forum

Higher score wont update what to do?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
knaagdierx
So i just finished a map with around 100k score more on osu!mania.
I previously had ~400k and the letter S with halftime but today i managed to get 560k score with the letter B. It did not update and i didn't get any pp from it while its one of my top played maps and the letter also didn't change. Other maps scores did update but this one didn't.
Meseki
You can have a score for each individual mod combination, and your performance points come from whichever score is the best according to the pp calculation. A 95+% Half Time score is going to generally be considered better than a normal speed 80-90% score, because pp is adjusted to reward playing well more than just clearing difficult stuff.

Also, consider that your Half Time score is just about equivalent to a ~800k score on a chart that is 75% the speed.
nadavv
dont ever expect to gain pp from ANY score under 93% unless its galaxy collapse or something as pp-ish.

if your main problem is that your score didnt send then i can't help you... i dont know why peppy wont just make a resend score button.

a long time ago when i finally Sed c18 my score didnt save and i was so mad i considered boosting because i alredy did it anyways. thank god i decided not to because its so freaking easy now and im not banned like i would be if i did boost
Bobbias
My #2 top score is a 91% on Maniera [Masterpiece] HT lol. I also have a 90 on Haryu [Extra], and 92's on over the top [Extra] and Rhythmical Planet [Collab], so low 90's under 93 can still be worth it, but it's much more likely on 7k than 4k.