posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Venix wrote:

:3/

[Forever In My Sight]
  1. 00:37:431 (1) - What are you think about perfect symmetry here? Like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7315819 looks cool but that would require the rearrangement of the surrounding patterns :c
  2. 01:02:367 (2,3,4,1) - again nazi xd what are you think about https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7315854 this here? It will look finer imo. yeah, looks cleaner, applied!
  3. 01:55:212 (3,4) - I think you should replace spacings between these circles, because spacing between 01:55:445 (4,1) - these notes should be higher too keep consistancy with previous spacings. This is intentional, is to prepare players for the upcoming slow slider~ (so they don't get too used to jumps)
  4. 02:37:374 (2) - why not perfect x symmetry? oh my god of symmetry! fixed!
  5. 05:00:128 - I think you can place here circle in x symmetry with 05:00:128 - this. Here I prefer to stick with the emphasis of the long vocals with the spinner
perfect :o nazi venix
Thanks fur the mod!
HappyRocket88
Hai! >u< As per your request!
and for a charming love-birdy friend I had met. :3

Forever In My Sight

Comment: I have no doubts you mapped this with heart so complains might not appear among this mod; at the furthest, minor suggestions and nazi points will be only arisen. Symmetry as a style isn't in my preferred list, but you did an awesome job with the rhythm-choice and note-placement that just ended making this mapset beauty and outstanding. Surely one of your best works so far! Good job! Shall we being? \w/
[]
  1. Whilst this might be sort of subjective, I don't necessarily think the current value of the Approach Rate fits in the mapset-structure. The way I see things, handling low values for the setting in matter would just make the things more difficulty to read since the high density of the jumps might end confusing players (regarding stacks and overlaps). Hence, I highly suggest to increase it a little bit to improve the readability of the way the sliders meet with each other. I think raising it to 8 or even 8.5 would hurt no one.
  2. This in only a preference but what do you think of increasing the overall volume used in the kiai sections? As it, I think the purpose of adding kiai doesn't give the proper emphasis that those sections deserve. Therefore, I don't think it would be if we could raise the volume in 10% over the kiai sections in order to emphasize and give a more flashy experience while they're on it. In the other hand, lowering the volume in 10% in the non-kiai sections will also work alternatively here.
  3. 00:00:123 (1,1,1,1) - While I do find this section actually interesting, I'm afraid that ignoring such as important beats as 00:01:986 - 00:09:439 - is a good idea. According to the sound the track actually supports, the fading out effect that the spinners make doesn't give a proper feedback of what the synthesizer creates here. Hence, it felt somewhat empty to leave this section 00:03:849 - 00:07:576 - with no sound knowing how awesomely the instrument fades out the sound here. Therefore, I think it would more approaching if you could make this 00:03:849 (1) - spinner start here 00:04:082 - instead and adding some green lines to lower the volume here just as well as you did with the 10%. In that way, these sounds 00:01:054 - 00:01:986 - 00:02:918 - 00:03:383 - can be nicely highlight as you've done in the entire song. Here's a little suggestion that wouldn't hurt the main rhythm of this section:

Note: The same would apply for the other spinner in case you decide to apply it /w\

4. 00:58:873 (3) - I'm not against the usage of slider-shape but frankly speaking, it doesn't feel well since there's no track, vocal nor a little bump in the song that can support the wiggle the slider opted to emphasize here 00:59:047 - . I think, and seeing from your symmetric knowledge, there are way more variety of sliders you could use here instead in order to make this transition more smoothly to players. It wouldn't hurt to try another one!
  5. Now regarding the rhythm, I'm totally against of passing over this 00:59:339 - when it stands as the strongest drum-effect of this segment. The reason I say that is because skipping those important beats can do more harm than good and ends creating a questionable rhythm-choice instead. I do believe it would be more catchy if you could remove the reverse of this slider 00:58:873 (3) - and add rather a 1/2 slider length to emphasize more adequately this instrument.
  6. 01:47:060 (2) - I feel the whistle sounds doesn't compliment well the strong sound the song suggest to map here. I think a finish would do the work greater just as well as you did before.
  7. 04:01:567 (4) - This feels overmapped. There's no slight sound to highlight in the background to emphasize this little triplet here, for what I consider it would be better if we removed.

