forum

[Archived] Local scores aren't seen by the game after HDD change

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BluGalaxian
I have recently transfered all of my data onto a new HDD. The game still works fine obviously, but my local scores aren't quite "recognized" by the game. For example, i like to group maps by rank achieved. When i did that after opening the game after transfer, all of my maps were under "No rank achieved". But after i would select a map, they would be shown and later grouped by rank.

Is there any way to make the game load all of my local scores without the need to click on every map and every difficulty of it that i have stored? I tried f5 in game, but it didn't fix anything.
o x
Try switching game mode to osu! Standard than some other mode and then back again, some users found some success through Doug this though I never have. If it doesn't work you will need to go one by one for each map. Keep in mind you only need to click on the map sets not the individual difficulties so probably sorting by artist would be best ;)
Topic Starter
BluGalaxian
I tried the gamemode swicth suggestion, it didn't work. And I don't know about you, but for me i need to click on each individual difficulty for the scores to load :\
Kao
Mine loaded before, but I only had around 12 maps then, it definitely loads but it takes some time for all of the maps to load properly. You might want to wait a little while longer until they appear again.
o x

Kao wrote:

Mine loaded before, but I only had around 12 maps then, it definitely loads but it takes some time for all of the maps to load properly. You might want to wait a little while longer until they appear again.
Waiting takes an incredibly long time, it would be faster just to go through every map.