forum

HELP WITH MY WACOM TABLET

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Applez
Hey I have a wacom ctl 480 intuos. I had the newest driver 6.3.21-10 then i decided to uninstall it and download the one on happystick's page. (the 6.3.9w5) After that the cursor feels so much faster for some reason and im playing literally double the tablet area and its still faster than my old driver. Was wondering what happened. I tried updating the driver to the version i had before but i still have that problem. I tried uninstalling it but for some reason it doesnt uninstall. Its really messing up my aim. I use windows 10. I also used fixmypen already (i had it before) and raw input and sensitivity is still the same as before
o x
first off since this is a technical issue you should post this in the Help Forum not general discussion.

Have you restarted your computer since you installed the drivers? If not you should do that first and hen try uninstalling everything.
Also try turning off raw input and keep your ingame sensitivity at the default 1.00 see if that makes your area work.

If none of that works you can try factory resetting your tablet. Sounds a bit weird that something is happening like that, you can backup all your settings to the Wacom Desktop Centre first so that you don't lose anything

And iirc fixmypen doesn't work on windows 10