Best of success with this ezek! Happy rest of day. :3
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Hai! >u< As per your request!
and for a charming love-birdy friend I had met. :3

Forever In My Sight

Comment: I have no doubts you mapped this with heart so complains might not appear among this mod; at the furthest, minor suggestions and nazi points will be only arisen. Symmetry as a style isn't in my preferred list, but you did an awesome job with the rhythm-choice and note-placement that just ended making this mapset beauty and outstanding. Surely one of your best works so far! Good job! Shall we being? \w/
[]
  1. Whilst this might be sort of subjective, I don't necessarily think the current value of the Approach Rate fits in the mapset-structure. The way I see things, handling low values for the setting in matter would just make the things more difficulty to read since the high density of the jumps might end confusing players (regarding stacks and overlaps). Hence, I highly suggest to increase it a little bit to improve the readability of the way the sliders meet with each other. I think raising it to 8 or even 8.5 would hurt no one. Increased to 8
  2. This in only a preference but what do you think of increasing the overall volume used in the kiai sections? As it, I think the purpose of adding kiai doesn't give the proper emphasis that those sections deserve. Therefore, I don't think it would be if we could raise the volume in 10% over the kiai sections in order to emphasize and give a more flashy experience while they're on it. In the other hand, lowering the volume in 10% in the non-kiai sections will also work alternatively here. Increased by 10% on kiai sections
  3. 00:00:123 (1,1,1,1) - While I do find this section actually interesting, I'm afraid that ignoring such as important beats as 00:01:986 - 00:09:439 - is a good idea. According to the sound the track actually supports, the fading out effect that the spinners make doesn't give a proper feedback of what the synthesizer creates here. Hence, it felt somewhat empty to leave this section 00:03:849 - 00:07:576 - with no sound knowing how awesomely the instrument fades out the sound here. Therefore, I think it would more approaching if you could make this 00:03:849 (1) - spinner start here 00:04:082 - instead and adding some green lines to lower the volume here just as well as you did with the 10%. In that way, these sounds 00:01:054 - 00:01:986 - 00:02:918 - 00:03:383 - can be nicely highlight as you've done in the entire song. Here's a little suggestion that wouldn't hurt the main rhythm of this section: That would be another way of mapping this part, but I prefer mine in this case. It is true that I ignore a strong beat but I like and prefer emphasizing the violin sound with a couple of spinners, feels good despite skipping those piano sounds imo~

Note: The same would apply for the other spinner in case you decide to apply it /w\

4. 00:58:873 (3) - I'm not against the usage of slider-shape but frankly speaking, it doesn't feel well since there's no track, vocal nor a little bump in the song that can support the wiggle the slider opted to emphasize here 00:59:047 - . I think, and seeing from your symmetric knowledge, there are way more variety of sliders you could use here instead in order to make this transition more smoothly to players. It wouldn't hurt to try another one! It's true that the bump isn't emphasizing anything by itself, but in some way I use it for (1 variety and (2 announce it's following a different rhythm than other notes + yeah, I personally like that shape~
  5. Now regarding the rhythm, I'm totally against of passing over this 00:59:339 - when it stands as the strongest drum-effect of this segment. The reason I say that is because skipping those important beats can do more harm than good and ends creating a questionable rhythm-choice instead. I do believe it would be more catchy if you could remove the reverse of this slider 00:58:873 (3) - and add rather a 1/2 slider length to emphasize more adequately this instrument. As you may already know, I'm focusing on the vocals on this slider, despite leaving that beat out, I think it is still nice because is offering a reasonable variety in the rhythm, otherwise the map would be more boring + for me it feels good when those vocals are emphasized that way~
  6. 01:47:060 (2) - I feel the whistle sounds doesn't compliment well the strong sound the song suggest to map here. I think a finish would do the work greater just as well as you did before. Adding another finish feels too loud imo, it ruins the melody for me~ I didn't had any hitsounds at all when I mapped those specific sounds, but now I have something at least (thank Bonsai for suggesting that, sounds better)~
  7. 04:01:567 (4) - This feels overmapped. There's no slight sound to highlight in the background to emphasize this little triplet here, for what I consider it would be better if we removed. did you use your earphones on both ears? I can hear something going on there :c

Best of success with this ezek! Happy rest of day. :3
Thanks fur the mod cohetin! ^w^
Aurele
I can't take my eyes off you

