forum

Polar bears and penguins and maple syrup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iTougenkyou
Hi hello!

I'm iTougenkyou (or Tou, or even just Erin, but that's boring...), and I'm a college student from Canada. I do not have a polar bear or even a penguin, but I do have maple syrup.

I started playing osu a week ago. I've always been an avid player of rhythm games, so when I watched Cryaotic from Twitch/YouTube give it a go, I knew I had to play. The whole community aspect intrigued me and made osu stand out from other similar games where it feels like you're playing by yourself all the time.
The player-made beatmaps were also a factor in deciding to join, I thought it was so cool how players get to contribute to the game. I'm currently in the process of making my own first attempts at beatmapping too. :oops:

Thanks for reading this!
o x
Hey welcome to the forums! I have a penguin and polar bear (If hats count)

osu! is really unique, you can't really find any other game that has a community like this one. There are so many people to meet and so many things to do, you don't even have to be actively playing the game to enjoy yourself with the community, tons of people just lurk the forums and partake in some contests! Anything from art to making your own remix of the osu! theme song there are so many contests! I hope that you can find something that keeps you into osu!
Also if you plan on posting on forums very often just make sure to check the rules that are stickied to the top of every forum ;) just to make sure you don't break any guidelines or rules! Happy osu!ing.
Tae
welcome to the forums!

bless your avatar <3
are you a kpop fan?
Topic Starter
iTougenkyou

Tae wrote:

welcome to the forums!

bless your avatar <3
are you a kpop fan?
Thanks!
Guilty!
Meah
Hello! Welcome to osu! :D
Topic Starter
iTougenkyou
Thank you, Meah! :lol:
Drum-Penguin
Hi, I'm penguin. Nice to meet you.
Topic Starter
iTougenkyou

Drum-Penguin wrote:

Hi, I'm penguin. Nice to meet you.
Oh hey, Penguin! It's nice to meet you too!
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!