Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Crowley wrote:

help the map is almost ranked and i still havent beaten my energy gap
same
Tanomoshii Nekojou
oh my ghad. what did I just downloaded and tried to play? :o nice one PH players and mappers~... :D :D :D
btw, why 'Unknown Artist'? maybe 'James Reid' right? :3

cant wait to be ranked btw haha... ndi ako makapigil sa pagtawa habang nilalaro kooooooo :o :o so many distractions on my ear :o
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Janpai wrote:

Also, I think using James Reid as the artist are kinda invalid though there's no much meta source. The vocals in the song are not his voice and I think Unknown Artist will be more acceptable.

-Nitrous wrote:

Before any debate here's the other version of the song by Akitoshi which James Reid actually sang.
Sakary
Go, guys!!!
:) :) :) :) :)
Sonnyc
General.
00:24:960 - Why aren't you using a kiai here in your diffs? It has a strong sound, and having no fountains felt inconsistent with 00:48:000 - 00:55:680 -

Easy.
00:15:360 (3) - Reducing 1/2 would fit the song better imo.
00:39:840 (1) - Do you think this object to be necessary? Single combo object feels a little random to exist here imo.

Hard.
00:11:760 (3,4,5) - The jump placement felt quite random, but actually I'm not sure if the song was intensed here to call a jump.

Looks fine enough.
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Sonnyc wrote:

General.
00:24:960 - Why aren't you using a kiai here in your diffs? It has a strong sound, and having no fountains felt inconsistent with 00:48:000 - 00:55:680 -
// Applied

Easy.
00:15:360 (3) - Reducing 1/2 would fit the song better imo.
// Following the vocals seems better
00:39:840 (1) - Do you think this object to be necessary? Single combo object feels a little random to exist here imo.
// Trying to be consistent with this 00:16:800 (4) - since its audibly the same

Hard.
00:11:760 (3,4,5) - The jump placement felt quite random, but actually I'm not sure if the song was intensed here to call a jump.
// Applied. Reduced the distance of (4) to (5).

Looks fine enough.
Thanks for the mod!
lit120
LOL

[crowley]
  1. 00:04:560 (3) - use a soft slider whistle instead, cuz it looks rly suitable on that, but better play with volume increase stuff
  2. 00:32:160 (7,1) - learn how2stack properly bruh
[akILOshi]
  1. 00:28:800 (1,2) - nice stacks bruh, fix that
[hard]
  1. 00:13:440 (1) - missing beat emphasize for the hitsound
[normal]
  1. 00:13:440 (1) - nice DS, but this one's 1x. rests are 0.9x
yea
Topic Starter
Nitrous

lit120 wrote:

yea
thanks
Akitoshi
i told nitrous to fix that cuz im lazy to paste code xd thx
riffy
Rebubbled.
_Meep_
Nani kore
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Nani sore
Aerene
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO GO GO
Trynna
Crowley thing

00:36:480 (1,2,1,2,3,1) - I'd recommend you to change 00:36:480 (1,2) - to a repeat slider such as 00:36:960 (1,2,3) - following the instrumental that have the same background sound and stuff creating a pattern with 4 equal notes supporting your previous patterns (refer to 00:32:640 (1,2,3,4) - and 00:34:560 (1,2,3,4) -), I feel like 00:36:480 (1,2,1) - is potentially baiting people to follow the vocal during the whole section since there's no transition and there's just 2 kick sliders following the vocal at all. I do understand that the NC thing on 00:36:960 (1) - should tell the player "hey something new is gonna happen ya kno" as already mentioned on Bakari mod but I wonder how much effective it's gonna be, the change is pretty sudden and can be avoided.

also 00:34:560 (1,2,3,4) - gets a bit intense since the background stream starts, maybe you can represent it by making the spacing a bit large when compared to 00:32:640 (1,2,3,4) -, it would create some less-boring patterns and a real reasoning why 00:36:480 - should also have a larger spacing when compared with the previous patterns

g
Dubturt
I'll shoot a star because it's Milo
Milo is life
Crowley

Trynna wrote:

Crowley thing

00:36:480 (1,2,1,2,3,1) - I'd recommend you to change 00:36:480 (1,2) - to a repeat slider such as 00:36:960 (1,2,3) - following the instrumental that have the same background sound and stuff creating a pattern with 4 equal notes supporting your previous patterns (refer to 00:32:640 (1,2,3,4) - and 00:34:560 (1,2,3,4) -), I feel like 00:36:480 (1,2,1) - is potentially baiting people to follow the vocal during the whole section since there's no transition and there's just 2 kick sliders following the vocal at all. I do understand that the NC thing on 00:36:960 (1) - should tell the player "hey something new is gonna happen ya kno" as already mentioned on Bakari mod but I wonder how much effective it's gonna be, the change is pretty sudden and can be avoided.

