forum

cosMo@Bousou-P - Denpa Shoujo to Kuusou Teien

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BarkingMadDog
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 23. desember 2015 at 20:23:21

Artist: cosMo@Bousou-P
Title: Denpa Shoujo to Kuusou Teien
Tags: syuri22 Vocaloid Hatsune Miku 初音ミク Camui Gackpo 星ノ少女ト幻奏楽土 Hoshi no Shoujo to Gensou Rakudo Star Girl and the Illusion Paradise ニコニコ動画 nico nico douga nnd rpg style
BPM: 201
Filesize: 6728kb
Play Time: 04:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Radio Girl and the Fantastic Garden (7,38 stars, 1544 notes)
Download: cosMo@Bousou-P - Denpa Shoujo to Kuusou Teien
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Denpa Shoujo to Kuusou Teien

Living inside the Fantastic Garden was Denpa Shoujo, a girl who hated the fearsome world called "Reality". One day, monsters from Reality began an invasion; but with her magical pen, Denpa Shoujo drew her comrades to protect her home. After blowing all the stages, they finally arrived at the last boss, which is Dr. Realist. He asked if Denpa Shoujo has the motivation to return to "Reality" knowing this world is just a "Fiction". She refused and with her comrades, she launched an all-out attack on Dr. Realist, defeating "Reality" and returning peace to the world. Denpa Shoujo still continues to protect this world.

Chronology

Series

Hoshi no Shoujo to Gensou Rakudo

Bouken Shoujo to Haknoiwa Yuugi

Denpa Shoujo to Kuusou Teien

Tensei Shoujo to Tensei Shounen

oh shit wtf loved? thanks guys <3
boi
This map / song is amazing. Thank you <3
Topic Starter
BarkingMadDog

boi wrote:

This map / song is amazing. Thank you <3
Glad you like it!
Dr_Marc
Love playing this, although im 14k Noob,
it feels really neat to play. Im gunna make a Maniaedit of this song :) If you like, can i integrate it in this song if its done?
Topic Starter
BarkingMadDog

marcoboy123 wrote:

it feels really neat to play. Im gunna make a Maniaedit of this song :) If you like, can i integrate it in this song if its done?
Not sure what it means, but sure haha. Do what pleases you :)
Thanks by the way!
Dr_Marc

BarkingMadDog wrote:

marcoboy123 wrote:

Not sure what it means, but sure haha. Do what pleases you :)
Thanks by the way!
I meant to say, Im doing an Osu!Mania Edit of this song and if i do it fine enough, im asking for integration as a difficulty here :D
Topic Starter
BarkingMadDog

marcoboy123 wrote:

I meant to say, Im doing an Osu!Mania Edit of this song and if i do it fine enough, im asking for integration as a difficulty here :D
ooh... I see. Sorry to say though, I like to keep most of my maps single diff :(, so I won't be accepting any gd; if that is the answer you needed.
Dr_Marc
Dang! then i map it myself for the funs!