14925 posts jump | prev  1 ... 991, 992, 993, 994, 995  next
Rhythm Incarnate
928 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
699 posts
Coming back from a short League break, I have my first game against a Maokai Support, as Sona.
Yeaaahhhh ok I have no idea what the flying firetruck happened in the past few weeks in Rioters' minds, but those saplings make me want to leave again already
Rhythm Incarnate
694 posts
Is no one really bothered by the INCREDIBLY loud noise those saplings make when they hit 4+ targets from the bush?
Aurani wrote:
I am divinity itself, a resplendent and sacrosanct star shining down upon your infecund, bleak, and minuscule world.

Rhythm Incarnate
647 posts
haters will say it's faker im sorry
Beat Clicker
69 posts
Moon Dancer wrote:
haters will say it's faker im sorry

Is dat you :0
"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants"

Rhythm Incarnate
647 posts
wut
this is from a stream, they gathered skt to play some matches with famous streamers and players from Brazil for charity, was kinda cool
I'll drop the link here in case anyone want to see: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144088184 (starts somewhere around 01:11:00)
Rhythm Incarnate
928 posts
tfw wifi is so shitty u cant watch shit
Rhythm Incarnate
694 posts
Mrw I play Tali and hit a perfect W on 3 people, but the W goes through those people's hitboxes without any sort of collision

Aurani wrote:
I am divinity itself, a resplendent and sacrosanct star shining down upon your infecund, bleak, and minuscule world.

Combo Commander
372 posts
tfw playing ashe ad, with doran's sword+bfsword and a jarvan with dirk 3 hits me under tower and survives

adc2017 lul
just dont be a baka and you'll survive
Rhythm Incarnate
1,667 posts
playing ashe is asking to get dove tho

lol
Spinner Sage
148 posts
Hika wrote:
playing any immobile adc is asking to get dove tho

lol

ftfy

anyway, tyler1 is prob getting unbanned soon. Lets fucking go!
Rhythm Incarnate
675 posts
tyler1 is the only good player
Rhythm Incarnate
928 posts
fafa tyler1 gonna get unbanned
Spinner Sage
148 posts
15 min surrender
10 bans
new rift herald
retarded gimmicky rune system for s8
plants (but thats relatively old now)

how to kill a game 101

the only good change (as of late) is the new honor system, patching, on the other hand, is just nerf-buff cycle of the same champions with an occasional rework. So its pointless to even mention these changes.
rito's thought process
"Lets buff fizz, now hes too strong, lets nerf, now hes too weak, lets rework him and give him even more cancerous W, now lets nerf him again, oh.. we forgot to rework ryze for 500th time. Lets do that."
Slider Savant
94 posts
Comfy Slippers wrote:
15 min surrender
10 bans
new rift herald
retarded gimmicky rune system for s8
plants (but thats relatively old now)

how to kill a game 101

the only good change (as of late) is the new honor system, patching, on the other hand, is just nerf-buff cycle of the same champions with an occasional rework. So its pointless to even mention these changes.
rito's thought process
"Lets buff fizz, now hes too strong, lets nerf, now hes too weak, lets rework him and give him even more cancerous W, now lets nerf him again, oh.. we forgot to rework ryze for 500th time. Lets do that."

I don't see how 15 min surrender and new Herald ruined the game?

There's always someone who says no on the early surrender, the new rift herald is not that good imo. It's only good if you're already ahead and can 5 man push with it, otherwise you get like one tower with it and that's it. Plants and 10 bans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ doesn't bother me at all. Haven't read about the new runes yet so I can't say anything about that.
Reply 14925 posts jump | prev  1 ... 991, 992, 993, 994, 995  next