What did you dream today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lyawi

FuturistigSan wrote:

I dont have any dreams dunno why
Rarely here. If I have a dream, it's totally weird or really awful.
Stefan

Lyawi wrote:

Rarely here. If I have a dream, it's totally weird or really awful.
What I've dreamed yesterday was... beyond weird.
B1rd
oh hey, can I join this avatar collab thing as well?
Topic Starter
Lyawi
The dream about you, Stefan, is still really scary. I'm not sure about if I should write it here...
Stefan

Lyawi wrote:

The dream about you, Stefan, is still really scary. I'm not sure about if I should write it here...
Up to you, I won't mind. Personally I don't feel like writing down.
Topic Starter
Lyawi
Thize

FuturistigSan wrote:

I dont have any dreams dunno why
You do dream, you just dont remember them when you wake up.

Also:
I dreamt that I worked in a pizza factory and I placed the salami slices beneath the cheese and packed and listed them as margarita pizzas.
Aurele
Yay, a thread that I can write all my stupid dreams.

I dreamed that there was a "bar/club" section where I work and that was pretty weird. Then, I dreamed about some people, amd das it.

I will come here often ;)
DryBones81
i mostly just fall down in my dreams ;3;
even tho playing splatterhouse 3 and earthbound gave some sp00ks when trying to sleep ;3;
spoilerbox has the sp00ks thewmselves, so proceed with care ;3;
SPOILER

no splatterhouse sp00ks here, 2sp00ked2search ;-;
danger
well I have a dream journal

and last night I "dreamt" about going to prison..
(im watching prison break again lmao)

And it really wasnt that bad, I just remember eating some kind of gruel from "oliver twist"

I normally dream about being in trouble or something like that, Im always super relived when I wake up every day :)
Buster
I dreamed about some slasher horror movie killing kids ._.
Blitzfrog

Allmynamestaken wrote:

my testicles got chopped off and it got stuck on my face

i blame Blitzfrog for this.

What a sweet dream
o x
Dreamed about having a Tim Hortons coffee. I think I'm going through withdrawal.
Aurele

Cawub wrote:

Dreamed about having a Tim Hortons coffee. I think I'm going through withdrawal.
make your dream come true: go take a Tim Hortons coffee.

bring me some timbits while you're at it
Achromalia
I dreamed that I finally finished my Aspire map!...

...until I realized it was all a dream and that I'm still not able to get on osu! for the weekdays, anyways... Welp, 4 days to go once i get back... ( TT n TT)

end my suffering please i want to finish it all so i can move on, i dont even have storyboards or hitsounding- oh wait why am i complaining here?

okay srry bye imma go now ;w;
Topic Starter
Lyawi
Dreamed that I was together with Ami in a jungle and we screamed like monkeys

????????????
Ami
Awh :* we are monkeys!

Dreamed that I fell in a deep hole and didnt come out
- Jade -
A couple of years ago, I dreamed that I was being chased by a flash mob with fire and pitchforks. I think I jumped from a building and used a parachute, but I was at a dead end and people surrounded me as soon as I landed. That's all I remember from it.
RizukiKun_old
see my cat play osu!
Inoculum
That their was 100 dollars in my drawer to my desk. i woke up and checked, they're was no 100 dollars :cry:
Pochacco
dreaming of hitting kat and don too much
Qileon-
Falling after sleeping
Achromalia
Dreaming I didn't make that post last year. I must look fucking 8 years old. I mean, it's not too far off from 13 (at the time), but it's a little cringy.

Okay, being serious, I don't really remember what I dreamed. Maybe something along the lines of...

Huh.

I guess I can summarize it in a list of things.

Clocks. Time. Sound. Cold weather. A dark room. A dim blue light. A hard, clean surface. An abyss. The cosmic void. An abstract paracosm.