also 00:34:560 (1,2,3,4) - gets a bit intense since the background stream starts, maybe you can represent it by making the spacing a bit large when compared to 00:32:640 (1,2,3,4) -, it would create some less-boring patterns and a real reasoning why 00:36:480 - should also have a larger spacing when compared with the previous patterns aHhHhHhH im sorry but it is meant to be like that :((( thanks for the minor suggestion anyways

g
Topic Starter
Nitrous
save me
davidminh0111
Mod:
Hard:
-00:03:360 (3, 1): Please don't stack them
-00:17:760 (2, 3): You should seperate them out
-00:19:680 (2, 3) :^
-00:40:800 (3, 4) :^
-00:42:720 (2,3): ^
-00:48:480 (2, 3): ^
-00:50:400 (2, 3):^
-00:56:160: ^
-00:58:080: ^
Topic Starter
Nitrous

davidminh0111 wrote:

Mod:
Hard:
-00:03:360 (3, 1): Please don't stack them // This shows how the sound stops and continues at the same pace
-00:17:760 (2, 3): You should seperate them out
-00:19:680 (2, 3) :^ // How the map overall is generally themed, I'm not removing it.
-00:40:800 (3, 4) :^
-00:42:720 (2,3): ^
-00:48:480 (2, 3): ^
-00:50:400 (2, 3):^
-00:56:160: ^
-00:58:080: ^
Sorry for denying but with how the map is themed, I can't get rid of those. Thanks for modding though
Sakary
Just a quick mod for the tags:

You should put James Reid for he is the background picture of the map (users might search for him instead of the actual song title. idk but my friend did. hahaha)
Add Filipino because its a Filipino commercial.
Add also Commercial because... you know.

Well these are just my suggestions.

Good luck.
Crowley
fafa alden kYaaaAa

opps wrong person
Topic Starter
Nitrous
tfw 1 month bubbled pls notice me senpai
Crowley
dead na ung meme di parin ranked me_irl
Tanomoshii Nekojou
sayang naman.... when will be this get ranked? :( :( :( :o :o :o
Stefan
So from what I could hear the chorus sounds sorta but the refrain definitely fits to James Reid's vocals. Just compare it with the music video and other songs of him and you will notice it actually is him.

Just as little reminder but it really shouldn't be rushed at all (okay, that was rude) about qualifying this map.
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Stefan wrote:

So from what I could hear the chorus sounds sorta but the refrain definitely fits to James Reid's vocals. Just compare it with the music video and other songs of him and you will notice it actually is him.

Just as little reminder but it really shouldn't be rushed at all (okay, that was rude) about qualifying this map.
whoa! didn't expect you to be here. That will be up for debate then.
Fu Xuan
Put "Various Artists" maybe? uwu
Topic Starter
Nitrous
This thread shows how alive I am right now.
-Keitaro
good anime commercial
ranked when
Plaudible
i never knew i could love something and hate something at the same time so much

too catchy send help

EDIT: okay, the song's really growing on me holy crap i cant stop listening to it. i'm not sure if i'm entirely happy with where it is now, though it might just be my subjective issues. try to find someone else first, i might come back to this later
Voli
Ok I did some research

https://www.pressreader.com/philippines ... 9420626602

"ENERGY GAP JINGLE. Agency: Publicis Manila, Inc.: Managing Director Anna Testa; Chief Creative Officer Alistair Wood; Executive Creative Directors Alvin Tecson and Paolo Fabregas; Creative Director Migs Siojo; Associate Creative Director Nino Gupana; Senior Art Director Avery Alina; Art Director Macky Sanchez; Copywriters Irene Calma and Alex Gonzales; Division Head Chrissy Roa; Associate Business Unit Director Hannah Poblador; Account Director Antoi Almosa; Account Manager Mica Valencia; Strategic Planning Director Mapaul Manalo; Strategic Planner Xea Kho. Audio House: LoudBox. Composer/Arranger: Thyro Alfaro; Producer Jem Lim and Danise Talaba; Audio Engineer Corinne de San Jose"
https://www.facebook.com/loudBoxStudios ... 5486850237

https://twitter.com/DianeCr12206774/sta ... 6264946688 > lol

It seems these are the only available sources for the metadata, unofficial but still better than nothing right? So based on these it seems the jingle was done by media production company LoudBox based in the Philippines with their composer/singer being Thyro Alfaro.
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Its alive again tbh. Finally got the motivation back since 5 months of bubble WAS WORTH THE WAIT.
Sorry for the delay but I had RL stuff happening but now I'm ready. I'll get over the metadata and make changes as needed.

EDIT: woops gave kds to plaudible by mistake. Don't do this stuff 1am in the morning kids.
riffy
My dad used to beat me instead of beating energy gap, not sure if that's relevant or funny in any way.

oh, and, we've removed stuff and changed metadata, so

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Addressed Voli's concerns and I'm all ready!
Voli

(btw i can qualify as it was bubbled before the new bn tier rules)
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Fueeeee
Ayesha Altugle
asn n milo q
Akitoshi
kill me
domSaur
ded meme like my will to live
Aerene
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
show more