778,1,2,0:0:0:0:
181,227,34953,2,0,P|226:275|292:280,1,135.000005149842,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,197,35476,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,140,35650,6,0,P|161:140|91:229,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,290,36174,1,2,0:0:0:0:
187,349,36348,2,0,P|204:318|162:213,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,205,36871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
11,233,37046,6,0,P|28:263|140:279,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,226,37569,1,2,0:0:0:0:
104,70,37743,2,8,L|92:212,1,135.000005149842,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,289,38267,1,0,0:0:0:0:
181,227,38441,6,0,L|192:92,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,250,38964,2,0,L|281:115,1,135.000005149842,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,273,39488,1,2,0:0:0:0:
359,273,39836,6,0,L|364:205,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,117,40185,1,12,3:0:0:0:
369,117,40360,1,12,3:0:0:0:
281,115,40534,2,0,L|275:182,2,67.5000025749208,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,40,41057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
369,117,41232,6,0,L|358:252,1,135.000005149842,6|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
351,339,41755,1,2,0:0:0:0:
279,287,41929,1,0,0:0:0:0:
279,287,42104,2,0,P|253:260|145:253,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,304,42627,5,2,0:3:0:0:
33,138,42976,1,0,3:0:0:0:
204,176,43325,2,8,L|354:165,1,135.000005149842,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
283,97,43848,6,0,P|256:137|275:228,1,135.000005149842,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,253,44371,2,8,P|362:298|364:324,1,67.5000025749208,0|8,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
279,350,44720,2,0,P|264:314|277:200,1,135.000005149842,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
348,253,45243,6,0,P|317:291|187:249,1,202.500007724762,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
188,253,46115,2,8,L|194:167,2,67.5000025749208,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
138,326,46639,1,2,0:3:0:0:
138,326,46813,6,8,P|178:342|218:337,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,286,47162,2,0,P|310:270|350:275,1,67.5000025749208,0|8,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
405,321,47511,1,2,0:0:0:0:
405,321,47685,2,0,L|412:175,1,135.000005149842,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,111,48208,5,2,0:3:0:0:
314,213,48557,1,0,3:0:0:0:
285,39,48906,2,0,L|370:31,2,67.5000025749208,0|0|2,0:0|3:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
198,23,49429,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,23,49604,6,0,P|233:36|267:137,1,135.000005149842,10|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
183,111,50127,1,8,3:0:0:0:
183,111,50301,2,0,L|107:107,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,176,50650,1,0,3:0:0:0:
121,239,50825,1,0,0:0:0:0:
121,239,50999,6,0,L|281:228,1,135.000005149842,10|8,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
343,223,51522,1,0,3:0:0:0:
304,302,51697,2,0,L|236:306,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
150,322,52046,1,8,3:0:0:0:
150,322,52220,1,12,3:0:0:0:
130,149,52394,6,0,L|119:250,1,90,12|0,1:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
304,302,52731,2,0,L|293:201,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
150,322,53068,1,8,0:0:0:0:
150,322,53236,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,128,53405,1,8,0:0:0:0:
264,128,53573,1,0,3:0:0:0:
304,302,53742,6,0,L|369:307,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
120,238,54079,2,0,L|24:246,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
67,157,54416,1,8,0:0:0:0:
173,319,54585,1,2,0:1:0:0:
165,152,54753,2,0,L|163:43,1,90,2|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
218,233,55090,6,0,L|314:241,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,319,55427,2,0,L|77:327,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
271,314,55764,1,8,0:0:0:0:
271,314,55933,1,0,3:0:0:0:
120,238,56101,1,8,0:0:0:0:
120,238,56270,1,0,3:0:0:0:
263,147,56438,5,8,0:0:0:0:
173,319,56607,1,0,3:0:0:0:
67,157,56776,2,0,P|53:103|56:45,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
120,238,57113,2,0,L|16:251,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
165,152,57450,5,8,0:0:0:0:
194,155,57562,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,158,57674,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,163,57787,6,8,L|358:176,1,90,12|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
473,279,58124,2,8,L|369:292,1,90,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
287,263,58461,1,8,0:0:0:0:
287,263,58629,1,0,3:0:0:0:
439,201,58798,1,8,0:0:0:0:
439,201,58967,1,0,3:0:0:0:
436,367,59135,6,0,L|481:362,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
197,251,59472,2,0,L|301:264,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
407,287,59809,1,8,0:0:0:0:
270,348,59977,1,2,0:1:0:0:
302,176,60146,2,8,L|406:189,1,90,2|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
197,251,60483,6,0,P|175:209|172:152,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,92,60820,2,0,P|297:134|300:191,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
270,348,61158,1,8,0:0:0:0:
270,348,61326,1,0,3:0:0:0:
374,272,61495,1,8,0:0:0:0:
374,272,61663,1,0,3:0:0:0:
197,251,61832,6,0,L|139:244,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
15,365,62169,2,0,L|130:351,1,90,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
41,204,62506,2,0,L|31:152,7,45,4|8|0|0|8|8|8|8,3:0|0:0|1:0|1:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,240,63180,5,4,3:2:0:0:
131,245,63517,1,0,3:0:0:0:
155,250,63854,1,0,3:0:0:0:
179,255,64191,1,0,3:0:0:0:
257,141,64528,5,0,3:0:0:0:
233,146,64865,1,0,3:0:0:0:
209,151,65202,1,0,3:0:0:0:
185,156,65540,2,0,L|143:167,3,33.7500012874604,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,207,65877,5,0,3:0:0:0:
254,233,66214,1,0,3:0:0:0:
257,259,66551,1,0,3:0:0:0:
260,285,66888,1,0,3:0:0:0:
358,161,67225,5,0,3:0:0:0:
361,135,67562,1,0,3:0:0:0:
364,109,67899,1,0,3:0:0:0:
367,83,68236,2,0,L|371:35,3,33.7500012874604,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,97,68573,5,0,3:0:0:0:
258,93,68910,1,0,3:0:0:0:
254,119,69247,1,0,3:0:0:0:
281,123,69584,1,0,3:0:0:0:
150,240,69922,5,0,3:0:0:0:
123,244,70259,1,0,3:0:0:0:
119,218,70596,1,0,3:0:0:0:
146,214,70933,2,0,L|187:206,3,33.7500012874604,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,139,71270,5,0,3:0:0:0:
105,112,71607,1,0,3:0:0:0:
98,85,71944,1,0,3:0:0:0:
91,58,72281,1,0,0:0:0:0:
187,26,72450,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,114,72618,5,0,3:0:0:0:
228,141,72955,1,0,3:0:0:0:
221,168,73292,1,0,3:0:0:0:
214,195,73629,1,0,1:0:0:0:
27,24,73967,6,0,L|178:39,1,135.000005149842,4|2,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
247,49,74472,1,2,0:0:0:0:
193,118,74641,2,0,L|58:104,1,135.000005149842,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
10,177,75146,1,2,0:0:0:0:
97,187,75315,6,0,L|181:195,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,271,75652,2,0,L|288:262,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
358,254,75989,1,2,3:2:0:0:
303,185,76158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,264,76326,1,0,0:0:0:0:
358,254,76495,1,2,0:0:0:0:
303,185,76663,6,0,L|156:199,1,135.000005149842,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
99,143,77169,1,2,0:0:0:0:
181,113,77337,2,0,L|258:105,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,46,77674,2,0,L|389:53,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,31,78011,6,0,P|477:81|473:188,2,135.000005149842,0|0|0,0:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
379,52,78854,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,136,79023,2,8,P|312:144|267:142,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,84,79360,6,0,P|179:75|70:72,1,135.000005149842,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
22,127,79865,1,2,0:0:0:0:
36,213,80034,2,0,P|67:224|126:224,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,175,80371,2,0,P|203:164|262:164,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,134,80708,5,0,3:0:0:0:
302,219,80877,1,2,0:0:0:0:
237,160,81045,1,0,3:0:0:0:
321,134,81214,1,2,0:0:0:0:
302,219,81382,2,0,P|289:263|281:364,1,135.000005149842,2|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
366,369,81888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,303,82056,6,0,L|417:229,1,67.5000025749208,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,227,82393,2,0,L|237:153,1,67.5000025749208,0|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,150,82731,2,0,L|401:82,1,67.5000025749208,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,76,83068,1,2,3:2:0:0:
241,76,83405,6,0,L|169:71,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
115,5,83742,1,0,3:0:0:0:
35,41,83910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
35,41,83995,1,8,0:0:0:0:
35,41,84079,1,0,3:0:0:0:
173,71,84247,1,8,0:3:0:0:
13,143,84416,1,0,3:0:0:0:
151,173,84585,1,4,0:3:0:0:
115,5,84753,6,0,L|227:32,1,90,4|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
314,60,85090,2,0,L|233:143,1,90,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
164,202,85427,2,0,L|132:91,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
203,26,85764,1,8,3:0:0:0:
276,211,85933,2,0,L|244:100,1,90,4|2,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,34,86270,1,0,3:0:0:0:
388,219,86438,2,0,L|356:108,1,90,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
425,42,86775,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,211,86944,1,4,3:0:0:0:
276,211,87450,6,0,L|293:117,1,90,4|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
297,5,87787,2,0,L|369:66,1,90,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
464,126,88124,2,0,L|374:158,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
292,122,88461,1,8,3:0:0:0:
448,215,88629,2,0,L|358:247,1,90,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,211,88967,5,8,0:0:0:0:
276,211,89051,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,211,89135,1,8,0:0:0:0:
291,304,89304,1,4,3:0:0:0:
184,228,89472,5,8,0:0:0:0:
184,228,89556,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,228,89640,1,8,0:0:0:0:
199,321,89809,1,4,0:0:0:0:
92,245,89978,5,8,1:2:0:0:
92,245,90062,1,8,1:2:0:0:
92,245,90146,6,0,L|117:368,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,211,90483,2,0,L|297:105,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,44,90820,2,8,L|126:149,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,250,91158,1,0,3:0:0:0:
297,105,91326,1,8,0:0:0:0:
126,149,91495,6,0,L|17:142,1,107.999996704102,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,206,91832,2,0,L|464:199,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,127,92169,1,0,3:0:0:0:
