forum

New osu!Tourney client

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gochiusa
I would like to conduct individual competition. I would like to delete the following score for each team. Is there any way?
Enon
don't mp4 file work anymore?
Nissanwarrior69
hey i have tried putting the default skin into C:/.../.../Desktop/osu!/Skins/User/tournament/ and made sure it was named background.png and it is still black for me and after a while i get a osu! have stoped responding and also Description:
A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: osu!.exe
Application Version: 1.3.3.7
Application Timestamp: 586b1c34
Hang Signature: 394c
Hang Type: 0
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: 394ce14c5eb5cf5b240e2370d1b163f6
Additional Hang Signature 2: 7b29
Additional Hang Signature 3: 7b292ada990c54a3ac83effb647d3b83
Additional Hang Signature 4: 394c
Additional Hang Signature 5: 394ce14c5eb5cf5b240e2370d1b163f6
Additional Hang Signature 6: 7b29
Additional Hang Signature 7: 7b292ada990c54a3ac83effb647d3b83

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
that
- Marii -
I'm using windows 10, and the tournament.cfg file won't modify. Please help?? xd
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
@Nissanwarrior69: Open up osu! normally and change the skin to "User". I will have a look into this and see if it's worth it to fix.

@KawaiiNeko: Is osu! starting up normally even with the tournament.cfg file? If you meant that it reverts changes after saving - you will have to close osu! before modifying the file.
Deivedux
My friend, ChewyFresh, has the same problem with launching a client. Basically, no matter if the tournament.cfg is in the provided folder, the client still running a game client. We couldn't find any solution for this, so he ended up without commentating :(
Nissanwarrior69
@smoogipoo i did that and was not working
- Marii -

smoogipooo wrote:

@Nissanwarrior69: Open up osu! normally and change the skin to "User". I will have a look into this and see if it's worth it to fix.

@KawaiiNeko: Is osu! starting up normally even with the tournament.cfg file? If you meant that it reverts changes after saving - you will have to close osu! before modifying the file.
I did, but it wouldn't work. I just copy-pasted a .cfg file and cleared it. Then I just renamed it to "tournament".
allUGHver
im having the same problem as kawaiineko and deivedux's friend, my client was working fine and then it just randomly stopped to the point where it wouldnt even update/open. I even tried re-downloading it but it only opens game client
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Make sure that the tournament.cfg file is actually tournament.cfg and not tournament.cfg.txt (as notepad will automatically save). You can check this by enabling "show file extensions in File Explorer Options: https://u-gi.me/DtF8A
Nissanwarrior69
it is for me
allUGHver

smoogipooo wrote:

Make sure that the tournament.cfg file is actually tournament.cfg and not tournament.cfg.txt (as notepad will automatically save). You can check this by enabling "show file extensions in File Explorer Options: https://u-gi.me/DtF8A
Thanks! this fixed it^_^
Chris Jasorka
Hello

I've got the problem that i have access to the tourney client, im able to open it and see the matches i have to see for my acronym. The problem is now, that i cant use my mouse in the client overlay, in the 8 screens i can use it perfectly. Therefore i cant connect to the open matches i want to commentate. I can join chats and write in them tho, since i only need keyboard commands for it. I reinstalled the tourney client already and havent found a solution for it. ( It was working before, i used this specific setup [except for the monitor] for the tourney client in 2 other tourneys already and it worked perfectly.

Thank you for the help.

Edit: For whatever reason, i found a temporary solution. My hitboxes were not recognized with an height of 720 on my monitor, height of 640 did it for me tho ( even tho the hitboxes to the real boxes are moved down a little bit, but i can still click em =)
Deivedux

Chriz wrote:

Hello

I've got the problem that i have access to the tourney client, im able to open it and see the matches i have to see for my acronym. The problem is now, that i cant use my mouse in the client overlay, in the 8 screens i can use it perfectly. Therefore i cant connect to the open matches i want to commentate. I can join chats and write in them tho, since i only need keyboard commands for it. I reinstalled the tourney client already and havent found a solution for it. ( It was working before, i used this specific setup [except for the monitor] for the tourney client in 2 other tourneys already and it worked perfectly.