Forever In My Sight
  1. 00:22:512 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Hearing these objects makes me unconfortable because the rhythm is not the same as you've done on 00:15:059 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - . Some emplacements like 00:23:444 (4) - would require a slider because of the "violin-kindofsound" that is present at this moment. The fact that you are using three circles in a 1/4 measure doesn't follow it. It would be nice if you can try to do something else in here.
  2. 00:31:839 (1,2,3,4) - If you were following the flow from 00:30:907 (3,4) - , doing a CTRL+H to these objects would be appropriate as the flow will be more natural and linear. The way it is right now, the flow goes to the opposite direction.
  3. 00:54:211 (1) - Imperfect symmetrical slider. Since you used symmetry to all of your map, I believe you should manage on making this slider more symmetric.
  4. 01:27:056 (2,3,4) - As for these circles, the spacing from (1,2) is quite different from (4,1). In this case, you were doing a jump from (2) to (3) while staking (4) to the circle (2). After the circle (4), it just feels weird to make another jump to catch a symmetrical slider while there wasn't a jump at the beginning. What I am suggesting you here, is to place these objects that way, by making a jump from (1,2) and (4,1) while keeping a neat flow:
  5. 02:01:268 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I am really unsure how I can describe this, but the movement and the jumps are weird? I just believe it would be better if you were doing something like this (while stacking the next slider (1) to the circle (5)) as the jump will be in the same direction over and over:
  6. 04:19:151 (1) - There's missing a clap at the end of this slider :^)
  7. 04:30:094 (4) - Since you used symmetry, I believe this circle should be placed at the opposite of the circle (2), so at x:412 y:184. The jump for the next slider is suitable in this case :)
  8. 04:34:052 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Since this is copy/pasted from the first kiai, you should do what I suggested there also :)

Good luck~
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Gabe wrote:

Forever In My Sight
  1. 00:22:512 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Hearing these objects makes me unconfortable because the rhythm is not the same as you've done on 00:15:059 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - . Some emplacements like 00:23:444 (4) - would require a slider because of the "violin-kindofsound" that is present at this moment. The fact that you are using three circles in a 1/4 measure doesn't follow it. It would be nice if you can try to do something else in here. True~ I replaced the first couple trios of circles since those felt awkward to the rhythm (they were actually following the rhythm but it sounds to low); however, left the other circles after the repeat slider untouched since those are obviously following the violin thingy~
  2. 00:31:839 (1,2,3,4) - If you were following the flow from 00:30:907 (3,4) - , doing a CTRL+H to these objects would be appropriate as the flow will be more natural and linear. The way it is right now, the flow goes to the opposite direction. Hmm, I really don't feel anything bad about the current flow, no change here :c
  3. 00:54:211 (1) - Imperfect symmetrical slider. Since you used symmetry to all of your map, I believe you should manage on making this slider more symmetric. Oh my god of symmetry! Fixed! I wasn't able to make it 100% perfect symmetric, but it's something about 98% I guess, not noticeable anymore anyway~
  4. 01:27:056 (2,3,4) - As for these circles, the spacing from (1,2) is quite different from (4,1). In this case, you were doing a jump from (2) to (3) while staking (4) to the circle (2). After the circle (4), it just feels weird to make another jump to catch a symmetrical slider while there wasn't a jump at the beginning. What I am suggesting you here, is to place these objects that way, by making a jump from (1,2) and (4,1) while keeping a neat flow: nice idea! applied!
  5. 02:01:268 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I am really unsure how I can describe this, but the movement and the jumps are weird? I just believe it would be better if you were doing something like this (while stacking the next slider (1) to the circle (5)) as the jump will be in the same direction over and over: after testing many times I still don't believe the jumps/flow is/are weird~
  6. 04:19:151 (1) - There's missing a clap at the end of this slider :^) oh true, fixed!
  7. 04:30:094 (4) - Since you used symmetry, I believe this circle should be placed at the opposite of the circle (2), so at x:412 y:184. The jump for the next slider is suitable in this case :) nice one! applied!
  8. 04:34:052 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Since this is copy/pasted from the first kiai, you should do what I suggested there also :) same reply:p

Good luck~
Thank youuuuuu <3

Updated~
Aurele

ezek wrote:

Gabe wrote:

Forever In My Sight
  1. 02:01:268 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I am really unsure how I can describe this, but the movement and the jumps are weird? I just believe it would be better if you were doing something like this (while stacking the next slider (1) to the circle (5)) as the jump will be in the same direction over and over: after testing many times I still don't believe the jumps/flow is/are weird~

Good luck~
Thank youuuuuu <3

Updated~
Do you think this a better idea tho?
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Gabe wrote:

Do you think this a better idea tho?
I think of it as an alternative, not better but neither worse~
_handholding
01:02:600 (3,4) - imo 2 1/2 sliders would fit the vocals a lot better since "I" starts at 01:02:600 and "thank" starts at 01:03:065 . A 1/1 slider at 01:02:600 can work as you did but when you add the circle 01:03:298 (4) it interrupts what you're going for

