lol
puxtu

Kisses wrote:

lol
Seni

Kisses wrote:

lol
worst fl player
I'll rather stick a pencil up my nose and slam myself on the desk then listen to this anymore.
Ornsteins Gate

Kisses wrote:

lol
fieryrage
damn i forgot how many people hated this map Lomao
Ideal
i dont think anyones gonna assume this is loved once they look at the user rating
riktoi

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

I'll rather stick a pencil up my nose and slam myself on the desk then listen to this anymore.
-sandAI
I thought the loved section was for community 'loved' maps... ? What the fuck is this. No more than .1% of the population that has seen this map have actually liked it, so why should this even be in the loved section? I like the whole SR shit so that way more experienced people can 'cast votes' towards the maps they want to see, but I feel like there should be some background inspection on if the map is actually liked by the community. Also, I feel like self starring a song completely takes away the feeling of the whole 'community' feel. This isn't the only map loved atm with most of the stars supplied by the creator itself.

Start the flame war again, nothing will get fixed for sure but I just wanted to get my point across.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Loctav loved this map, therefore your argument is invalid!
AchsanLovers

Monstrata wrote:

For Approval
aaaa, it's loved now T_T
wanna see cookiezi play this
Kimitakari

-Vanilla wrote:

blah
I dont get it, 2016 is over lol
riktoi

-Vanilla wrote:

b
since this map had 100+ SP and 30+ favorites, wouldn't it be apparent that someone would be glad that this got into loved?
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Please monstrata sama continue making this kind of maps~... <3
Scarlet Evans
Good luck, if you try to rank it someday!
AFlyingRhino
Damn, 41 kudos and no rank :///
Haxwill
Don't hate on map, is gud!
Haxwill
Descriptive guide on how to complete level!
Step 1.) Go to "mod selection"
step 2.) Turn on "No Fail"
step 3.) turn on "Halftime" (optional)
step 4.) Start the level
step 5.) Finish level
Caput Mortuum
Better guide:
1. Press F1
2. Press V (or B idk)
3. Start this song
4. ???
5. Profit!
Tanomoshii Nekojou
still waiting to be ranked.... ;w;
this will be a ctb pp farming monster map uwu
Nao Tomori
[this is a loved map why am i modding]
00:19:486 (1) - minor but wouldnt it make sense to separate these more visually cuz drums

00:55:579 (1) - makes sense to have flow break here right? but it's still a ccw cursor motion

00:59:444 - how come these spacings are now larger than the phrase right before? like this is looking like quaver to me >.> increase in spacing but same in song

01:24:363 (1) - shouldnt this b a repeat slider too

01:43:490 (1,2) - add more gray points

02:39:463 (10,1) - you should rearrange this pattern a bit so that these are stacked - it's done that way the other times, and a 1/1 jump here is kinda weird

04:37:276 (3,1) - see if you can avoid this overlap?
MrMenda
Seems this is coming back? (Nao's mod)

P.D.: This thread is pure gold, I loved it from the beginning to the end :D
Pachiru

MrMenda wrote:

he is just memeing
Aurele
we never know
pishifat
no memes here

unloved as requested
Natsu

pishifat wrote:

no memes here

unloved as requested
wew
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Naotoshi wrote:

[this is a loved map why am i modding]
00:19:486 (1) - minor but wouldnt it make sense to separate these more visually cuz drums Can't really separate them xP. I think it's fine as is.

00:55:579 (1) - makes sense to have flow break here right? but it's still a ccw cursor motion The whole section doesn't actually utilize flowbreaks that much. The sliders are set up so that if you use slider-leniency they should actually flow well, which is what you see here when you see ccw cursor motion instead of flowbreak.

00:59:444 - how come these spacings are now larger than the phrase right before? like this is looking like quaver to me >.> increase in spacing but same in song Agreed. Actually some people pointed it out earlier, so I made some more spacing adjustments to make the spacing more justified

01:24:363 (1) - shouldnt this b a repeat slider too No, because the drums kick in here.

01:43:490 (1,2) - add more gray points Yea, did this with some other sliders too.

02:39:463 (10,1) - you should rearrange this pattern a bit so that these are stacked - it's done that way the other times, and a 1/1 jump here is kinda weird Yea agreed. Remapped this pattern.

