User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Welcome to the Newbie Duel #1!

CLICK HERE FOR FULL TOURNAMENT DETAILS AND IT'S REGISTRATION


General info


  • osu!standard
  • 1v1
  • ScoreV2
  • 100k-50k rank range
  • Tournament starts on May 8th. More information can be found on the tournament registration page.

I know that this is not a newbie tournament according to the rank range, but shhhh :D
Last edited by Deivedux on , edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
71 posts
Offline
In need for staff? I'm here again :D
Image
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Espalza wrote:
In need for staff? I'm here again :D

At least read the rules on battlefy :D
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
71 posts
Offline
Deivedux wrote:
Espalza wrote:
In need for staff? I'm here again :D

At least read the rules on battlefy :D


Not even as MP selector? Feelsbadman :(
Image
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Oh, you could, that would be great :D But only if you won't be alone... And by alone, not like multiple people making one mappool, but you guys need to ask each other if the map is good enough in this and stuff... Like my previous 2 mappools for my previous tournaments, I was alone because I'm experienced in this stuff and always know what I'm doing, but, this is not me atm, so like I said, I can't trust anyone if they will make something as good as me I'm just not a trustive person ya know? xDD
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
71 posts
Offline
Deivedux wrote:
Oh, you could, that would be great :D But only if you won't be alone... And by alone, not like multiple people making one mappool, but you guys need to ask each other if the map is good enough in this and stuff... Like my previous 2 mappools for my previous tournaments, I was alone because I'm experienced in this stuff and always know what I'm doing, but, this is not me atm, so like I said, I can't trust anyone if they will make something as good as me I'm just not a trustive person ya know? xDD


Just tell me what kinda maps you need (technical/aim?), i can look for them and let you check on it :) how does that sound?
Image
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Espalza wrote:
Deivedux wrote:
Oh, you could, that would be great :D But only if you won't be alone... And by alone, not like multiple people making one mappool, but you guys need to ask each other if the map is good enough in this and stuff... Like my previous 2 mappools for my previous tournaments, I was alone because I'm experienced in this stuff and always know what I'm doing, but, this is not me atm, so like I said, I can't trust anyone if they will make something as good as me I'm just not a trustive person ya know? xDD


Just tell me what kinda maps you need (technical/aim?), i can look for them and let you check on it :) how does that sound?

Isn't it weird that we are in discord atm and can just talk there? Plus, if I'll tell you what maps then I will just reveal like 15% of the mappool :D
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Offline
HYPE! OWO (ノ°ο°)ノ
Image
HOTDOGS!! :3
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
User avatar
Whistle Blower
18 posts
Offline
100 and 50 is too much gap i think
:D
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Zygfryd reinn1 wrote:
100 and 50 is too much gap i think

Not really... I think the mappool will balance the gap for all ranks to be more equal
Image
User avatar
Beat Clicker
71 posts
Offline
Good luck to all the players and staff! I hope that this will be an amazing experience for all of you! :)
Image
Reply 12 posts

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: