Combo Commander
287 posts
h3oCharles wrote:
-yuo- wrote:
*whats 4:3?* jks, but i don't think this skin can support that cuz there are wideeee elements in it... e.g. lifebar

just make it shorter? I am aware this may take lot of time for all elements btw

uhmmmmmmm
cbs... probs colours first, but then i would continue to do another skin... no one uses 4:3 riiighttt??? *~*

-yuo- wrote:
which one? centred or not?

not centered[/quote]
ok. will figure something out

MORE SCREENIES

*mania not fully done, as u can see, and i would like to make it more colourful but idk how

*awesome glows seen in catch and osustd have been taken off because they make taiko hard to read. This might be why it doesn't look so 'woah'...**pretty done this one...
Last edited by -yuo- on , edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Combo Commander
317 posts
who uses 4:3... well... there might be some ppl out there... and also, ThePooN
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spinner Sage
152 posts
Just wanna get this out there…

…I usually play with standard resolution.
Combo Commander
287 posts
h3oCharles wrote:
who uses 4:3... well... there might be some ppl out there... and also, ThePooN

Ehheheheecbstbh

dtnc21 wrote:

what do you mean?
ImageImageImage
Spinner Sage
152 posts
-yuo- wrote:
dtnc21 wrote:

what do you mean?

4:3 ratio. It's another name for it.
Combo Commander
287 posts
Sorry, new.ppy.sh was found and banned, I can't use osu on the web at home anymore

dtnc21 wrote:
4:3 ratio. It's another name for it.

Not nessesarily:
Ratio refers to the shape and proportions of the screen
Resolution refers to the amount of pixels in the screen...
These two are diffdrent

But sorry, I'm not planning on making a patch for 4:3 ratio as it is an old standard....
ImageImageImage
Combo Commander
317 posts
Who the hell is blocking your access to these?! It's weird...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Combo Commander
287 posts
quick update bump which is rushed

all modes, no sd, developer preview, some items not done, i Got to go cuz in a rush, read download link for better info
ImageImageImage
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
I love this skin so god damn much <333
Whistle Blower
29 posts
Really digging this skin- especially the cursor, mod icons, key overlay, spinner, animations, drop shadows... basically everything.

To be nitpicky, I would suggest:
1. Fixing menu-button-background.png. There's a really tiny imperfection in the border (See images below)
screenshots
ImageImage

2. Changing or shortening menuhit.mp3. It gets loud and repetitive when clicking through the menus, and overlaps with the music on maps where you press skip, while barely missing overlap on maps without skip buttons. It also sounds as if the same button is being clicked 2 or more times. Perhaps use menu-play-click.mp3 instead, which is quieter and less annoying.

Otherwise, the thought and detail put into this skin is incredible- it's as if I were playing a different game... I mean, I've never seen a skin with a setup dialog. :o
Combo Commander
287 posts
HELLOOO AGAINNNNNNN

i have overcome the web bans! NYIHAHAHAHA (i hope this doesn't get found out... its like plan D already...)
seriously... SOME people can be so strict... *ahem*

so, at least i can reply now, but uploading stuff using this external server hosted in another continent is pretty hard. _ahem windows 8 too_
I think i can get free access every second saturday, but if things get out of hand i'll attempt to use this current connection method.

back to usual buisness... ish...

h3oCharles
h3oCharles wrote:
Who the hell is blocking your access to these?! It's weird...

it is, and its annoying. overly strict people from everywhere.

lxyn
lxyn wrote:
I love this skin so god damn much <333

<3 :D
thanks!

MissUnd3rstood
MissUnd3rstood wrote:
amazing stuff

thanks, glad you Und3rstood how much thought i put into this. its crazy. legit. so it nice having somone know how much stuff you put into stuff. (?)

i did consider your suggestions, They're actually already fixed. There's a small link under the main post under all the images which should download the latest version with all modes kinda done, heaps of fixes and tuning (like your suggestions) and improvements too.

sorry for the delays, life gets you eh?
ImageImageImage
Combo Commander
287 posts
-------------------UPDATE b3-5!!! ALL MODES!-------------------

WHATS UP?
all modes. maybe more but i dont remember...
Last edited by -yuo- on , edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Star Shooter
199 posts
how to setup this skin to work properly especially the screen ratio
Slider Savant
82 posts
Um how do I install it? it is telling me to move files or something, no idea what I am supposed to do. It told me to contact you.
Whistle Blower
29 posts
nat2011 wrote:
how to setup this skin to work properly especially the screen ratio

Nightblade wrote:
Um how do I install it? it is telling me to move files or something, no idea what I am supposed to do. It told me to contact you.

1. Get to the setup folder in the skin folder. Open osu! folder > Skins >" +-NGHTGT GRN[b3-5]+" > "1- Setup"
2. Determine your aspect ratio. For example, if your screen resolution is 1920x1080, then your aspect ratio is 16:9. Otherwise if you don't know, use the guides in the folder "IDontKnowMyScreenRatio" to find out.
3. Copy the skin elements for your screen ratio. Back in the Setup folder, open the folder pertaining to your aspect ratio found in step 2. So if your aspect ratio was 16:9, copy the images to the folder "for 16-9 screens" to "+-NGHTGT GRN[b3-5]+". If you're doing this correctly, you should get a dialog asking you to replace files.
Reply 232 posts jump | prev  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  next