Thank you for the help.

Edit: For whatever reason, i found a temporary solution. My hitboxes were not recognized with an height of 720 on my monitor, height of 640 did it for me tho ( even tho the hitboxes to the real boxes are moved down a little bit, but i can still click em =)
That was my problem as well. It fixed my problem when I lowered the Height of the client, so I'm using the minimum that the client can get to. It is pretty small, but at least it is working and still able to see the players playing pretty fine.
HoTTy
Okay the problem is solved.
If u want to use Osu!Tourney u must be in Tournament Staff. That's all.
cookie_CoMa
I have a problem and will contact you.
tournament.cfg
Acronym does not apply to Korean.
PM ME YUR MEMES
Is there a way to replace the total score of the teams to the average accuracy of the teams? My friends and I want to try making a Tournament with the Accuracy Win condition but it would be really helpful if we could see team's Average Accuracy instead of the score.
-Haruki
Since this weekend i have a problem with the Tournament Client.
My Clients are starting and closing all the time.
I reinstalled it multiple times.

here's a Video how it looks for me:

Mikudesu

[Haruki-Sagae] wrote:

If you be using mutiple display screens. This may help you.
  • Try to run it using only 1 screen connected, after that you can turn on the other or others.
Once the same thing also happend to me and this was the way that I've found for running it again.
-Haruki

Mikudesu wrote:

[Haruki-Sagae] wrote:

If you be using mutiple display screens. This may help you.
  • Try to run it using only 1 screen connected, after that you can turn on the other or others.
Once the same thing also happend to me and this was the way that I've found for running it again.

Well that didnt help at all.
-Haruki
I think i fix it.

Well i had to wait 4/6mins until it starts. But its working now.
But a fix for that would be nice, since its not working how it should be. And it is hard to use right now.
Deivedux
I have found really weird bug recently with my friend, that was bugging me a lot until we found a solution to it...
So, me and my friend found this annoying bug that depends one the team name will not do a certain thing. For example, one of our matches had teams like Yuikonnu is <3 vs NotLikeThis. So, the thing was, that team "Yuikonnu is <3" was on the left side as a blue team, so in result, for some reason, the other team name that was one the right was not shown on the client AND the chat wasn't working altho the chat itself was very active. So, I tested a few things, firstly we tried to put that team on the right side and the other team on the left, in result, both teams we visible on the client, but the chat still wasn't there. Here are the examples:
I have been testing stuff to at least understand how this works, and at the end, after some time, we found what has been causing it this whole time...
The reason to it, is that the team name has a is <3 at the end, which causes everything else after it not work properly. In my opinion (I'm not the one that made the tournament client, I don't know exactly, so this is just my assumption) there are 3 noticeable stages that the client loads: firstly, the left-side team name, secondly the right-side team name, and lastly the chat of the lobby. So, the thing that the team name has is <3 at the end, breaks the next stages after it to prevent them to load, aka not showing up.
The same way works if teams are on opposite sides.
[Senny]
Hello! I am having trouble with closing a multiplayer room.

My osu!tourney crashed while I am testing it and when I tried to spectate the lobby that I have created, it doesn't recognize any !mp commands.

http://imgur.com/a/uxYQk

Any help with this problem? Thanks a lot!
zelda101

[Senny] wrote:

Hello! I am having trouble with closing a multiplayer room.

My osu!tourney crashed while I am testing it and when I tried to spectate the lobby that I have created, it doesn't recognize any !mp commands.

http://imgur.com/a/uxYQk

Any help with this problem? Thanks a lot!

