forum

Cannot play without hidden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DUKI MODODIABLO
Well, since 3 months ago i started to play with the mod hidden, and now im seeing that i cant play without it now.

Score without hidden

Score i got one month ago with hidden

Well the problem is also that i had to change mi hitposition to 460 because of the hidden thing and now im seeing im stuck in accuracy (i cannot get better acc than 97%) so, there is a solution for this thing or im doomed to play with hidden forever? :(
Trosk-
I guess you should practice to play without HD again. You will take your time, so, be patient and enjoy playing. :P
Bobbias
This is pretty normal. If you play with a vision mod all the time, you will adjust to using it, and playing without it will become more difficult. If you'r really concerned about this, play without it more often until you gain your nomod skill back.
Aqo
play without hidden with HR and with a lower speed than you'd used to and it fixes this

I mostly play with hidden too but my reading without it is only like 1%-2% worse
abraker
I couldn't play without hidden when I got used to it as well. The result ended up me blocking 1/3 of the stage on the bottom. The only way I see for me to break out of it is to play more heavy SV maps like Hurting For A Very Hurtful Pain and Sudden Death. Sadly they are hard to come by, so I am crossing my fingers on the SV mod being added instead.
B1rd
Does hidden actually give any pp increase?
Valedict

B1rd wrote:

No

Hidden/Fade In/Flashlight are purely supplemental mods to aid with reading patterns
Full Tablet

B1rd wrote:

Hidden gives a small score bonus (reduces the bonus penalty from getting 200/100/50), so it indirectly gives a bit more pp.
DeanofDeeps
I am having this problem also. Just when I think I have broken my reliance on hidden, I'll throw hidden on just to see a difference and I'll blow my no-mod score out of the water on acc and points. Probably just takes time to fix, but I feel like it is too boring to go back and relearn nomod tbh
Bobbias
There's nothing stopping you from playing hidden all the time though. It's really just a matter of personal preference. Do you want to stay playing nomod and only use hidden for fun once in a while, or would you rather just stick with hidden and take advantage of the improvement it gives you?
-Maus-
It isn't really bad to get used to a mod though, really, just play as you like, some like nomod, some like HD, some do DT and other people can't do without HR.
CULTMEMBER
[Removed]
Sandy Hoey
This thread is 2 years old. Please never again
Yume_no_Yuusha
Same goes with me
Veracion
Friendly reminder it's not recommended to focus on a single perpective of the game.
Formulating it vaguely cause I think it's also applicable to keymodes etc.