forum

Sleeping With Sirens - If You Can't Hang [Osu|Taiko|OsuMania

posted
Total Posts
show more
Raiden

_Gezo_ wrote:

yo whats with the taiko maps staying modless why even are they qualified????? SMH

Kappachet
t r i g g e r e d
Haruto
Gratz pishi and others \o/
Blocko
Disqualified upon request from the mapper.

Get that stuff fixed on puxtu's HD ASAP!
Topic Starter
pishifat
my b
puxtu
well done pishi
Monstrata
well done
Mint
well done
Raiden
well done
Topic Starter
pishifat
7 minutes lost :(
Sonnyc
rare
Kaine

Sonnyc wrote:

rare
pepe
-Kanzaki
on handsome's diff 00:30:100 (1) - 1.40 SV to 0.10 SV multiplier here since that slider is super long and super slow after the 1.40 sv part you just slider break because you cant see the next object either if you dont memorize the map. Not sure if it is okay or not. Also yes it is calm part but is it that much calm to that you map there with 0.10 sv thats discussable.
hehe

-Kanzaki wrote:

on handsome's diff 00:30:100 (1) - 1.40 SV to 0.10 SV multiplier here since that slider is super long and super slow after the 1.40 sv part you just slider break because you cant see the next object either if you dont memorize the map. Not sure if it is okay or not. Also yes it is calm part but is it that much calm to that you map there with 0.10 sv thats discussable.
slider isn't super long, and the fact there's no objects afterwards makes it that much easier to read that it's a slow slider.
Hpocks
this is a strange set. It is like Reol - Monster but bigger and... more colorful and shapey?
Bearizm
ggez
Seijiro
Last time I checked this map there were anime grills BGs everywhere lol.
Gratz
puxtu
and I still have that set somewhere in my pc lol
Modem
Gratz pishi~
RyoKazuka
wewh gratz meng
Aorza
Toot it and boot it
Viperbite
I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!