forum

[Archived] Osu! Beatmap listing lagging

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Perde
Problem Details:
I got new PC and now I have this issue.. Can't find solution. While playing it works well, but beatmap list is lagging badly. When I start game and select song first time, it loads for moment for some reason. If I select same song again (without closing game) it loads it instantly. Compatability mode is not helping

Please help :?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSIaK-e6vyY

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
Kao
Is osu! Place in a slow hard drive or a USB? Or I'd anything copying/writing on to the disk? When osu! Shares the process of I/O, it'll lag when reading best maps such as that behavior.
You can download [lucky:1337]Process Hacker 2[/lucky:1337] and go to "System Information" and go to I/O and see if it spikes. If it does, hover over the spike to see which program is the cause of it.
Topic Starter
Perde

Kao wrote:

Is osu! Place in a slow hard drive or a USB? Or I'd anything copying/writing on to the disk? When osu! Shares the process of I/O, it'll lag when reading best maps such as that behavior.
You can download [lucky:1337]Process Hacker 2[/lucky:1337] and go to "System Information" and go to I/O and see if it spikes. If it does, hover over the spike to see which program is the cause of it.

Ye it spikes like crazy... Any way to fix? I have noticed that all programs on this hard drive lags.. Its brand new so idk what is happening.