01:03:531 (1,3) - these 2 objects being so close is a bit of an eye sore. Maybe it's a harsh choice of words bit the fact that they look like thy're almost touching is un-ideal

01:49:156 (3,1) - ^ a bit here too tho it's not as bad. You can pull 01:48:224 (1,3) a bit further out and it would fix it/look better imo

02:12:443 (1,2,3) - the spacing combined with the stack makes the 1/4 un-intuitive to play. Reducing the spacing would make it more easily readable as well as be a lot more comfortable to play. A similar pattern as 03:28:824 (1,2,3) would be ideal

02:49:713 (1) - nice

04:21:945 (3,1) - similar to 01:49:156 (3,1)
[] GL ~

If the jump patter in the current version is the same as the one Gabe mentioned above me then I'd like to add to that, I think it's fine
riffy
Get back to me in a week or so, I should be glad to push it forward.
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Kisses wrote:

01:02:600 (3,4) - imo 2 1/2 sliders would fit the vocals a lot better since "I" starts at 01:02:600 and "thank" starts at 01:03:065 . A 1/1 slider at 01:02:600 can work as you did but when you add the circle 01:03:298 (4) it interrupts what you're going for I prefer to hold the first word~

01:03:531 (1,3) - these 2 objects being so close is a bit of an eye sore. Maybe it's a harsh choice of words bit the fact that they look like thy're almost touching is un-ideal agree, separated a bit more~

01:49:156 (3,1) - ^ a bit here too tho it's not as bad. You can pull 01:48:224 (1,3) a bit further out and it would fix it/look better imo applied!

02:12:443 (1,2,3) - the spacing combined with the stack makes the 1/4 un-intuitive to play. Reducing the spacing would make it more easily readable as well as be a lot more comfortable to play. A similar pattern as 03:28:824 (1,2,3) would be ideal true, fixed~

02:49:713 (1) - nice thanks! it used to mean something, but sadly now it doesn't :u

04:21:945 (3,1) - similar to 01:49:156 (3,1) applied!
[] GL ~

If the jump patter in the current version is the same as the one Gabe mentioned above me then I'd like to add to that, I think it's fine
Thanks fur the surprise mod! ^w^

Updated~
Nao Tomori
alright

[d]
dont rly like these spinner, think that actually mapping it could be better.

00:26:239 (1) - looks kinda meh to me cuz its so close to 6, u dont use visual spacing like that in the rest of the map

00:31:839 (1,3) - subjective, but you could maybe blanket 3 with 1? (and when u flipped it next time ofc)

00:36:033 (2,3) - imo ctrl g at this rhythm works much better to follow trumpet which you followed right after with circles

01:23:800 (4,1) - can u equalize this visual spacing too somehow

01:31:475 (1,3) - this is also rly close together

02:08:252 (5,6,1) - this is actually incredibly uncomfortable cuz of the spacing change with the wide angle lol, other times you used sharp angles like at 02:19:195 (4,5,6,1) -

02:17:333 (4,5,6) - same

01:57:541 (1,2) - can u ctrl h this thing so it leads into the next sliders 04:30:327 (1) -

03:00:418 (9,1) - :eyes:

04:13:795 (2) - i liked the rhythm you used earlier cuz trumpet could be followed much more accurately

yea lmk if u respond
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Naotoshi wrote:

alright

[d]
dont rly like these spinner, think that actually mapping it could be better. I prefer to emphasize the violin with the spinners, plus I wanna give a simple start bc there are no breaks~

00:26:239 (1) - looks kinda meh to me cuz its so close to 6, u dont use visual spacing like that in the rest of the map ok, changed

00:31:839 (1,3) - subjective, but you could maybe blanket 3 with 1? (and when u flipped it next time ofc) nah tomori, I like my way here

00:36:033 (2,3) - imo ctrl g at this rhythm works much better to follow trumpet which you followed right after with circles I agree with the emphasis, but I deleted the slider and put two circles since I get uncomfy starting a slider on 1/2 on this song ~

01:23:800 (4,1) - can u equalize this visual spacing too somehow mission impossible, but I made another pattern~

01:31:475 (1,3) - this is also rly close together this is the best I can do

02:08:252 (5,6,1) - this is actually incredibly uncomfortable cuz of the spacing change with the wide angle lol, other times you used sharp angles like at 02:19:195 (4,5,6,1) - oki

