Total Posts
show more
Rurree
fuck barcelona and fuck that referee

uefalona
Hika
Yooooo chill even tho that ref was taking the money they still my team
picky picky_old
psg played like shit, barca played a bit better than psg, but no way in hell did anyone deserve to win that game. it deserved to be called off thanks to the fucking ref; jesus what an abomination of a match. pathetic and unorganized
Rurree
blatant handballs not called, sergi roberto offside goal, 5 minute stoppage time for no reason. biggest comeback, more like biggest robbery, even if both of the teams were equally culpable.

it's so obvious, fuck uefalona since 2009
picky picky_old
holy shit copenhagen just beat ajax, hype. very well played game by both of the teams, 2-1 for copenhagen, looking forward to see if we can keep the lead for us in amsterdam, ajax are strong, and jesus fuck they have a monster in dolberg

where is gladi when you need him
Rurree
HAHAHAHAHAHA Man Utd fans actually think Herrera is better than Kante and the little fucker gets sent off lmao scenessssss :lol:
Rurree
>complains about herrera red card
>rojo and young two footed challenges

man utd fans man lmao

chelsea 1-0 man utd yeesssss semifinals
picky picky_old
man u better watch out, im a red devil fan here
Rurree
most man u fans are hypocrites
picky picky_old
nah man look, both yellows were soft and not every ref woulda given them. all fair and square chelsea won, arguable about the two yellows, not much to be done though. we had the chance to score, but rashford couldnt capatilize on his huge chance. gl in fa semis
Rurree
herrera was bound to get it anyway because you could tell he's frustrated that he can't take the ball away from hazard without every fouling him. and even if he didn't get sent off, someone else was bound to get sent off, the main culprits being valencia, rojo, and young. it just wasn't your day.
picky picky_old
thing is they evenly spread out the amount of fouls, sure a bit too much, but you cant say that if rojo does 3 fouls on hazard, and then herrera does 1 next and he gets a card, even if its a super soft foul, you cant do that, its not allowed in the ref's handbook; it is in MLS but not in europe, which is why its so controversial. agreed tho, herrera lost his head, but no wonder when the ref follows the MLS handbook lmao; UNLUCKY
Rurree
not talking about that, i'm talking about that even if herrera debatably got sent off for "soft" fouls (he was still fouling hazard way too much so im sure even if he didn't get set off in the 35th minute, in the later stages of the game, he would, as he lost his cool), the challenges that valencia, rojo, and especially young (two-footed) did really deserved a red card so i don't think man united fans should complain about herrera getting sent off when they deserved it, you win some and you lose some, but yes, the referee was a fucking mug.
Comfy Slippers
based god oblak
picky picky_old
so the CL draws have been done and is as follows

Club Atlético de Madrid vs. Leicester City
Borussia Dortmund vs. AS Monaco FC
FC Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid CF
Juventus F.C. vs. FC Barcelona

what do you guys think about these? personally i tihnk all of these games are gonna be really interesting. a like dortmund/monaco are gonna go on to the semis no matter what, which i also find really cool.

i really hope juventus will be able to hold their own against barca, since i personally see bayern vs. juve in the finals
Rurree
I feel like Leicester can make it past Atletico Madrid. But that's just me.
Rurree
W E N G E R I N
E
N
G
E
R
I
N
picky picky_old
dude wenger is so fucked lately LMAO it really sucks for him he's a good man
Rurree
3/1 odds the entire leicester doped again
picky picky_old
already 1-2 bud, watch the throw the whole game as usual
Rurree
12/1 odds now for leicester to overtake both arsenal and man united
Rurree
wow what the fuck i was asleep during the game for the first time this season and we lost what the fuck is this shit

2 successive conceded goals against crystal palace? really?

omg if we bottle this now...
picky picky_old
get destroyed KID

jk we couldnt manage to score against wba lmao
Rurree
i don't think we'll bottle it but imagine if the worst scenario happens and tottenham wins the league?????
Rurree
JUST THE THOUGHT OF IT MAKES ME STUTTER
picky picky_old
hey tottenham has eriksen, i cant help but hope that happens

it wont
Rurree
fuck tottenham
picky picky_old
yeah but guess who's losing tonight

you guessed right

man u
Rurree
scenes if lukaku scores an 80th minute winner for the 11th time against mou hah
Rurree
well u guys got lucky

REALLY fucking lucky

wish we had that luck against crystal fucking palace
picky picky_old
hell yea
Rurree
I fucking love you Eden Hazard

COME ON CHELSEA!!!
Rurree
Spurs won holy shit we really need to hold on to our lead against City
Rurree
My fucking heart

Spurs won 3-1 after being down for almost 70 mins WTF
Rurree
WE WON!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YEEEEEESSSSSSSS
Rurree
Must win game against Bournemouth come on Chelsea!!
Rurree
Ez game, would've been a clean sheet if it weren't for that handball not being called. 5 more wins and we'll achieve our magic number. COYB, FUCK TOTTENHAM.
Comfy Slippers
milan is still shit, and its not gonna get any better since that chinese guy bailed out on takeover

inb4 more boring seasons where juve is single handedly killing all fun n excitement
Rurree
So... Arsenal have completely regressed into a big fucking joke now.

Arsenal 0-3 Crystal Palace as of 85 minutes hahaha

Excited for ArsenalFanTV!
FlameHaze
cya uefalona
show more