forum

I need help from the good people/Please help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Knight_xxx
vinnicci
Sayorie
I'm not really sure on how in-game sensitivity works with tablet's absolute positioning, but general consensus says that you should start with the largest area and slightly adjust it lower until you reach your sweet spot.
Jonirulah
I started with a very small area, you'll get it over the time, im playing with 3.75*3.4cm or like that very small, but it was so smaller before. Make sure that when you're holding the pen the borders of your hand fit with the corners of the screen. I don't know how to explain it but it will be the movement you would make to reach there fit with the pointer. And not backwards.

I don't know you can follow the tips of those guys at the top. But in the very end its like that.
You'll get it through time, don't worry about it it took me 6 months to FC 4.5* sad :(
Kazutakee
Just play with the playstyle that you like to play right know and know that your playstyle might not be the most efficient or best way to play the game. You will eventually know when to change your area and how you want to change it.
green tea

Kazutakee wrote:

Just play with the playstyle that you like to play right know and know that your playstyle might not be the most efficient or best way to play the game. You will eventually know when to change your area and how you want to change it.
This is how I approached the game, too. Started on the smallest available play area because I found full area to be impossible - But I worked my way up in size fairly quickly until I found my current comfortable (and more accurate) area. Ultimately, play how you want to - It might not be the most efficient as a standard, but it might be the most efficient for you. When and if you feel like changing it, mark down your settings and then give them a little fiddle with.

Personally, upping the area and keeping the sensitivity at the default with a tablet was the best thing I've done for myself.
Hiro-Senpai
Since you are a pretty fresh player, not very experienced, this area might be good for you now
At your level the maps are slow, the circles are big and it is easy to aim.

But i think in the future you might have problems with playing harder maps with this sensitivity
But if it works for you and you like it then play with it
Rifdi

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Since you are a pretty fresh player, not very experienced, this area might be good for you now
At your level the maps are slow, the circles are big and it is easy to aim.

But i think in the future you might have problems with playing harder maps with this sensitivity
But if it works for you and you like it then play with it
I more or less agree with this. later on you'd face a lot of maps that requires more accuracy than speed. as for muscle memory, one can't say for sure you won't build any since they are not you (duh).

what i would recommend is that, use your current settings as long as you see fit. later on when you got stuck for too long on a certain playing level, only then you'd be able to choose for yourself whether you want to experiment with other sens and play area, or stick with that and change your playstyle instead. osu has a HUGE learning curve so take your time. it took 3 years for me to get to a state where I'm comfortable playing anything