forum

#osu moderators

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Hey, i wish some of #osu moderators would create a thread where they shit talk about people on OT(even if potentially restricted by peppy) so people can actually discuss anything besides that meme their non existent friend told them. Also what is up with Stefan guy dictating what kind of thread gets a lock if its done in shitty fashion? Is this some grandma's dinner table?
Blitzfrog
What's the point doe

No mods even care about OT
Topic Starter
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

What's the point doe

No mods even care about OT
What if they care but are sworn to peppy to care less than a wall of bricks?
levesterz
I put in lots of of quality in my quality thread. I womder why he lock it. . Its a quality thread.
Blitzfrog
That's why there is reddit

wait they're too busy reking Endaris
Topic Starter
abraker

levesterz wrote:

I put in lots of of quality in my quality thread. I womder why he lock it. . Its a quality thread.
Are you sure you are not mixing your lefts and rights as well?
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

levesterz wrote:

Are you sure you are not mixing your lefts and rights as well?
Yo you just got roasted dude

I think it was medium roast, borderline medium well

Also abraker, I bet the mods really want to join in OT but they don't want to be seen as and OTer lele
Topic Starter
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Also abraker, I bet the mods really want to join in OT but they don't want to be seen as and OTer lele
Stefan did a few whiles back. I thought he was finally underwent a beautiful metamorphosis. Nope, he's back to thread locking according to his primordial instincts.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Stefan did a few whiles back. I thought he was finally underwent a beautiful metamorphosis. Nope, he's back to thread locking according to his primordial instincts.
When was this?
Topic Starter
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

When was this?
t/557614
Endaris

Blitzfrog wrote:

What's the point doe

No mods even care about GnR
fixed
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

t/557614
Tbh that was kinda quality