forum

What drives you to be better in the game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Roochs
i would know

What drives you to be better in the game?
Sandy Hoey
My goal when I first started was to get better than my friend. Achieved that goal and I play a lot less now.
kai99
My motivation is pp.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
eggsz
fun
vinnicci
Rurree
Harder maps are more fun
Topic Starter
Roochs

Sandy Hoey wrote:

My goal when I first started was to get better than my friend. Achieved that goal and I play a lot less now.
GG XD
Topic Starter
Roochs

kai99 wrote:

My motivation is pp.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
great !
Blitzfrog
My goal is to be in OWC for NZ
johnmedina999
I've probably pushed this down people's throats enough, but my all-time goal is to pass PLANET//SHAPER.

The HP Drain Rate is so high that it is impossible to make your way through it by only spamming, so the only way to even get close to passing it is by gitting gud. I know this is probably just WAY too hard for me, and I'll probably never make it (some of the best players I know can barely pass it on HT), but it's a good goal to work towards.
Comfy Slippers
ive been influenced A LOT by rrtyui, who also pushed me forward and kept me playing this game during that first month period where many quit. So ultimately, what I want is to, someday, live up to the name and have a decent score on some of his trademark maps that projected him in "OSUs HoF". Basically, remote control, freedom dive and big black. Not the mention how he's the one who introduced me to osu, bless random YT recs... bless papa ruruchi
Meah
pp
n0stamina
maps/music i enjoy i continue to try to get the best possible score i can till im satisfied
Kosuna
Gotta get a perfect on the beatmaps. I won't stop until I get it.
levesterz
To make better map
R-unknown
fun -> beat my friend -> give up xd -> farm pp -> farm ss -> top 50 -> farm pp -> beat another my friend -> top 50 -> fun (play less now)