Messages sent to #multiplayer on tournament client aren't actually sent, only you can see them. You must use the commands ingame or on IRC.
lineptxz
2 weeks ago i have problems with the room chat. i tried these things:

• manually enter to #multiplayer. i can but only the tourney client shows what i write (its not the room chat, its like a ghost room)
• manually enter to #multiplayer_[room number with 4 digits]. i just can't do it, idk why
• manually enter to #mp_[room number with 8 digits]. i just can't do it, idk why

i checked that i have the permission, because i can do the irc tournament commands (!mp)
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
@lineptxz: Are you attempting to do this from inside the tournament client, or from IRC? Because you should never be doing this from inside the tournament client.
juankristal
I can confirm the issue of the chat not showing at all. It has been a problem for MWC commentators as well and the chat is being displayed but has no content on it.

Its like the client doesnt connect to the multiplayer room channel. For me its not the case, I dont know why but my theories are that it could be:

1) Because I am still in Tournament Staff (even tho the team doesnt exist anymore but it is still being displayed on my usergroups).

2) Because I am part of the GMT and for some reason that gives me some sort of extra rights to connect into a multiplayer lobby without being part of it (shouldnt be the case I guess)
lineptxz

smoogipooo wrote:

@lineptxz: Are you attempting to do this from inside the tournament client, or from IRC? Because you should never be doing this from inside the tournament client.
from the IRC i can, but in the tournament client i can't. is there a way to fix the chat in the tournament client?
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
@juankristal: Yup, this is known issue. At the moment having the chat requires the tournament usergroup, however this will be looked into within the next few days.

@lineptxz: Don't use the chat from inside the tournament client.
Lolligerjoj
@juankristal and @lineptxz: The multiplayer room can't have a password for the client show the chat, after you spectate the room, the host can put a password in it. (Sorry for my english errors, i'm a brazilian) I have experienced this too, and i found this solution after some tests
Thatz
Im planning on running a semi-annual main tournament and smaller weekly/monthly things. is there anything I need for me to be able to do this?
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Nope. Please read the osu!wiki for more information: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/osu!tourney
Rasis
Could I user a video as background now?
I remembered I could do this before......
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Videos have been removed from the tourney client.
-Haruki
After the recent tourney client update this happens to me

Has someone the same Experience and know a fix for that?
Catlow
I've had that too, but sadly I know not of a fix.
Junihuhn
switch back to stable. This widescreen will appear on cutting edge. The responsible people for the client are aware of the problem and are looking to fix it.
[Paradox]

PM ME YUR MEMES wrote:

Is there a way to replace the total score of the teams to the average accuracy of the teams? My friends and I want to try making a Tournament with the Accuracy Win condition but it would be really helpful if we could see team's Average Accuracy instead of the score.
I want any response from that quote too... I'm making atm a Accuracy Tournament :(

-----

Another question, it is possible to change the client's font? Like the osu! official tournaments? http://prntscr.com/j2fhwc

I wanted to use other font ant not the Exo one, just to complementing the design of the tournament | In my case, the "Historia" font, the one from my tournament logo http://prntscr.com/j2fia7
-Haruki

[Paradox] wrote:

PM ME YUR MEMES wrote:

I want any response from that quote too... I'm making atm a Accuracy Tournament :(
As far as I know it dosent. But you can cut out the accuracy in OBS and and then put it where the score would normally be.(Only works if its 1v1)
If you need help by that you can contact me via discord Haruki#6860

but maybe someone know a better way.
[Paradox]

[Haruki-Sagae] wrote:

As far as I know it dosent. But you can cut out the accuracy in OBS and and then put it where the score would normally be.(Only works if its 1v1)
If you need help by that you can contact me via discord Haruki#6860

but maybe someone know a better way.
It's a 2v2 tournament, and yes, I know your way, I tested it in a 1v1 tournament I made before, but without using the tourney client... This is my first time using it, that's why I'm a bit lost on configurations. :(