04:37:276 (3,1) - see if you can avoid this overlap? I can't xP It's blanketing the T, but I changed some of the previous patterns to set up the symmetry a bit better.
wew
Mismagius

well.. if you're actually serious about ranking it, I can give it a mod
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Mismagius wrote:

00:58:150 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why is this symmetric? Everyone knows symmetry is beautiful, so this doesn't apply to the concept of the map. Move one of the notes 1 grid left so it's not symmetrical anymore.
01:24:577 (2,3,4,5) - Same here.
Really true. Fixed both

quaternary wrote:

Is it just me, or is the timing is a little bit late starting from 03:53:600 ? Adjusted offset slightly.

I get lots of 100s and if I play the song in the editor, it doesn't match well. Especially the reverse arrow on 04:33:754 (1) - , it sounds super late. It's on sync with the vocal which iswhat im folllowing given the S T O P sliders xD

Edit: You might also want to use a custom sound to mute the sliderticks on 04:45:311 (1) - Fixed this

fieryrage wrote:

04:44:784 (1) - isnt the bpm here 120 lo
Fixed, it was 114 bpm actually xD

@Mismagius - I think i'm good with mods... I really think 47 pages of discussion is enough lol. You're free to poke me in game though if you really think something needs to be changed.
UndeadCapulet
gogogogo
Girl
heck
Mismagius

1. 00:33:832 (4) - Not sure if this is irrelevant, but red sliderpoint goes 1 pixel offgrid. Better safe than sorry!
  2. 00:35:361 (2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - That old post was actually me just meme'ing, but in this case it really doesn't make sense to make 2 perfect triangles (unless you're memeing as well). Even for beat emphasis purposes, I believe spacing 00:35:790 (1) - more will make this pattern not.. "stand out" in a bad way.
  3. 00:38:784 (5,6) - I know the whole point of the map is to make use of "unusual" or ugly patterns, but from a player standpoint, I'd really like if these two were ctrl+g'd so it's more comfortable to play while keeping the aesthetics like that & not ruining the emphasis. If you apply this, then I suppose ctrl+g'ing (7,8) will be necessary as well.
  4. I'm going to assume that the slightly unadjusted stacks such as 00:44:663 (4,6) - and 00:47:449 (3,1) - are intentional to keep with the map's aesthetic, so I won't really be bugging you with these
  5. 00:53:425 (1,2,3,4) - If you're actually taking my symmetry-meme post seriously, then I guess these should be un-symmetrified as well.
  6. 01:06:090 (1) - and 01:10:902 (1) - and 01:15:702 (1) - I personally feel like the first beat on these should be clickable, as it's a pretty strong one and presents a change in rhythm.
  7. 01:25:434 (6) - Pretty much every slider in all the other occasions of this rhythm were more curved/bizarre to emphasize the scream properly, however this one looks fairly normal. May want to change it up a bit
  8. 01:28:862 (5) - ^ Same. I know inconsistency may be intentional, but in these cases it just feels awkward since it was like 6 times of weird sliders and 2 times of fairly normal sliders.
  9. 01:52:133 (1) - As much as the path is -technically- clear, I tend to misread this slider because of the sharp curve at the start. Personally, I'd like it to be something like this, where it keeps a similar aesthetic while not being as frustrating for the player.
  10. 02:11:659 (2) - Well, this is much more offgrid, but I guess it's not off the playfield. Again, better safe than sorry! Anyways, my big issue here is that this slider is pretty much perfectly blanketing with the previous one, and this looks... aesthetically nice. Not memeing here, but it kinda contrasts a bit with the rest of the map, since I believe it's the only time where it happens.
  11. 02:27:612 (1) - Similar issue to 01:52, but in this case, well, it's kinda deserving of an unusual shape.
  12. 02:30:492 (8) - Same issue, but ugh I just keep sliderbreaking here. Honestly I feel like this doesn't need to be emphasized so much with the shape you're using, IMO it wouldn't be too bad if you just used a similar shape as the other sliders in the combo.
  13. 02:44:569 (1) - For the intensity of the song, this slider seems fairly simple in my opinion. Maybe make it a more exotic shape, like all the others in this section? This one really stands out.
Rest is the normal part where things get pretty consistent and there's not anything important to mention there, I guess

good luck
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Mismagius wrote:

1. 00:33:832 (4) - Not sure if this is irrelevant, but red sliderpoint goes 1 pixel offgrid. Better safe than sorry! Thats fine.
  2. 00:35:361 (2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - That old post was actually me just meme'ing, but in this case it really doesn't make sense to make 2 perfect triangles (unless you're memeing as well). Even for beat emphasis purposes, I believe spacing 00:35:790 (1) - more will make this pattern not.. "stand out" in a bad way. These are fine xP. Not literally everything has to be messed up. It's actually good that these aren't messy yet so you can see the structure actually breaking apart.
  3. 00:38:784 (5,6) - I know the whole point of the map is to make use of "unusual" or ugly patterns, but from a player standpoint, I'd really like if these two were ctrl+g'd so it's more comfortable to play while keeping the aesthetics like that & not ruining the emphasis. If you apply this, then I suppose ctrl+g'ing (7,8) will be necessary as well. No i disagree, keeping them like this is better for play. It's got better flow and plays on wide angle movement that slowly becomes bigger and sharper.
  4. I'm going to assume that the slightly unadjusted stacks such as 00:44:663 (4,6) - and 00:47:449 (3,1) - are intentional to keep with the map's aesthetic, so I won't really be bugging you with these Yea.
  5. 00:53:425 (1,2,3,4) - If you're actually taking my symmetry-meme post seriously, then I guess these should be un-symmetrified as well. This is fine imo because theres not enough symmetry to make it feel like a pattern. also the entry and ext movement going to this and comout out of this pattern are not symmetrical so the effect is really lost imo,
  6. 01:06:090 (1) - and 01:10:902 (1) - and 01:15:702 (1) - I personally feel like the first beat on these should be clickable, as it's a pretty strong one and presents a change in rhythm. I still want enough time for players to be able to spin at a relatively slower speed. The current time frame doesn't allow for a lot of spin time and forcing players to spin extrmeely fast to get 300 on these sounds isn't good. The forcing of high speed movement doesn't really fit xp
  7. 01:25:434 (6) - Pretty much every slider in all the other occasions of this rhythm were more curved/bizarre to emphasize the scream properly, however this one looks fairly normal. May want to change it up a bit It's necessary in order to establish structure being broken as the vocals intensify.
  8. 01:28:862 (5) - ^ Same. I know inconsistency may be intentional, but in these cases it just feels awkward since it was like 6 times of weird sliders and 2 times of fairly normal sliders. ^ The shift begins at 01:30:362 - for example.
  9. 01:52:133 (1) - As much as the path is -technically- clear, I tend to misread this slider because of the sharp curve at the start. Personally, I'd like it to be something like this, where it keeps a similar aesthetic while not being as frustrating for the player. Okay changed it.
  10. 02:11:659 (2) - Well, this is much more offgrid, but I guess it's not off the playfield. Again, better safe than sorry! Anyways, my big issue here is that this slider is pretty much perfectly blanketing with the previous one, and this looks... aesthetically nice. Not memeing here, but it kinda contrasts a bit with the rest of the map, since I believe it's the only time where it happens. Made it not perfectly blanket, but the slider is fine offgrid...
  11. 02:27:612 (1) - Similar issue to 01:52, but in this case, well, it's kinda deserving of an unusual shape. You kinda answered it. This is fine.
  12. 02:30:492 (8) - Same issue, but ugh I just keep sliderbreaking here. Honestly I feel like this doesn't need to be emphasized so much with the shape you're using, IMO it wouldn't be too bad if you just used a similar shape as the other sliders in the combo. This is fine. If you sliderbreak then it's just you honestly xP.
  13. 02:44:569 (1) - For the intensity of the song, this slider seems fairly simple in my opinion. Maybe make it a more exotic shape, like all the others in this section? This one really stands out. The shape doesn't really create more intensity anyways xP. I think the curve-based shape is fine, and using red nodes and bumps isn't necessary, nor does that contribute to the effect you want anyways imo.
Rest is the normal part where things get pretty consistent and there's not anything important to mention there, I guess

good luck
Thanks!
7ambda
technically, this isn't at least 5:00 drain time since you've got over four seconds of silence after the second spinner
Caput Mortuum
oh wow
Topic Starter
Monstrata

F1r3tar wrote:

technically, this isn't at least 5:00 drain time since you've got over four seconds of silence after the second spinner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXtHd25RyV4
Nao Tomori

Pachiru wrote:

MrMenda wrote:

he is just memeing

haaaaa
UndeadCapulet
pls dont post to reddit
show more