264,335,92337,2,0,L|269:217,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
156,373,92674,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,227,92843,6,0,L|385:217,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
487,69,93180,2,0,L|370:59,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,74,93517,2,0,P|231:89|255:245,1,215.999993408203,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
65,283,94023,1,8,0:0:0:0:
179,177,94191,6,0,L|175:309,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,74,94528,1,8,0:0:0:0:
61,180,94697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,180,94781,1,0,0:0:0:0:
61,180,94865,1,0,3:0:0:0:
57,77,95034,2,0,L|59:18,2,53.9999983520508,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
179,177,95371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
3,344,95540,6,0,L|8:231,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,69,95877,2,0,L|179:182,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,320,96214,2,0,P|184:289|229:283,1,107.999996704102,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,344,96551,1,0,3:0:0:0:
369,164,96719,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,283,96888,6,0,L|221:161,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,56,97225,2,0,L|370:178,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,256,97562,1,0,3:0:0:0:
226,67,97731,2,0,L|219:189,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
363,56,98068,1,8,0:0:0:0:
299,256,98236,6,0,P|246:288|189:284,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,143,98573,2,0,P|175:145|219:174,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,359,98910,2,0,L|123:135,1,215.999993408203,0|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
13,373,99416,1,8,0:0:0:0:
215,345,99585,6,0,L|219:233,1,107.999996704102,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,215,99837,1,0,0:0:0:0:
253,195,99922,2,0,L|257:87,1,107.999996704102,0|8,3:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
336,255,100259,5,0,3:0:0:0:
170,135,100427,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,140,100596,1,0,3:0:0:0:
166,250,100764,1,8,0:0:0:0:
257,87,100933,6,0,P|309:48|433:131,1,215.999993408203,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,268,101438,2,8,B|347:226|340:139|340:139|310:185|253:190,1,215.999993408203,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,270,101944,1,0,3:0:0:0:
257,87,102113,1,8,0:0:0:0:
109,292,102281,6,0,B|245:270|245:270|177:340,1,215.999993408203,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,354,102787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,157,102955,1,0,3:0:0:0:
190,326,103124,2,0,L|316:335,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
69,125,103461,1,8,0:0:0:0:
217,186,103629,6,0,L|463:203,1,215.999993408203,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,262,104135,2,0,P|118:200|203:86,1,215.999993408203,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,110,104641,1,0,3:0:0:0:
245,283,104809,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,89,104978,6,0,P|220:37|281:16,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,136,105315,2,0,P|342:188|281:209,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,210,105568,1,0,0:0:0:0:
273,210,105652,1,0,3:0:0:0:
189,89,105820,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,86,105904,1,0,0:0:0:0:
135,92,105988,1,0,3:0:0:0:
111,104,106072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,122,106157,1,0,0:0:0:0:
78,146,106241,1,0,0:0:0:0:
71,172,106326,6,8,P|74:229|107:276,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,329,106663,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,198,106832,2,8,L|178:81,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
101,271,107169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,257,107337,1,0,3:0:0:0:
100,360,107506,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,198,107674,6,8,P|218:157|286:161,1,107.999996704102,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,329,108011,1,8,0:0:0:0:
101,271,108180,2,8,P|74:223|86:143,1,107.999996704102,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
248,257,108517,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,360,108686,1,0,3:0:0:0:
74,171,108854,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,329,109023,6,0,L|303:339,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,96,109360,2,8,L|255:106,1,107.999996704102,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,247,109697,2,0,L|259:257,1,107.999996704102,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,188,110034,1,0,3:0:0:0:
184,329,110202,1,8,0:0:0:0:
158,96,110371,6,0,L|277:106,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,183,110708,2,0,L|304:188,3,53.9999983520508,0|0|8|0,3:0|0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
354,255,111045,2,0,L|304:289,3,53.9999983520508,0|8|4|8,3:0|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
382,323,111382,1,0,3:0:0:0:
265,105,111551,1,8,0:0:0:0:
209,271,111719,6,0,P|170:229|68:216,1,161.999995056153,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,256,112056,2,0,L|46:122,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
170,139,112393,1,0,0:0:0:0:
111,313,112562,1,0,3:0:0:0:
247,196,112731,2,0,P|306:179|364:180,1,107.999996704102,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
463,352,113068,6,0,P|404:323|298:314,1,161.999995056153,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,342,113405,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,178,113573,1,4,3:2:0:0:
352,178,114416,6,0,L|451:170,1,90,12|0,1:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
490,36,114753,2,0,L|391:28,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
310,103,115090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,103,115259,1,0,3:0:0:0:
499,116,115427,1,8,0:0:0:0:
499,116,115596,1,0,3:0:0:0:
286,197,115764,6,0,P|262:188|236:162,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
331,11,116101,2,0,P|380:38|400:82,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
368,256,116438,1,8,0:0:0:0:
310,103,116607,1,2,0:1:0:0:
465,114,116776,2,0,L|484:225,1,90,2|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
270,285,117113,6,0,L|289:174,1,90,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,274,117450,2,0,L|467:385,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
377,154,117787,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,154,117955,1,0,3:0:0:0:
356,316,118123,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,316,118292,1,0,3:0:0:0:
285,196,118461,6,0,L|297:121,2,45,8|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
185,329,118798,2,0,L|169:240,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
188,119,119135,1,8,0:0:0:0:
188,119,119304,1,2,0:1:0:0:
285,196,119472,1,8,0:0:0:0:
315,198,119585,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,201,119697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,203,119809,5,4,0:0:0:0:
376,123,119978,1,2,0:1:0:0:
363,283,120146,2,0,L|252:269,1,90,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
188,119,120483,1,8,0:0:0:0:
285,196,120652,1,0,3:0:0:0:
143,289,120820,2,0,L|137:181,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
273,62,121158,6,0,L|270:116,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
285,196,121495,2,0,P|329:177|357:112,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,119,121832,1,8,0:0:0:0:
247,279,122000,1,2,0:1:0:0:
352,143,122169,2,0,L|345:40,1,90,2|0,0:1|3:0,0:0:0:0:
285,196,122506,5,12,0:0:0:0:
285,196,122674,1,0,0:0:0:0:
429,88,122843,1,8,0:0:0:0:
429,88,123012,1,0,3:0:0:0:
264,28,123180,2,0,L|165:19,1,90,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
10,111,123517,2,0,L|109:102,1,90,8|2,0:0|0:1,0:0:0:0:
217,162,123854,6,0,L|224:108,2,45,4|0|8,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
256,260,124191,1,8,0:0:0:0:
281,276,124275,1,8,0:0:0:0:
311,284,124359,1,8,0:0:0:0:
343,280,124443,1,0,0:0:0:0:
370,266,124528,1,8,0:3:0:0:
391,242,124612,1,8,0:0:0:0:
402,213,124696,1,10,0:0:0:0:
403,182,124780,1,8,0:0:0:0:
393,153,124865,1,2,3:1:0:0:
256,40,125034,5,12,0:0:0:0:
Irohas
fixed
z
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 90062
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.3
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 24488,63180,73967,82056,95540,100933,106326,111719,125034
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 2.5

[Metadata]
Title:Yume Tourou
TitleUnicode:夢灯籠
Artist:RADWIMPS
ArtistUnicode:RADWIMPS
Creator:Monstrata
Version:Irohas' Hard
Source:君の名は。
Tags:toukai dunois taki mitsuha your name kimi no na wa makoto shinkai neoskylove nsl haruto haruto_aizawa walao walaowey sotarks irohas mugiwarasekai snownino_
BeatmapID:1286617
BeatmapSetID:597111

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:5.5
ApproachRate:7.7
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"737151.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
24488,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,25,0,0
41232,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,25,0,0
51871,-117.647058823529,4,2,3,35,0,0
52394,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0
55006,-100,4,2,3,5,0,0
55090,-100,4,2,3,60,0,0
63180,-100,4,2,3,40,0,0
73967,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
90146,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
110540,-100,4,2,3,40,0,1
111551,-100,4,2,3,60,0,1
113573,-100,4,2,3,70,0,0
114416,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0
119472,-100,4,2,22,65,0,0
119641,-100,4,2,3,65,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 219,224,182
Combo2 : 254,221,184
Combo3 : 253,243,172
Combo4 : 185,223,255
Combo5 : 255,202,255

[HitObjects]
82,69,24488,6,0,P|88:128|96:209,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
152,254,25011,1,2,0:3:0:0:
152,254,25185,2,0,P|184:221|269:241,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
319,285,25708,1,2,0:3:0:0:
368,210,25883,2,0,P|362:255|352:339,2,119.000002269745,2|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
368,210,26929,2,0,P|333:214|299:218,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,157,27278,6,0,P|204:130|132:153,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
78,214,27801,1,2,0:3:0:0:
78,214,28325,2,0,P|85:260|90:290,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,351,28674,2,0,B|160:324|160:324|203:333|253:345,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
320,308,29197,2,0,P|357:304|394:301,2,59.5000011348725,2|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
253,247,29720,2,0,P|216:243|179:240,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,174,30069,6,0,P|339:171|426:166,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
