26 posts jump | prev  1, 2
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
Skulkan wrote:
Zisha wrote:
I'm not a big fan of a small crosshair without any trails. Otherwise it's awesome! :D

In the customizations folder there are two alternative cursors. One has a long, thin trail and the other one has a short, thick trail. Have you tried those?

Oh cool! Will try that tomorrow :D
Spinner Sage
141 posts
Made by gamers for gamers*
Tempo Trainee
14 posts
Hitcircles in sliders are like this to me: http://prntscr.com/ezc9nz
Spinner Sage
147 posts
Ooh, original hitsounds! Most pro-style skins I see opted to use the ping-pong like ones, so this is a plus.

FoxDreemurr wrote:
Hitcircles in sliders are like this to me: http://prntscr.com/ezc9nz

You're not on Fallback, are you?

atturbo555 wrote:
Your skin is good but hitcircle is not support fallback ver.
Tempo Trainee
14 posts
Yes I am on fallback because the notebook I'm playing with can't update to latest. Ignore this then, it's not the creator's fault.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
is based in duet ,it´s no ?
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Elixir v1.1 has been released!

Download link

Patch notes

Functionality
    Fixed slider circle alignment issues on Stable (Fallback) release.
    Added readme.txt to the customizations folder with instructions.
    Removed spinner-warning.png (it's a Taiko element that I accidentally made blank.)

Visuals
    Added mode icons from osu!new.
    Adjusted the position of "max combo" and "accuracy" texts in the ranking panel.
    Added scoreentry elements. (The score numbers in the in-game scoreboard and in the numbers in the input counter.)
    Adjusted the size and thickness of bunch of gameplay elements (arrow-warning, arrow-pause, spinner-clear, section fail, section-clear, ready, count1, count2, count3, go).
    Added a light drop shadow to small ranking letters and mod icons.
    Made small silver S and SS icons brighter.
    Slightly reduced shadows on the approach circle
    Made a very slight change to the scorebar. Here's a comparision, since it's hard to explain with words.

Sounds
    Made the combobreak sound a bit quieter.

Scorebar nameplate

I have also created a template for a scorebar with your name and country flag. Here's what it looks like:

If you have Adobe Illustrator, you can create your own nameplate with this .ai file. The font used for the name is Lato Bold, which you can get for free here. The "Choose flag here" -layer contains every country flag in alphabetical order. Just toggle the visibility on the one that you want to use.

You should see something like this:

The "scorebar-colour" -layer includes a blue and a red scorebar.

Export both artboards as transparent .png files with filenames being the artboard names at 1x scale. For HD graphics, also export at 2x scale with "@2x" at the end of the filenames.

If you have Illustrator CC, use Export for screens with these settings:

If you don't have Adobe Illustrator, you can send me a PM with your desired name, flag and the color of the scorebar (red or blue only), and I'll send you the .png files that you can just place into the skin folder.
Last edited by Skulkan on , edited 1 time in total.
Star Shooter
207 posts
Welp, the blue menu button background blends in too much with small B grade
spinner-circle is also for taiko... another blank WHOOPS

For Style2 hitcircle, I feel the appr circ get blended once it's close to it
When I miss on a red stack, it takes some time for the miss icon to be visible
and long trail is dotted... I don't like that
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
TheMadCharles wrote:
spinner-circle is also for taiko... another blank WHOOPS

*sigh* WHOOPS indeed... I will remove it in the next update. I will also look into the other problems you brought up. Thanks for the feedback.
Star Shooter
207 posts
So, uhh... about that long trail... I noticed that the SD file size is an odd and HD is an even... I tried to make the trail not dotted lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
TheMadCharles wrote:
So, uhh... about that long trail... I noticed that the SD file size is an odd and HD is an even... I tried to make the trail not dotted lol

Illustrator has some issues with scaling when exporting to .png. Sometimes it makes them 1 pixel too small or large. I doesn't really make a difference gameplay-wise, so I haven't bothered looking into it.

Here, I quickly put together line-style long trail: https://puu.sh/vwV0K.zip
Reply 26 posts jump | prev  1, 2