02:17:333 (4,5,6) - same umm,I really don't feel the same here, I think it's fine

01:57:541 (1,2) - can u ctrl h this thing so it leads into the next sliders 04:30:327 (1) - oki

03:00:418 (9,1) - :eyes: idk what u mean, but I guess my pattern was kinda confusing so I made some adjustments

04:13:795 (2) - i liked the rhythm you used earlier cuz trumpet could be followed much more accurately I'm trying to have a bit of variety since the song is a bt long + this slider is focusing on the trumpet already~

yea lmk if u respond
Thanks for the mod! :3
Nao Tomori
i will insist on using a rhythm like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7761637 because following the trumpet with sliders represents the song a lot better than a bunch of circles.
sorry for late, call me back.
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
Thanks!
Reminder post, will see later~

applied~
Nao Tomori
fixed some minor unrankable stuff
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
yee :3
riffy

[General]
  1. Are you sure we don't need the epilepsy warning?
[Forever In My Sight]
  1. 00:26:006 (6,1) - feels like this would make a great jump and match your patterning better. the music is just too strong to ignore it.
    Note: 01:51:718 (4,1) - 03:11:821 (4,1) - same.
  2. 01:48:224 (1,2,3) - to give the trumpet or whatever that instrument is more emphasis, we could make this somewhat more jumpy, here's an example. here, give it a try!
    Note: 04:20:548 (3,4,1,2,3) - same.
  3. 04:08:904 (3) - to make the antijump pattern just a tiny bit friendlier, you could add a new combo to it.
  4. 04:20:548 (3,4,1,2,3) - consider adding a circle here and then snapping the spinner 1/4 later, as to make the downbeat clickable. The circle (unlike spinner) would give players some strong feedback as it requires an actual keypress.
    Note: this would apply to the majority of the spinners, though!
Love it!
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Bakari wrote:

[General]
  1. Are you sure we don't need the epilepsy warning? Applied so I don't get sued~
[Forever In My Sight]
  1. 00:26:006 (6,1) - feels like this would make a great jump and match your patterning better. the music is just too strong to ignore it. applied
    Note: 01:51:718 (4,1) - 03:11:821 (4,1) - same. on 01:51:718 (4,1) is emphasized with the stack and 03:11:821 (4,1) - is intentional and consistent with 01:55:445 (4,1) - . Already explained in Venix's mod
  2. 01:48:224 (1,2,3) - to give the trumpet or whatever that instrument is more emphasis, we could make this somewhat more jumpy, here's an example. here, give it a try! The idea is cool, but then slider (3) doesn't get emphasized the way I want~
    Note: 04:20:548 (3,4,1,2,3) - same. same :c
  3. 04:08:904 (3) - to make the antijump pattern just a tiny bit friendlier, you could add a new combo to it. I agree, applied~
  4. 04:20:548 (3,4,1,2,3) - consider adding a circle here and then snapping the spinner 1/4 later, as to make the downbeat clickable. The circle (unlike spinner) would give players some strong feedback as it requires an actual keypress.
    Note: this would apply to the majority of the spinners, though! You got the wrong time there bro :v Anyway, I figured it out and applied~ The only spinners where I didn't apply that were the ones at the beginning since that wouldn't fit there lol
Love it!
Thanks! :3c
riffy
You're just too good to be true.

Bubble #2
Aurele
Qualified!
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Gabe wrote:

Qualified!
Sankyu! <3
Aurele
by the way..

I'd laugh if you rank this with your old username
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Gabe wrote:

by the way..

I'd laugh if you rank this with your old username
I'm planning to not~ I just haven't updated the set cuz I haven't found a Tier 2 BN~ Viva le new system :3c
OzzyOzrock
YO THIS SONG IS JAM ALERT AF
riffy
come on man
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Bakari wrote:

come on man
Well, no one with the power to qualify this seems to care, so
¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
Nao Tomori
rip system
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Naotoshi wrote:

rip system
Gero
Ola k ase?

