Bible
The instruments that I can currently play:
Piano(Major)
Saxophone(Minor)
Clarinet(Minor)
Ukulele(Minor)

I think thats all :P
Yoisha
I play the Guitar, either Acoustic or Electric. I do prefer the Electric Guitar because iT unLEASHES THE INNER METAL IN YOu (yes that was weird)

I've spent most of my time playing the guitar since i was 11 (basically almost six years), but other than that, I can also play bass, and a little bit of drums.

I've been a band member before, but the adrenaline only lasted for a few days, and I left.

And oh, I'm also interested on the violin, but god what a worthless eyesore I am for being so lazy, that I couldn't even watch some online lessons.
BlackGoldSaw
Teaching myself to play the ocarina because Zelda has been my favorite video game franchise since I was about 4
  1. .
calamitynocture
since band is a elective in my school, i joined it so i own and play a instrument

trumpet
Sister Kosho
I play piano
_Hatsumi
i'm good at guitar,
recently started learning piano though
Rurree
My voice
Alysia_old_1
In order of skill:
Midi controllers, DJ sets...
Piano
Guitar
Drums
Achromalia
I´ve been playing piano on my own for about 5 years now, a self-taught pianist, I dont read sheet music, as I play music by ear.

I also compose my own songs! For every day im home, I probably play an average 2 hours in accumulated time, so most of the time I spend off of osu! on the weekends, I use for playing the piano.

Alternatively, I also use FL Studio 11, but unfortunately, something happened to the computer where i could no longer connect to the internet, and i tried every method i knew to find ways to upload my music to the internet. Eventually I wound up trying a bad quality recording with my tablet. It worked, so thats the only way I can submit my music now. I prefer to work with Electronic music, ranging from Breakcore and Dubstep, to Ambient and Neuro.

At the moment, I have uploaded only one song on Soundcloud, so not much has been done about this. I hope I get the money someday to get a new laptop and a new FL Studio program for it... but i have like, no money at all, nor does my family.

Anyways, yeah! Piano and FL Studio.
Alysia_old_1
Does anyone know how to play the Sheng?
Luqanted
Piano <3
Trumpet
Trumpet (of course)
Tenor Horn
Soprano Cornet/ Normal Cornet
Trombone
Vocals
Basically any other brass instrument.

Can play but not that well
Saxophone
Clarinet
Piano
Guitar

Want to learn
French Horn
Cornophone

Can't think of anyother instruments at the moment! :D
kai99
recorder flute piano lellelell
_sparky_
Violin and soon violia.
Luqanted

kai99 wrote:

recorder flute piano lellelell
ew
i use garage band
Chaosemerald
Hopefully, I'll get to play on an electric bass soon, once I've saved up for a bass guitar :b
Nate Bait
As of right now I play the violin and piano (a bit, still learning)

What I might try to play some other day:
  • ~ Drums
    ~ Trumpet
    ~ Cello
    ~ Mayonnaise
    ~ Flute
-SayaKai
Lyre probably
Luqanted

-SayaKai wrote:

Lyre probably
yeahh man drum & lyre in ur childhood
slayzzslayz
Synthesizer :)
[Mustard]
Play well (in order of skill):
Guitar
Bass
Drum

Can play but not good enough:
Piano
Flute
RokkaAstrea
I play the piano ;;;; :lol:
Rwyta
The ruler.
Zekks
I play Tenor Saxophone
JackBezarius18
Guitar and Bass.
sesese9
Can Play:
Bassoon
Marimba
Vibes
Glockenspiel
Cymbals (Crash and Marching)
I did Front Ensemble in Marching Band for 4 years so I've played quite a bit of percussion instruments

Want to Play:
Piano
Guitar
Lacrimae
mayonnaise