forum

Hello peoples of the world

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
NOTE: This is not a bait for Nathanael. I guess my name and title is a bit misleading, so I changed it. Sorry! (By the way, nice to meet you, Nath! Hope we could meet some other time :oops: )

Hello! I finally found this forum, so I guess I should introduce myself.

My name is Nate Bait (real name is Nathan), and I am a bit of a fan of rhythm games. I also play the violin & piano. But I'm somehow on my laptop more...I should get a life -_-

I usually don't play maps, but I instead beatmap. I'm still new to mapping, so if you somehow run into one of my maps, then don't expect anything too good. :?

My favorite type of music is chiptune, but any song is fine with me when playing a map.

As of right now, I am a mouse user, but it might change since I'm ordering a new tablet-pen-thing currently. I recently got my new XP-Pen tablet from Amazon, so uhh...yeah, I'm still getting used to it.

If you want more "technical stuff", here's this:
Type of Player: Beatmapper
Common Diff: Hard (3.00 - 3.5 Stars)
Other Hobbies: Listening to/making music
Brony: False
Work Efficiency: I try to get things done good and in a timely manner.
Probability of you checking this spoiler: 99.5%

And...that's all I have for now! Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. Have a good day, and stay safe out there! ;)
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! If you paly piano and violin, you may want to check out mania. it is probably like some other rhythm games you have played. If you ever need advice on your mapping, you can always go to ask the nice people in #modhelp for some feedback. Best of luck on your maps
Meah
Nathanael
I thought this thread is a bait for me, lol. Welcome to the forums! I'm also called Nate but most people here call me as Nath or Nathan.
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
It so nice to meet each of you guys! Thank you for the welcome :oops:

Nathanael wrote:

I thought this thread is a bait for me, lol. Welcome to the forums! I'm also called Nate but most people here call me as Nath or Nathan.
Lol, sorry about that :lol:
Nice to meet you!

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums! If you paly piano and violin, you may want to check out mania. it is probably like some other rhythm games you have played. If you ever need advice on your mapping, you can always go to ask the nice people in #modhelp for some feedback. Best of luck on your maps
Thank you! I've been checking mania out a bit, I might try some stuff with it in the editor soon.

Meah wrote:

Hi! :D
DJ Enetro
Yay determination is awesome

welcome!
Luqanted
lmao I thought you were baiting Nath.

Welcome to osu! and enjoy clicking circles :^D
Topic Starter
Nate Bait

Nathanael wrote:

Luqanted wrote:

lmao I thought you were baiting Nath.

Welcome to osu! and enjoy clicking circles :^D
Whoops, so sorry about that, didn't know someone else had the same name as me... :lol:

Anyway, nice to meet you Nath & Luqanted! Sorry 'bout the misleading title, guys. :lol:

The title has been changed, by the way. :oops:

DJ Enetro wrote:

Yay determination is awesome

welcome!
Go determination! Wow its been a long time since I've been to Undertale stuff

I've been actually changing my signature so many times to find a good catchy one, so hopefully this one below will stay :D
vizzy
Welcome to the community!