General

1. En algunas secciones el timing se siente un poco off, por ejemplo aquí 00:29:975 (1) - y 01:06:326 (3) - aquí.
  2. 00:51:413 (3) - 00:58:873 (3) - En este caso el ritmo esta mal, deberían de ser 01:06:637 - 1/6 aquí y 1/2 en 01:07:025 - aunque todavía se siente off.
    Así que dicho esto porque no consigues un recheck sobre el timing y así estar seguros de que tener un timing lo suficientemente bueno para llevarlo a Qualified sin ningún problema.
Forever In My Sight

1. 00:16:922 (3) - ¿Que te parece darle CTRL+H a este slider para mejorar el flujo?; Ya que anteriormente los dos primeros sliders están en polos opuestos y justamente en este rompes esa consistencia, ademas de que le darías un flujo mas interesante y la transición seria mucho mejor respecto al siguiente circulo.
  2. 00:25:540 (4,5) - Muere.
  3. 00:27:170 (3,4) - Es un poco extraño el ritmo en esta parte, si te soy honesto creo que esta inconsistencia no esta del todo bien debido a que estas siguiendo un ritmo bastante simple y cambiar rapidamente a 1/2 y luego regresar a 1/1 en 00:27:636 (4,6) - se siente extraño y no es muy agradable de jugar en absoluto. Así que me gustaría que cambiaras el ritmo a algo como esto, por cierto, hice un patrón para evitar que muevas las notas siguientes por si te interesa aquí esta el código.

[HitObjects]
    184,324,26239,6,0,P|160:268|184:212,1,125.999996154785,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    256,160,26937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    327,211,27170,2,0,P|351:267|328:324,1,125.999996154785,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    256,376,27869,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    184,324,28102,2,0,P|160:268|184:212,1,125.999996154785,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    256,160,28801,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    196,96,29034,2,0,B|256:78|256:78|316:96,1,125.999996154785,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
  4. 00:36:266 (3) - Se te olvido añadir un whistle en el final del slider.
  5. 01:37:986 (4,5,6,1) - Este jump o mas bien el espaciamiento es innecesario en mi opinión, así que considera reducirlo un poco ya que los cambios en la música son casi inexistentes para hacer algo como esto.
  6. 01:43:684 (4,5,6) - Este spam de whistles suena muy mal, yo creo que sonaría mucho mejor si eliminas el sonido drum de 01:43:684 - acá y dejas dos en 01:43:800 - y en 01:43:917 - inténtalo y veras que es mejor.
  7. 01:46:361 (1,2) - Considera apilarlos bien para mejorar la estética del mapa ya que es la idea principal después de todo.
  8. 01:46:827 - ¿Clap?
  9. Este salto y el flujo se sienten fatales ya que el espaciamiento es muy diferente y el diseño del patrón no ayuda a que fluya de la manera que debería, así que considera hacer esto en su lugar, un patrón cuadrado encaja mejor ademas de que mejora la estética considerablemente.

[HitObjects]
    420,244,136169,6,0,P|441:292|420:340,1,107.999996704102,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    310,146,136634,2,0,P|289:98|310:50,1,107.999996704102,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    376,291,137100,1,2,0:0:0:0:
    266,194,137333,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    354,98,137566,1,8,0:0:0:0:
    464,195,137798,1,0,0:0:0:0:
  10. 02:26:413 (3,4,1) - Considera hacer lo mismo que hiciste en 01:59:870 (1,2,3) - esta parte, encajan bien ahí también.
  11. 03:42:805 (3,4,1) - Lo mismo.
  12. 03:30:222 (5,6,7) - Creo que seria mejor no apilar estos circulos y hacer un apilado manual para mantener la consistencia, 02:13:840 (5,6,7) - en este y 04:46:624 (5,6,7) - en este aplicas lo mismo.
  13. 04:19:151 (1,2) - Lo que he mencionado anteriormente.
  14. 04:48:953 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Ya sabes que hacer.

*Para las secciones en las cuales usaste CopyPaste haz lo que te he mencionado en el mod, ya que ponerlo otra vez es innecesario.
Llámame cuando hayas recuperado la burbuja~
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache

Gero wrote:

Ola k ase? crema de cacahuate xpxpxp

1. 02:26:413 (3,4,1) - Considera hacer lo mismo que hiciste en 01:59:870 (1,2,3) - esta parte, encajan bien ahí también. Custom stack lo uso antes del kiai y stack regular durante el kiai en las vocales 1/1, así lo quiero tener
  2. 03:42:805 (3,4,1) - Lo mismo. Ya expliqué~
Thanks for the mod Gera Gera Po! Everything else has been applied in Spanish! :D

I'll get that timing a second look then got it!^w^

Updated~
riffy
I don't like zek remove that dude from the tags.

edit: 17 minutes later I rebubbled the set.
Gero
~ Approved (Qualified) ~
Topic Starter
ZekeyHache
sankyuuu! ^w^
Crimmi
nice~
Kyouren
Gratzz!
Monstrata
Cute song
Topic Starter