forum

Battlefront 2 (2017)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Mustard]

Are you hyped for this or no?
BitCritterSpyro
I mean, since the first in the reboot franchise was functional, I very much would be, but people complaining about the Season Pass price aside (which is being a dumbass for doing so, as Assvision did it with CoD via CoD Elite before they actually straight-up called their shit a "Season Pass"), the reason why I'd be a little skeptical about getting this game is because not necessarily that there could be a lack of enough content again (which would possibly happen again to some degree), but because my PC's barely able to handle Battlefield 1 without needing to literally tweak its graphic settings in the Documents folder files.
Topic Starter
[Mustard]

BitCritterSpyro wrote:

I mean, since the first in the reboot franchise was functional, I very much would be, but people complaining about the Season Pass price aside (which is being a dumbass for doing so, as Assvision did it with CoD via CoD Elite before they actually straight-up called their shit a "Season Pass"), the reason why I'd be a little skeptical about getting this game is because not necessarily that there could be a lack of enough content again (which would possibly happen again to some degree), but because my PC's barely able to handle Battlefield 1 without needing to literally tweak its graphic settings in the Documents folder files.
Well that is a problem for a majority of gamers lol, it's the same for me (let's hope the spec isn't upgraded beyond bf1's level) xD
Hopeofdespair
Having a story mode doesn't make it good. EA should learn from their mistakes. :|