[resolved] Cursor stuck in top left corner [Fixed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kolulu
my tablet is huion h610
windows 10

i tried many things
reinstalling driver, disabling windows ink in regedit (since the tablet driver doesn't have the option to disable it like wacom)
but whenever i am in the osu game it gets stuck in the top left corner , when i disable raw input it works fine absolute raw does nothing
but when i Left click/right click with the pen the cursor moves fine until i let it go then the cursor goes back to the top left

osu! version: 20170404.2 (latest)
SteelViper62
I'm having this exact same problem. I have a wacom intuos. The tablet works fine with everything else, just not osu. It started after I updated Windows 10
hunteralex
try turning off raw input
Lacrimosa
Try turning off Windows Ink through the Wacom Tablet Properties.

What's up with this sudden issue? There are like 7 different threads about it.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Nikosbks wrote:

Windows 10, that's what.
Topic Starter
Kolulu

Nikosbks wrote:

i have a huion h610 tablet not wacom
_Nep
I've got a Huion H610 Pro and had the same problem.

You can fix the problem where the cursor is stuck at the top left corner by going back to the previous windows update in your Recovery Options
It doesn't take long. It took me 20-30 mins I guess
Topic Starter
Kolulu

NotTojak wrote:

I've got a Huion H610 Pro and had the same problem.

You can fix the problem where the cursor is stuck at the top left corner by going back to the previous windows update in your Recovery Options
It doesn't take long. It took me 20-30 mins I guess
ty it fixed it <3
Neypho

Nikosbks wrote:

Windows 10 Creator update for me
[ Exeraph ]
Huion H420. Tried like a hundred different things so far and still no progress. Tried running it in compatibility mode and that did nothing also.
repetition
Hi! I was browsing around the threads just to bump up any concerns about the Windows 10 Creator Update messing up some Tablets. Just updated it today and now my cursor is stuck in the top left corner of the screen.
Sandy Hoey
Please dont post in marked threads. You can try any number of the solutions posted in these threads, but if they dont work for you just create a new one because your circumstance would obviously be different
St3veGaming
I was also having the same problems and i use huion 680s tablet but i got it to working again when i lower the screen ratio thing in the settings for the pen and then i set it to defult (full screen) and it started to work for me.
RelaxingGrizzly
Turning off raw input seemed to work for me, thanks for the fix.

hunteralex wrote:

try turning off raw input
Arima__Kousei
im having the same prob with my Huion 420 tried to delete and re-install the driver and chaged raw-input. Raw-input works for me but the speed is locked at 1 which is too slow and when i try to change the speed it pops up in the top left corner. KMS
Dont know what to do
Lyawi

MagicPants4 wrote:

im having the same prob with my Huion 420 tried to delete and re-install the driver and chaged raw-input. Raw-input works for me but the speed is locked at 1 which is too slow and when i try to change the speed it pops up in the top left corner. KMS
Dont know what to do
Please don't bump this. But please read this here: t/590367
PixPac

MagicPants4 wrote:

Dont know what to do
i am having the exact same prob..
Lyawi
could you also read the comments then please