500,203,30592,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,203,30767,2,0,P|522:246|479:305,1,119.000002269745,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,346,31290,1,2,0:3:0:0:
338,296,31464,2,0,P|294:303|203:319,2,119.000002269745,2|2|2,0:3|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
338,296,32511,2,0,P|344:265|331:232,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,181,32860,6,0,B|240:216|240:216|144:206,1,119.000002269745,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,185,33383,1,2,0:3:0:0:
78,185,33557,2,0,P|86:248|93:303,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
153,370,34081,1,2,0:3:0:0:
190,289,34255,2,0,P|244:269|293:298,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
328,381,34778,1,2,0:3:0:0:
328,381,35301,2,0,P|374:372|409:365,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
460,319,35650,6,0,B|475:283|475:283|447:200,1,119.000002269745,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,153,36174,1,2,0:3:0:0:
377,153,36348,2,0,P|343:189|274:175,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,103,36871,1,2,0:3:0:0:
159,156,37046,2,0,P|106:149|32:140,2,119.000002269745,2|2|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
159,156,38092,2,0,P|164:194|169:231,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
215,290,38441,6,0,B|245:263|245:263|288:272|338:284,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
403,242,38964,1,2,0:3:0:0:
403,242,39488,2,0,P|408:207|393:176,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,115,39836,2,0,P|295:121|214:131,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
149,177,40360,1,2,0:0:0:0:
76,124,40534,2,0,B|61:157|61:157|81:241,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
14,298,41057,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,350,41232,6,0,P|129:342|219:329,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,280,41755,1,2,0:0:0:0:
353,326,41929,2,0,P|348:358|344:390,2,59.5000011348725,2|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
277,280,42453,1,2,0:3:0:0:
351,231,42627,2,0,P|410:235|469:241,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,143,43325,2,0,P|477:138|443:135,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
371,99,43674,2,0,P|341:102|312:107,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,59,44022,6,0,P|274:99|242:165,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,188,44546,1,2,0:0:0:0:
237,247,44720,2,0,P|272:244|315:240,2,59.5000011348725,2|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
172,188,45243,1,2,0:3:0:0:
103,245,45418,2,0,P|109:283|124:368,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,247,46115,2,0,P|267:235|309:241,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,297,46464,2,0,P|384:308|415:303,1,59.5000011348725,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,244,46813,6,0,P|473:196|461:103,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,67,47336,1,2,0:0:0:0:
395,67,47511,2,0,P|400:30|406:-12,2,59.5000011348725,2|0|2,0:3|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
328,127,48034,1,2,0:3:0:0:
281,51,48208,2,0,P|227:31|178:60,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,105,48732,1,2,0:0:0:0:
99,105,48906,2,0,P|106:150|111:185,1,59.5000011348725,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
39,221,49255,1,2,0:3:0:0:
97,288,49429,6,0,B|130:315|130:315|213:291,1,119.000002269745,2|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,254,49953,2,0,P|281:290|277:328,1,59.5000011348725,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
357,353,50301,2,0,P|362:299|370:214,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,170,50825,1,2,0:3:0:0:
374,100,50999,2,0,P|310:110|242:123,1,119.000002269745,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,87,51522,1,2,0:0:0:0:
173,87,51697,1,2,0:0:0:0:
47,152,52046,6,0,P|45:171|43:191,2,39.6666674232483,2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,105,52394,6,0,P|54:63|139:67,1,140,4|14,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
195,134,52899,1,2,0:3:0:0:
272,85,53068,2,0,P|312:89|366:94,1,70,14|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
431,77,53405,2,0,P|422:116|413:169,1,70,12|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
483,207,53742,5,14,0:3:0:0:
483,207,53910,1,0,0:1:0:0:
411,263,54079,2,0,B|381:295|381:295|335:288|266:278,1,140,14|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
193,337,54585,5,2,0:1:0:0:
143,189,54753,2,0,P|138:228|132:284,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
46,348,55090,6,0,P|52:292|62:198,1,140,4|14,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
0,139,55596,1,2,0:3:0:0:
59,70,55764,2,0,P|85:57|144:69,1,70,14|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
201,108,56101,2,0,P|247:103|300:98,1,70,12|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
342,156,56438,5,14,0:3:0:0:
342,156,56606,1,0,0:1:0:0:
396,81,56776,2,12,P|389:142|378:236,1,140,14|14,0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
426,297,57281,1,0,0:3:0:0:
344,338,57450,2,0,P|340:360|359:409,2,46.6666666666667,8|8|2,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,306,57787,6,0,P|241:311|149:321,1,140,6|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
83,361,58292,1,2,0:3:0:0:
24,291,58461,2,0,P|31:248|40:195,1,70,14|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
