forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
FlameHaze
cya uefalona
Comfy Slippers
Might bet on RM 2nite. Bookies are seriously overestimating BM. TSUUUUU time 8-)

Umtiti and Mathieu are ass lmao.

cya uefalona
Juve is more corrupt than barca tho. Either way, I hate em both.
Rurree
Get well soon Marc Bartra, shame the game didn't went through, was excited for Monaco vs Dortmund :(

Also, I don't see UEFAlona getting past this. Unlike PSG, Juventus has a defence commanded by Bonucci and Chiellini with Buffon in goal. Them conceding a scoreline like 4-0 or more? Very little chance.
Comfy Slippers

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Might bet on RM 2nite. Bookies are seriously overestimating BM. TSUUUUU time 8-)
ez money boi
Rurree
fuck off ref fuck off costa fuck off herrera fuck off everyone besides kante
Rurree
i want to say fair play to united because we have been really fucking shit but that handball and the fucking ref in the united shirt has ticked me off to no end i can't even be a sport about this shit it's so frustrating

we have no one to blame but ourselves but those facts are still hard to swallow
picky picky_old
:^)
Rurree
fuck this game

i'm fuming for real

i want to like costa but he's just nothing but a shit show now, an embarrassing shit show

same with our defenders at times but i don't really know
Rurree
i still think we'll win the league

i just don't want to live in a world where in spurs wins the PL, that's like nazi germany winning the ww2, it shudders me to think about it

i'm just clueless as to why at this point of the season they decided to be this bad, i know we lost alonso and courtois, but it couldn't be that bad?

plus that fucking ref...... what a fucking terrible ref, total nonce

sounds like i'm blaming it on others but i'm just venting really, man utd deserved to win, we were embarrassing, but there were just too many bullshit that i can't help but think about
Rurree
i'm just frustrated but my hope in the team will never waver

conte nor hazard would ever let this fall apart

eden hazard without alonso crippled him, there's no support for him to confidently take on the defenders on the other end, shows how much important alonso is to us

i really believe 99% that we'll win the league, but i'm really just kinda agitated and anxious as fuck because if we bottle it it's tottenham of all teams that win it, not like it'll happen, but imagine that thought. i'd be fucking fine with city or liverpool, but NEVER spurs or arsenal

happy easter btw to all of ya
picky picky_old
man lmao dw you gave up 1 game to united ur not gonna lose the title, you have a pretty doable program
ggs
Rurree
but this was such a shit show of a performance

i didnt expect us to win against them 100%

but i DEFINITELY DID NOT EXPECT A PERFORMANCE AS BAD AS THIS xdddd

oh well, time to move on
Megumj
Well.. actually i don't even watch Football. But if i'm playing Fifa with friends sometimes. Then my favourite is Chelsea ofc. ^^
Rurree

Geertje wrote:

Well.. actually i don't even watch Football. But if i'm playing Fifa with friends sometimes. Then my favourite is Chelsea ofc. ^^
MY MAN
picky picky_old
i rather see real madrid win the CL than barcelona, but it makes me sad that they're winning this game thanks to the ref. its sad that now 2 big games have been ruined by the refs. regardless, hope juventus can win it now at least
Rurree
mad props to leicester but they got fucked over by the refereeing tbh
picky picky_old
you'd think they'd start using more video technology after the many mistakes just THIS year, but nah nah why would they
Rurree
haha both madrid teams go through thanks to uefa and their stupid fucking referees

how u don't call an offside as BLATANT as that shit it's rigged as hell
picky picky_old
pretty much real - bayern summarized

Rurree
uefalona

and now

uefadrid

why am i surprised
Rurree
so fucking blatant man

picky picky_old
https://streamable.com/3o2xn

famous last words from le cut inside man
FlameHaze
Monacooooooooooo, lets goooo for the demi, just hope we get the Atletico, dont want to play against uefadrid or uefatus
Rurree
I'm betting Juventus wins the UCL.

Their defense is unreal, and the way they play the catenaccio is pure sex. Even if we know how corrupt that damn club is lmao.
Comfy Slippers
TSUUUUUUUU
picky picky_old
jesus christ

FlameHaze
Monaco vs Juve, rip
Madrid vs Madrid xd
Comfy Slippers
monaco-real

callin it rn
Rurree
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!! 1-0 CHELSEA! WILLY GET IN!!
Rurree
aaaa equalised
Rurree
well what did i fuckin say hahahahaha

chelsea 4-2 tottenham

fuck off ya dips LMAO CHELSEA >>>>>>>>>>
Rurree
we're going to wembley again

i fucking love antonio conte man i can't believe we have him as our manager oh my gooooddddd
picky picky_old
big game for the reds tonight

hopefully manchester is going to stay red
Rurree
i will cheer for manure as long as they win against tottenham or at least a draw mmmm kay
picky picky_old
we're playign tottenham away, we're gonna lose big time
Rurree
dude mou is the master of draws

PARK THE BUS
Dawns
why do i still support arsenal my life is an emotional rollercoaster
Rurree
do us a favor and beat the spuds? ;)
Rurree
lmao at herrera
Rurree