forum

[Beatmap Packs] All ranked maps (2007 - 2023)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hi. I got some time to catch up with things a little. I'm sorry about the delay for the last release but the packs from 11-2016 are now available.
For the torrents, I can't do much at the moment since I don't have a computer and an internet connexion. Hopefully I'll be able to upload torrents again in march. Until then, the best solution is MEGA or the most seeded torrents.
x incoming
How are maps with multiple gamemodes handled? Sorry if has been asked before

Thanks for sharing :)

Never mind I see they are all separated! Thank you so much!
_cake68
E:\osu!Taiko\2011 (osu!taiko)\2011-01 (osu!taiko).rar: Error en la suma de control 21582 ClariS - Irony (TV Size).osz. El fichero está dañado
E:\osu!Taiko\2016 (osu!taiko)\2016-02 (osu!taiko)\371849 Within Temptation - A Demon's Fate.osz
E:\osu!Taiko\2016 (osu!taiko)\2016-02 (osu!taiko)\296157 Hideyuki Fukasawa - Theme of Hulk.osz
E:\osu!Taiko\2016 (osu!taiko)\2016-02 (osu!taiko)\339001 DJ YOSHITAKA - FLOWER.osz
Error log:
  1. Damaged file
  2. Duplicate
  3. Duplicate
  4. Duplicate
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hello and happy new year everyone!
The packs from 12/2016 have been uploaded. The yearly pack links will be given later. The torrents will be made when I get my own computer, normally in march.
I will also check the bugs and errors at that time.
ImoutoGu-Chan
Yes

Thank You!
Tugzz
Thank you!!
DiMiDROU
When u download torrent link for download all beatmaps osu!standart 2016?
Topic Starter
Elessey

DiMiDROU wrote:

When u download torrent link for download all beatmaps osu!standart 2016?

Elessey wrote:

Hello and happy new year everyone!
The packs from 12/2016 have been uploaded. The yearly pack links will be given later. The torrents will be made when I get my own computer, normally in march.
I will also check the bugs and errors at that time.
Neubse
ily bb elessey
[244]ItsMe
u did a really great job buddy
Obiwan
ty sir
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hello. There will be a delay for 2017-01 and probably 2017-02 packs. I will publish them as soon as I can.
orangesnowfox

Elessey wrote:

Hello. There will be a delay for 2017-01 and probably 2017-02 packs. I will publish them as soon as I can.
Still thanks for doing all this :)
kkk

Elessey wrote:

There's no Full 2016 torrent link. Are you going to make it?
KillerKid

kkk wrote:

Elessey wrote:

There's no Full 2016 torrent link. Are you going to make it?

Read above man, he said he would get it up when he gets his own PC in March.
Spuzy24
if you want I can make a year torrent for 2016, right now I'm downloading it all and it really isn't a problem for me to make a .torrent file with the .rar's and seed it like crazy
kkk

Spuzy24 wrote:

if you want I can make a year torrent for 2016, right now I'm downloading it all and it really isn't a problem for me to make a .torrent file with the .rar's and seed it like crazy
that would be nice
Spuzy24
there you guys go, "2016 (osu!)" torrent

Magnet
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:298B52B791DFBC2471408C98FDF05F1F42DB455D&dn=2016%20%28osu%21%29
Download link
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j8qibq
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hello. Packs from 01/2017 to 03/2017 will be published next month. I intend to move to a new place with an internet connexion within a couple weeks. I will then be able to download and upload everything.
Sorry for the delay once again.
Seven Rabbits
What a hero. Thank you so much!
kkk
ok I downloaded all 2016 maps from the link above
gonna stay online as much as I can
thank you man
- Akaimizu
thx you <3
gj
Spuzy24
I'm sorry about the torrent, my pc died a week ago so I didn't seed much, got a new pc now and started seeding again
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hello everyone.
The packs from January to March 2017 have been uploaded.
The torrent for 2016 will be made and published when all packs have been checked.
I will also do a complete verification of all packs in the future. I need to transfer the packs from my old drive. I am not sure when I will do it however.
Reina
tu gères :)
felys
I appreciate so much all the effort put into this, thank you very much
B-L-A-N-K
This is awesome dude :D :D :D
kkk

Elessey wrote:

The torrent for 2016 will be made and published when all packs have been checked.
I think you can add torrent made by Spuzy24, I am seeding it 24/7.
Topic Starter
Elessey

kkk wrote:

Elessey wrote:

I think you can add torrent made by Spuzy24, I am seeding it 24/7.
I haven't checked all the 2016 packs, there might me some maps missing or corrupted so I won't publish any torrent until I've done a complete check up.
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hello.
Beatmap packs from April 2017 have been added. Enjoy.
Nikorieru
Wow awesome project!
Mindwaves
Thanks you for this, the fact you are keeping it to date is awesome.
Cap0ne
amazing! can't wait 2016 torrent!
HikariChan
Awesome packs nd chu did a nice job on them, and do you have any idea on when the 2016 packs will be uploaded? (cant wait for them >~< xD)
ImoutoGu-Chan
Yey Update!
Topic Starter
Elessey
Hello.
Beatmap packs from May 2017 have been added. Enjoy.
hakee
May 2017 osu!mania pack is linked to osu!catch instead. Can you please fix it? Thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
Elessey

hakee wrote:

May 2017 osu!mania pack is linked to osu!catch instead. Can you please fix it? Thanks in advance!
Sorry about that, it is fixed now.
Neva565
Any approximate date when the 2016 torrent will be launching?
vincent76300

Neva565 wrote:

Any approximate date when the 2016 torrent will be launching?
you can also just download every month , it's not hard .
show more