Total Posts
Topic Starter
Knight_xxx
7ambda
https://www.amazon.ca/Wacom-CTL480-Intu ... B00EN27TCI

was it really that hard to google

are you that incapable
Infevo
If you don't need a big tablet the Huion OSU tablet aka H420 will do. The pen is also one of the best imo since you can use it without the nib and the battery makes it a little steadier than lighter pens.
I got the P68 pen along with the much bigger H610 Pro. I prefer it a lot to my CTL 480 actually. The only thing I dislike is the area settings. It's just annoying you have to manually edit the cfg file to get the tablet area you need after having to calculate for the correct aspect ratio.
Topic Starter
Knight_xxx
Topic Starter
Knight_xxx
Yoppi
My first tablet (which I just recently gave away right before starting this game, RIP) was bought refurbished on Amazon in practically new condition for ~$40.

https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-CTL490DW-Intuos-Creative-Tablet/dp/B01N8XUMJI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492488533&sr=8-1&keywords=ctl+490+refurbished (If you're interested in not spending too much.)

Not sure how CTL 490 compares with CTL 480. Looks like the dimensions are a bit small, but I don't think big sweeping movements are that helpful in this game, although accuracy with larger tablets can be a plus.

Good luck!

Edit: I've also played around with a Huion before - it seems like a lot of their models require a battery in their pens while Wacom tablet pens do not. Just another heads up.
Rurree
XP Pen G430
Hiro-Senpai
I know the best tablet, and you can make it yourself
Take a piece of wooden plank
tape a piece of paper to it
write bluethooth or wifi connection on the side
Take your school pen and start playing
It will increase your reading and bpm abilities in an instant
The model is called pp nike by the way.

And for real now, you asked for the best tablets on the market so Wacom CTL 480 is one of the best for osu now.