forum

What is Your Favourite Time of the Year?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
o x
Since the seasons are starting to change and holidays are coming up I was wondering what everyone's favourite time of year is. For me I have to say winter time because I love the snow, at times it can be a pain but most of the time it just makes everything look really pleasant.
Chaosemerald
It used to be autumn and winter for a long time, but now I gotta say spring.

What I love the most about spring are the trees blooming, the weather (it's not too hot or too cold) and the sunset in the late evenings :)
Rurree
well fuck me the seasons in this country are wet and dry and i hate both

autumn tbh
Pachiru
I really love the Winter, and the Summer, because I love the cold, and I love the heat. EHHHhhHHhH
Pawsu
i hate winter in Canada and I want to move to a hot country and never have to face the cold again
i like spring though, it's nice to see things bloom
DryBones81
summer

fucc finland the small canada and its long winters (march already and we still have ton of snow)

><
Rurree
i can relate man

even i wore thick clothing during most of the summer in finland (:
Achromalia
My favorite time would probably be when im not HDHR-choking/missing or properly making maps without making something unreadable.

Okay but being serious, I dont know, but I'll give my reasons for why each season can be a great one. Winter's kinda nice here, warming up on a cold morning is a pleasant experience, but then again, its cold asf and the environment is just... depressing. Spring is a great time where things are really comfortable, though my allergies are always messing with my life and I cant focus with all the sneezing. Summer is pretty cool (ironic wording), everything is melting with heat, not sure about this one. Autumn is nice too, with all the typical leaves just changing color, but yeah, it gets really wet.

Oki thats my thoughts thnx bye .w.
Nattsun
Summer by far. Everyone is dressed casual, sun is shining, people are happy, aaaaaah I want it to be summer again c:

I second winter if it is snowing, if not spring and my least favorite time would be autumn, f*** rain.
Inoculum
kai99

Pawsu wrote:

i hate winter in Canada and I want to move to a hot country and never have to face the cold again
dang I was planning to go live in Quebec... Is it that bad? D:
Rurree
coming from a guy who has lived in canada, specifically in montreal, quebec..... it's not really bad. the winters suck because the snow can get a bit too much, but other seasons such as autumn are beautiful.
Mismagius
Probably Spring (in the southern hemisphere, Spring is September-December). It's finally warm again, and not too hot like summer. Really great to walk around with a comfortable weather and that quick reminder that summer vacations are coming in a few months and the year is ending.
Pawsu

Madvillain wrote:

coming from a guy who has lived in canada, specifically in montreal, quebec..... it's not really bad. the winters suck because the snow can get a bit too much, but other seasons such as autumn are beautiful.

kai99 wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

dang I was planning to go live in Quebec... Is it that bad? D:
madvillian is probably right, it's just colder where i am so that means suffering
TicClick
autumn, for its drizzles, rains and incredibly wet air.
Sentencings
I'm guessing Spring. It's not too hot, not too cold. Plus, there's beautiful flowers to find in your neighborhood!
kai99
but I can say this for sure - I hate humid/hot weather. Worst time of my life.
Rurree

kai99 wrote:

but I can say this for sure - I hate humid/hot weather. Worst time of my life.
tfw living in a country where it never goes below 70% humidity (: (:
Pochacco
spring because of rainy seasons in my country :D
AlienSushi
Autumn, winter, &' spring. The only part I hate about spring is my allergies )): but it's cool, I like autumn cause it makes my skin feel fresh and winter BECAUSE i don't know XD :D