forum

Emilia Re:Zero [STD] Rem & Ram Re:Zero [STD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Thiniker
Hi can you change this girl apearing on the screen durning combo into ram & rem?
-Hourai-
Good skin. 10/10.
Rinku-kun
i cant dl it
Prophecy

Rinku-kun wrote:

i cant dl it
both download link is work, try again maybe it work.

nice skin especially the Section Fail/Pass screen.

Awesome!
Wagarasu_old
Hey bro, on the end screen, the retry button is missing/invisible.
xAnim3
Beautifuls skins <3

My favourite is the Emilia's skin

TEAMEMILIA
PxH
proste
thaianh0412
OMG OMG OMG OMG Rem - Ram best!!!!!!!!!!!
Sean0508
I love this skin, but can you make a version that have hidden "300"?
MiDoRi0525

Cyber Ene wrote:

thx your skin is so nice <3
Crostino
Very nice skin, Rem all the way tho
Crostino
This skin is great! love it so much <3
Crostino
:)
Charre
Please don't triple post, its annoying.
Tedxdigs
I noticed in a recent change that both versions of the skin were changed so that the Approach circle color shifts between many colors, and matches the hit circle. Is there any way that I could get the older version or the Pack that had the Pink buffer next to the white circle approach? That was a bit easier to read and I'm struggling with the hue-shifting as I am partially Color-blind. If not, that's cool, I'll just learn to live with it. :)
AngeLNarancia
I love this skin ;__;!
Good work
Topic Starter
rkgk

Tedxdigs wrote:

I noticed in a recent change that both versions of the skin were changed so that the Approach circle color shifts between many colors, and matches the hit circle. Is there any way that I could get the older version or the Pack that had the Pink buffer next to the white circle approach? That was a bit easier to read and I'm struggling with the hue-shifting as I am partially Color-blind. If not, that's cool, I'll just learn to live with it. :)
I haven't updated in a while so theres no change, probably an osu update on your end that may have enabled beatmap colours
stacys

Beatstatic wrote:

Rem & Ram version is here!

Have fun
BorisJ97
No offence but when you say Rem & Ram Re:Zero [STD], I expect to see them ONLY. Not Emilia as well.
Chikosei
Amazing osu! skin loved it a lot though would love to see a felix skin mehehe :)
Lumii
as a Re:Zero fanatic i absolutely fucking love these amazing job friend <3
[-Sega Saturn-]
Nice Skin! It would be better if the elements are animated but this is ok.
Lolsebca
Download because Rem and Ram, but I might just steal random ram related art for personal use :x
strongfeelings
AMAZING :) :D
SrDreamyn
Excelent skin :D
HotChocolate
:) :D
so so ;)
Eiko Aizawa
finally i found rezero skin for osu thank you :3
IamVig
Very cool skin, but if you improve the osu!mania layout it will be perfect!
Cababa12
Skin Emilia is not very good, but rem&ram is very better (My english is very well :) )
Manginal
sneezingpandaX2
this is the best skin i used so far to where its the only skin I use
- Rem
looks good thanks (:
WhiiteGhoul
great skin prolly best one out there but only 1 issue. For the ranking of your play (ex: A,S) the image is fine with me but i play osu in an open area and whoever is there will think wtf is that so is there anyway u can change or i can change it?
TAKEOOUT
thank you:)
sfrde6528
GOOD SKIN
M locket77
its pretty nice,
but i wish the pop-ups were not default and i was wondering if you could maybe combine the 2
-TheCigiCZ-
Very awasome skin and that anime is master piece! Thanks for this skin! <3
lollypop322
аниме говно
Sinjoro Q
Nice skin!(ノ≧∀≦)ノ
yuukeyy
is it possible to release the older versions? The non-clickable circles appearing after they have been clicked is kind of distracting. Is there an option to turn it off?
show more