112,173,58798,2,0,P|105:130|96:77,1,70,14|0,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
157,31,59135,5,14,0:3:0:0:
157,31,59304,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,74,59472,2,0,B|265:108|265:108|371:86,1,140,14|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
434,162,59978,5,2,0:1:0:0:
512,35,60146,2,0,L|500:117,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,240,60483,6,0,P|487:196|400:202,1,140,6|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
342,262,60989,1,2,0:3:0:0:
264,214,61158,2,0,P|224:218|172:227,1,70,14|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
110,186,61495,2,0,P|115:151|123:117,1,70,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,46,61832,5,2,0:3:0:0:
260,88,62000,1,2,0:3:0:0:
339,43,62169,2,0,P|373:39|411:37,1,70,12|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
478,91,62506,2,0,P|474:124|472:145,3,35,8|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,156,62843,2,0,P|443:189|445:210,3,35,10|8|10|8,0:3|0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
461,232,63180,6,0,P|402:229|310:222,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
261,153,63686,1,0,0:0:0:0:
261,153,63854,2,0,P|227:134|179:141,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
174,45,64191,2,0,P|137:57|110:97,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,129,64528,6,0,P|45:173|51:223,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
139,195,64865,2,0,P|131:238|123:288,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
181,337,65202,1,2,0:0:0:0:
266,305,65371,1,0,0:3:0:0:
346,348,65540,2,0,P|373:343|399:341,3,35,6|0|4|0,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,343,65877,6,0,B|449:297|449:297|440:263|424:197,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,129,66382,1,0,0:0:0:0:
388,129,66551,2,0,P|360:111|311:118,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,170,66888,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,240,67056,1,0,0:0:0:0:
258,315,67225,6,0,B|228:347|228:347|182:340|113:330,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
45,358,67731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
1,278,67899,2,0,P|8:235|17:182,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
73,141,68236,2,0,P|69:114|61:86,3,35,6|0|4|0,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
89,66,68573,6,0,P|113:111|201:104,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,37,69079,1,0,0:0:0:0:
321,90,69247,2,0,P|355:85|390:81,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,69,69585,2,0,P|475:113|468:161,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,175,69922,6,0,P|393:219|398:266,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,322,70259,2,0,P|316:303|274:308,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,370,70596,2,0,P|187:369|157:351,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,279,70933,2,0,P|78:280|54:287,3,35,6|0|4|0,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
30,256,71270,6,0,P|98:248|183:238,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,183,71776,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,183,71944,2,0,P|279:185|331:188,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,239,72281,2,0,P|402:235|419:235,3,35,6|0|4|0,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:3:0:0:
458,260,72618,6,0,B|481:214|481:214|472:180|456:114,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,43,73124,1,4,0:3:0:0:
407,14,73292,2,0,P|372:18|337:22,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,80,73629,2,0,P|232:75|197:71,1,70,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,25,73967,6,0,P|150:47|125:132,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,174,74472,1,2,0:3:0:0:
121,240,74641,2,0,L|109:313,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
190,365,74978,2,0,L|201:295,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
292,260,75315,6,0,L|280:329,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
361,384,75652,2,0,L|372:314,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
440,254,75989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
395,174,76158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,100,76326,2,0,P|451:73|458:40,3,35,6|4|4|0,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
412,41,76663,6,0,P|342:46|265:54,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,107,77169,1,2,0:3:0:0:
200,107,77337,2,0,P|158:101|113:96,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
41,119,77674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
88,196,77843,1,2,0:3:0:0:
31,266,78011,6,0,P|40:312|46:347,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
124,378,78349,2,0,P|145:362|208:362,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
168,266,78686,2,0,P|193:260|250:288,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
284,196,79023,2,0,P|309:215|325:239,3,35,6|4|4|0,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
342,250,79360,6,0,B|365:204|365:204|356:170|340:104,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,51,79865,1,2,0:3:0:0:
323,8,80034,2,0,P|286:-1|246:13,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
211,86,80371,2,0,P|176:88|144:73,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
90,1,80708,6,0,P|96:54|108:169,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
58,218,81214,1,2,0:3:0:0:
124,280,81382,2,0,P|166:274|211:269,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
268,218,81719,2,0,P|296:216|321:225,3,35,6|4|4|0,0:3|0:3|0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
343,238,82056,6,0,P|308:172|354:122,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,71,82562,1,2,0:3:0:0:
336,26,82731,2,0,P|301:30|266:35,1,70,6|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
195,92,83068,2,0,P|160:86|125:82,1,70,6|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
30,22,83405,6,0,P|36:72|49:179,1,140,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,259,83910,2,0,P|108:292|104:323,2,35,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
162,190,84247,1,0,0:0:0:0:
162,190,84416,2,0,P|189:175|249:183,1,70,2|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,249,84753,6,0,B|396:269|378:207|461:230,1,140,6|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
509,157,85259,1,0,0:0:0:0:
430,86,85427,2,0,P|392:91|347:97,1,70,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,147,85764,1,4,0:3:0:0:
205,103,85933,1,0,0:0:0:0:
134,159,86101,6,0,P|142:203|149:249,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,269,86438,2,0,P|219:313|212:359,1,70,4|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,251,86776,1,8,0:0:0:0:
381,333,86944,2,0,P|388:287|399:187,1,140,6|2,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,87,87450,6,0,P|335:132|247:125,1,140,4|4,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
191,65,87955,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,134,88124,2,0,P|120:174|125:217,1,70,12|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,285,88461,1,4,0:3:0:0:
241,235,88629,6,0,P|273:230|315:247,1,70,8|4,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
371,308,88967,2,8,P|397:304|428:302,3,35,8|8|12|8,0:0|0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
450,314,89304,1,2,0:0:0:0:
481,232,89472,2,0,P|477:209|472:179,3,35,12|8|8|8,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,169,89809,1,6,0:3:0:0:
465,70,89978,1,8,0:0:0:0:
469,80,90062,1,8,0:0:0:0:
471,90,90146,6,0,P|406:84|326:77,1,140,2|8,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
245,108,90652,1,0,0:3:0:0:
171,54,90820,2,0,P|209:79|172:172,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,199,91326,1,10,0:0:0:0:
111,199,91495,6,0,P|117:244|126:301,1,70
173,342,91832,2,0,P|198:324|254:329,1,70,8|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
324,339,92169,2,0,P|318:304|314:269,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,195,92506,1,2,0:0:0:0:
450,231,92674,1,8,0:3:0:0:
512,166,92843,6,0,P|462:172|356:185,1,140,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,240,93349,1,0,0:3:0:0:
249,167,93517,2,0,P|213:153|171:164,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
111,214,93854,1,2,0:0:0:0:
53,143,94023,1,8,0:3:0:0:
53,143,94191,6,0,P|62:206|76:299,1,140,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
145,337,94697,1,0,0:0:0:0:
145,337,94865,2,0,P|171:319|227:325,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,379,95202,2,0,P|307:382|343:364,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,279,95540,6,0,P|394:286|303:299,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
224,258,96045,1,0,0:3:0:0:
170,332,96214,2,0,B|196:293|196:293|170:192,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,125,96719,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,125,96888,6,0,P|251:112|288:118,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
303,27,97225,2,0,P|336:39|360:65,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
443,29,97562,2,0,P|449:64|439:98,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
363,145,97899,1,2,0:0:0:0:
418,217,98068,1,8,0:0:0:0:
362,288,98236,6,0,B|320:283|320:283|269:303|269:303|204:291,1,140,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,342,98742,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,286,98910,2,0,P|83:237|91:193,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,164,99247,1,2,0:0:0:0:
113,85,99416,1,8,0:0:0:0:
113,85,99585,6,0,P|144:129|225:123,1,140,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
278,52,100090,1,2,0:0:0:0:
278,52,100258,2,0,P|313:40|354:53,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,108,100596,1,2,0:0:0:0:
475,31,100764,1,8,0:0:0:0:
475,31,100933,6,0,P|465:98|452:187,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
511,239,101438,1,0,0:0:0:0:
454,310,101607,2,0,P|415:305|362:301,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
313,359,101944,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,266,102113,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,266,102281,6,0,B|239:297|239:297|131:271,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,316,102787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
13,243,102955,2,0,P|20:194|28:150,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,117,103292,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,78,103461,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,78,103629,6,0,P|72:72|151:64,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,23,104135,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,23,104304,2,0,P|262:26|297:30,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,76,104641,1,2,0:0:0:0:
453,9,104809,1,8,0:0:0:0:
453,9,104978,6,0,B|471:49|471:49|434:168,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,210,105483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,210,105652,2,0,P|349:205|310:203,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,149,105989,2,0,P|204:152|166:158,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,109,106326,6,0,P|127:131|102:216,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,249,106832,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,249,107000,2,0,P|19:286|34:329,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
95,372,107337,2,0,P|131:367|184:361,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,316,107674,5,2,0:0:0:0:
195,237,107843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
242,160,108011,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,105,108180,2,0,P|218:110|316:120,1,140,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
439,191,108686,2,0,P|398:195|360:197,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,116,109023,6,0,P|488:179|478:269,1,140,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
414,318,109528,1,0,0:0:0:0:
414,318,109697,2,0,P|384:300|333:306,1,70,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,366,110034,2,0,P|248:368|220:352,1,70,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,279,110371,6,0,P|122:286|69:295,1,70,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,277,110624,1,2,0:0:0:0:
57,253,110708,2,0,P|62:224|67:199,3,35,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,194,111045,2,0,P|73:165|68:140,3,35,2|2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
37,129,111382,5,2,0:0:0:0:
88,53,111551,1,12,0:3:0:0:
164,102,111719,6,0,P|206:97|241:93,1,70,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
295,30,112056,2,0,P|324:19|377:32,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
441,80,112393,6,0,P|437:122|433:164,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,147,112731,2,0,P|346:184|351:230,1,70,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,283,113068,5,12,0:0:0:0:
380,346,113236,2,0,P|362:342|345:339,2,35,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
445,283,113573,1,8,0:0:0:0:
445,283,114416,6,0,P|411:242|320:265,1,140,12|12,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
276,324,114922,1,2,0:3:0:0:
200,273,115091,2,0,P|160:277|111:285,1,70,14|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
42,260,115427,2,0,P|48:219|59:165,1,70,12|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
5,113,115764,5,14,0:3:0:0:
5,113,115932,1,0,0:1:0:0:
62,41,116101,2,0,B|91:76|91:76|207:56,1,140,14|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
269,123,116607,5,2,0:1:0:0:
332,2,116775,2,0,P|337:41|343:97,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
512,149,117113,6,0,P|450:154|358:164,1,140,6|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
286,134,117618,1,2,0:3:0:0:
225,202,117787,2,0,P|230:236|236:271,1,70,14|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
207,357,118124,2,0,P|179:338|138:340,1,70,14|0,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
62,384,118461,5,14,0:3:0:0:
62,384,118629,1,0,0:1:0:0:
1,315,118798,2,0,P|7:259|17:165,1,140,14|14,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
90,123,119304,1,2,0:3:0:0:
56,38,119472,2,0,P|30:28|-4:30,2,46.6666666666667,10|8|2,0:3|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,76,119809,6,0,P|147:68|217:62,1,140,4|14,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
298,20,120315,1,2,0:3:0:0:
377,64,120483,2,0,P|387:96|369:141,1,70,14|0,0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
299,177,120820,2,0,P|289:209|307:254,1,70,12|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
348,319,121158,5,14,0:3:0:0:
348,319,121326,1,0,0:1:0:0:
420,263,121495,2,0,P|360:270|265:281,1,140,14|14,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
193,337,122000,5,2,0:1:0:0:
143,189,122168,2,0,P|138:228|132:284,1,70,2|0,0:1|0:3,0:0:0:0:
46,348,122505,6,0,P|52:292|62:198,1,140,4|14,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
4,136,123011,1,2,0:3:0:0:
63,67,123180,2,0,P|89:54|148:66,1,70,14|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
205,105,123517,2,0,P|251:100|304:95,1,70,12|2,0:3|0:3,0:0:0:0:
373,45,123854,5,2,0:0:0:0:
417,124,124023,1,2,0:3:0:0:
361,195,124191,2,8,P|358:222|355:253,3,35,10|8|8|8,0:3|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,266,124528,2,0,P|387:293|390:324,3,35,2|2|10|8,0:3|0:0|0:3|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,338,124865,1,2,0:0:0:0:
504,364,125034,5,12,0:0:0:0:
Yuii-
happy birthday!!

congrats~
Haruto
yass finally

Happy Birthday man <3<3<3

Also Congrats to everyone that has involved in the mapset :D
Irohas
gratz!
Kalibe
grats!!
Garden
grats and woa we share the same birthday lol
Affirmation
Thanks! :)
And Happy birthday!
Kyouren
Gratzz! and Happy Birthday!
walaowey
Gratz and happy birthday :D
meii18
haaaappppy biiiirtthdayy!
jas
HBD AND congrats:D
iYiyo
Nice~ congrats!
Topic Starter
Monstrata
The Extra's have different object counts. I made a mistake on 01:41:944 - by making Taki's diff a slider instead of two circles. Need to fix this.

Requesting DQ thanks!
Shiirn
i can't wait for you to get bored spitting on everyone with a smile
Topic Starter
Monstrata
What? Where's all this coming from lmao...
pishifat
pretty minor thing so i'll requalify after you change it
pishifat
(he changed it)
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Thanks pishi :D
Kyouren
Regratzz!