forum

Your Very First Username (Or any other previous ones)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Underforest
Mine was AlejandroMedia
Alejandro for the name of my brother and Media related to the career I'll study next year lol
Rurree
- R u r i - then Rurree

Then this
Adorn
osu!:
Yumblr

Other sites:
vvvee321, Deluxe, Intrigue, LiekABawss, PandaLuvsYew, Omit, CamelCrush
Chaosemerald
I've always had this username.
When I signed up for an account back in December 2014, I really wanted to choose a name like AyumuKasuga or Chiyo-chan, because I was (and still am) a weeb huge fan of Azumanga Daioh, but they were already taken. I'm happy that I chose Chaosemerald over those names though
Raediaufar
First ever I have username is Raediaufar31

Also known in other websites as: Razors15, Sinister, seya, guilts31
Kyrari
First I had was on AQW going by farfarfaraway

Just put whatever I thought because I sucked at making names back then and still am, played a lot of TF2 after that and got this name
Arnold0
I've used Arnold0 on the very first website I registered because I couldn't take Arnold. That was probably arround 10 years ago...
Now I use it everywhere and if it is already used then I use either Arnold-0 or Arnlol.
AlienSushi
My first username was wastelandptv .. I got it from a band called pierce the veil, I was in love with that band when I was in 7th to 8th grade, I consider you hear "wonderless" &' "kissing in cars" they were my favorite but not anymore (: my music taste changed lol .. :P
Reckless
Toybox101 (2007-2009) - (Roblox & Xbox)
Chargehead (2009-2010) - (Xbox)
Superscaryclown123 (2010-2012) - (Youtube & Xbox)
Recklesscrap11(2011-2013) - (Xbox & LoL)
Recklesscraper (2013-2014) - (Xbox/steam/PSN)
RecklessCV (2014 - Now) - (Originated from my Smite account)

The only name that drew any inspiration was Chargehead which came from the character named Jughead from the Archie comics. The rest were just done on the spot or previous versions of my name.
kai99
tokki (2010-2011)
evertokki (2011-2016)
jinxie/kai: rn, but not using it as much as evertokki lel
Flanster
SonicXPS2 > Lolicore Flandre > LoliFlan > Flanster > bwoah
clayton
my first osu! username was One Mad Waffle; no regrets

One Mad Waffle -> Cl8n -> cl8n -> zelda102
Knight_xxx
sonofgeek
son_of_geek > sonofgeek
I think I have innovated quite a lot. The removal of the under scores was quite revolutionary
shorts
Vespix Hysteria -> Shorts -> - Misaya -

im still suck :^
danger
umq > wee > Danger

Gradual improvement! im happy with my name now tho kek
Luqanted
glad u changed. @Danger
Stanvord
PkMnMaster>Stanvord

I know... my first one is really cringy
Luqanted

Stanvord wrote:

PkMnMaster>Stanvord

MasterStanvord is better dont you think so >:(
Stanvord

Luqanted wrote:

Stanvord wrote:

PkMnMaster>Stanvord

MasterStanvord is better dont you think so >:(
mby
Edgar_Figaro
TBH this is same username and avatar since I first started playing Osu. I personally don't like to change things as it'll be confusing to others.

That being said I use different usernames for different gaming circles just to keep things separated in my mind.

This username on Osu actually shares the name I use on minecraft as being a big final fantasy fan I joined a final fantasy minecraft themed server. Which that group of people introduced me to Osu in the first place so it was just contuining that name from that group of people. Of course now that I am known as this name in Osu community I don't want to change it to avoid confusion.
Pilot S10
Starting from when I was 9 brace yourselves:

• - "Azngirl05" To be fair my brother made this up for me
    - "konata/kagata chan" I used to watch lucky star, apparently I liked konata the most and combined her name with kagami to be more "creative"
    - "animegirl05" you can probably guess why
    - "R1yu"
    - "Deucalione" wikipedia was a godsend for making up MapleStory character names
    - "Totashiya / Totashiba / Totashima / Totamika / Totashika" These got me five more MapleStory characters.
    - "konichan"
    - "sonicthehedgehog05" maybe that was actually a password idk
Then I moved from Facebook games and MapleStory to Minecraft and osu! at 12:

• - "MissUnd3rstood" As a socially-awkward middle schooler, this fit me best
    - "Totashiya" this one stuck with me from my MapleStory days
Present:

• - "ilovecheesbred124" I ate a crap ton of cheese bread one summer, made this username to look like an f2p in TF2
    - "Totashiya"
    - "MissUnd3rstood" still playing osu! after 5 years :D
And you guys thought your old usernames were cringy... :o
luckyone
Always been Luckyone
My Angel Kitten
ggenom
Buster
(lan641) The name where it all started. its also my roblox username
(FeelTrain641) My brother recommend me this 4 years ago
(Fealts) A much shorter version of "FeelTrain641" made by myself
(Lylian2000) Found this name from a minecraft skin i used this name until i realized "Lylian" is a girl name
(Lolinator2000) Here is where it gets interesting. After i found out "Lylian" is a girl name i tried to think of a another name. i choose Lolinator (originally a password name) I choose it because its the only name i can think of at the time (it was 2015 when i choose this and i did not play osu! at the time) after that i started to like it. when i start playing osu! last year (4/6/2016) when i see the chat they sometimes say "loli" or "lolicon" at the time i choose that name i did not know what a loli is but its ok those people are just big weebs :)
TeeArctic1
I was a cool kid
I was above the arctic circle
I was a descendant of vikings
I was xXArcticVikingXx

Then later, people just called me Arctic, and it changed bit by bit until at last
TeeArctic1
WingSilent
Got a great record here.

I started as this list does :

Serah Farron (2012)
-Serah- (2013)
Lumina (2014)
Nekomi (2015
NekoLumi (2016)
Lumy (2017)

and i'm really done changing now.
Kyujuroku 96
bigdan27 > S v p e r > Kyujuroku 96

From worst to better lol
Cnyan
KoNekoKuro xD
Tyistiana
tyikdt5 :arrow: Tyistiana

It's a pun, tried to change my username become nicer and be able to read.
Challenge all of you to read my old username. I can't read it too, lmao
Lacrimae
echidnacea > Lacrimae
changed it bc it was hard to pronounce

my username history is pretty diverse in general but i probably forgot most of my past usernames
the oldest i can recall is cutie_sugarpie which i thought of 7 years ago
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
uhtejsk
Linck5
My very first username in the internet was "sacola explosiva" which means explosive bag in portuguese. Why? Sounded funny for the 12 year old me.
Flanster
I think my first username was on skype - powera93
rethel
My first ever when I started was GracyeWolf, then changed it up to Wicirenydd and finally Lilie. Though I'd change it again, doesn't suit me anymore !
Soulblaster
I think i started with Xeph → Shana → Soulblaster
PotatoJet
My first username on the internet was 'TSD8' when I was 8 then 'Vulintheus' when I was around 10. After that, I chose 'PotatoJet' for osu! (I don't know why)
RealRinkashime
My first name was really embaressing O.o MarkTheGolem seriously took me 2 seconds to think of, and I spelt it wrong since I was only 7 at the time.
zekromshock
zekromshock/shockromu > DialgRe/Dialga Replay > MapleDialga
Ashton
mine was "canadianbaka". then "whirl", then "canadianbaka" then "canadian baka".
show more